[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

A very newbie here. Im very happy that  I found this thread.I've been Donghae Fan since My Girl and just finished watching Hotel King few weeks ago.i just want to add that this is my 1st time in Soompi.Forgive me if im so ignorant this things. Hope y'all become my friends.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, emee02 said:

https://www.instagram.com/leedahey4eva/

Yes dear, above is the link.

1 hour ago, rozenbabe said:

A very newbie here. Im very happy that  I found this thread.I've been Donghae Fan since My Girl and just finished watching Hotel King few weeks ago.i just want to add that this is my 1st time in Soompi.Forgive me if im so ignorant this things. Hope y'all become my friends.

@rozenbabe welcome here, since both not declaring anything-still not too late to enjoy the cutest couple on/off screen.

Both are sooooooooooo cute since birth-if I can go inside the screen, I really want to pinch their cheeks.

APYdJLS.pngwXyodr8.png

OxdAiY7.pngoX48mFF.png

• Like 5

Our couple in the K-drama Hall of Fame-MY Girl

My Girl already has the place there-a true definition of true K-drama Rom Com

and I'm glad many who never know it-suddenly love it.

YEAR 2005

zd8Ph35.jpg

YEAR 2014

jRBdVVx.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! :) its been quite here for a while.. miss seeing posts here of our couple :D i've already watched the TROS 2nd guesting of wookie :) and watching him makes me think he'll build a family soon with you know? *ehem *ehem.

Spoiler

Anyways, i know its from yesterdays filmimg of MGMM...and i noticed something :D i dont know if my eyes were right or just delulu? lol but when i tried to zoom in the photo on the cp dada's holding. Its like a man with a baby beside him. So maybe wookie and his baby nephew? :D keke... hope my eyes are right hahaha!~

006dTi9ggw1f62xbbbh6fj30qo0zkwi4.jpg

• Like 4

TQ, haeruma_101 Chinggus for something interesting - makes us into detective mode again. I'm sooooo busy with RL matters, only can go and click easy links only.

Well since Donghae are 1000miles apart, and how secretive both of them, so diff to get new info or to spazz about..

You guys really hv sharp eyes-yes I saw the baby-and we know one namja is very happy with a new baby lately, and the baby seems like the right age for us to be delusional..

The baby pic really clear, but what a shame, the namja who holding it very blur-but he has Wookie's vibe.

6CVq1Ys.jpg

From TROS 2nd appearance, Wookie said, his nephew was born 10 days ago (I mean during the day of filming at the pension). I cannot remember the exact date.

Dahae took a break and went back to Korea, around 25/26 May 2016. One weibo acc said she was in the same flight with Dahae around that dates. I think Dahae was in Korea during Wookie's bundle of joy.

Cr to my friend who helping me with the translation

66f177d3jw1f5c7bs1nzzj21hc1hce1g.jpg

Lovelyse瞿珍儿:回复@桃之妖妖地盘:对的 跟我一个航班 
7-4 14:18 
桃之妖妖地盘
桃之妖妖地盘:回复@Lovelyse瞿珍儿:冒昧问下,确定是回首尔吗 
7-4 09:02 
Lovelyse瞿珍儿
Lovelyse瞿珍儿:回复@桃之妖妖地盘:上海浦东飞首尔 
7-4 02:03 
桃之妖妖地盘
桃之妖妖地盘:回复@Lovelyse瞿珍儿:从哪飞哪能告知下吗 
7-3 23:53 
Lovelyse瞿珍儿
Lovelyse瞿珍儿:回复@桃之妖妖地盘:5.27?差不多那两天 
7-3 23:49 
桃之妖妖地盘
桃之妖妖地盘:冒昧问下,李多海那天是哪飞哪啊,能告诉一下吗 
7-3 22:53

Weibo owner said she was on the same flight as DH from Shanghai to Seoul on 27/5, give or take a day or two. 

--------------------

• Like 4

Hehe :D i think we need an HD pic for that one. Everytime i see dahae's cp i always try to look or zoom in the cp's creen to see if she's texting someone or anything related to wookie lol :Dand finally, i saw that namja which looks like wookie with the baby. 

If im not mistaken the baby was born on June 9. Dongwookhoolic IG page posted a pic of wookie caught filming TROS swimming part on June 19 then during dinner time that day when he said his nephew was born 10 days ago.those times dahae was in china busy filming her new drama but im sure she's informed of it by wookie and even congratulate his future sister-in-law thru call or mssg :D

Since wookie hasn't started filming yet for his new drama, maybe he's now taking care of his new born nephew, that's why he send some pics of him and that baby to dahae :wub:

• Like 3

this has been posted months ago by our another sharp eyes Vietnam Fanpage

we know Dahae is in Jewelry business with Park Shin Yeon family-the red string is Dahae idea to bring it to market during Miss Ripley days and became one of the hottest item in Korea Jewelry market at that time.

the unique thing is Wookie also has the same taste in matching the jewelries -same taste with Dahae, or as we suspect Dahae is one of the cody in accessories thingy to her namja.

Dahae used to wear the same silver bracelet years ago-Wookie we saw wearing it since early 2015.

13394080_1752280415053658_42294291966936

13445266_1752280428386990_59034895509175

• Like 6

6 hours ago, kyut4everandever_stv said:

Haha @samzz those instagram photos you posted made me laugh. LOL! By the way, that picture of wookie with the green sweater, was that during TROS? 

yes dear, the pic was from TROS first appearance.

when I saw DWH posted that face expression, I was LOL too, bc I remember once a while they love posting something that can create happy illusion-the best example is when Dahae posted her pic with a sheep during BC shooting, DWH suddenly posted pic of Wookie with a sheep too. They came during HK wrap up party and greeted Dahae, posted unseen Donghae BTS during HK during 2015 Dahae's birthday with cute "couple" emoji.

Like I mentioned b4 majority of old timer members from DWH knew a lot abt Dahae since My Girl days and of course abt Donghae since 10 yrs ago. During one of Wookie's fan meeting in yr2006 or 2007, Wookie's fan club and Korea Donghae fan club joined together organizing the event-only old timer fans knew this and reported in old Donghae forum and DC.They were even wrote special letter to both of them congratulate the beautiful "friendship" one year after MY Girl-I think you can check in Dahae/Wookie's thread around the year I mentioned above.

And they are very professional, they supported all Wookie's female costars not only Dahae-what separate Dahae from the rest of Wookie's female costars is Dahae and Wookie were/are "very close" in real (hopefully until now).  At least DWH or both Dahae/Wookie's fan cafe or people who are close to both of them always in tune with us.

-------

once again I love the colour code  optical illusion

Continuation from my post on the kids colour outfit "white and Pink", and white and black"

now "white and green" and "white and dark blue"

posted during the same weekend fans visited Dahae and TROS on air

SNS 1

return of superman 2

netOEk1.jpgIMlNC4V.png

• Like 2

10 yrs of evergreen MY GIRL OST , played at Dahae charity event at Chengdu China yesterday

MY GIRL-Dahae and Wookie glory-a rare germ, bc MY GIRL  perfect in everything-actors, characters, acting, comedy, melo and has all amazing OST 

9d7962abgw1f6jcmpsof6j20qo13zk5c.jpg

006pd8J9gw1f6kd6dqe9jj30zk0qo7a0.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..so for wookie's love interest in his new drama 'goblin' ...it's either nana or nara? :huh: for nana,we know she has ship with wookie since they were roommates before although we know wookie just act an older brother to her .. i thought they'll be atleast choose in k-actress but we got kpop idols..hahaha..whoever would it be for that role we need to accept, like it or not but of course, it would be great if the scriptwriter changes her mind and think of dahae as wookie's partner there :D

6 hours ago, haeruma_101 said:

Ok..so for wookie's love interest in his new drama 'goblin' ...it's either nana or nara? :huh: for nana,we know she has ship with wookie since they were roommates before although we know wookie just act an older brother to her .. i thought they'll be atleast choose in k-actress but we got kpop idols..hahaha..whoever would it be for that role we need to accept, like it or not but of course, it would be great if the scriptwriter changes her mind and think of dahae as wookie's partner there :D

hahaha I know many want to come here to talk abt it, 

we have Dongna in disguise in here b4, and stalking us, But as I know Nana already has a boyfriend right-or she broke up already.

Anyway, whether Nana or Nara, it's irrelevant to Donghae bc Wookie main job is an actor,  and will continue to act with young, sexy actresses/idols for many years to come. 

If you ask me, Dahae in Goblin (which I think impossible)-BIG NO even how I want to her with Wookie again. Reason wise at her age now, it's not a time for fan service anymore or side character.. She should go for project that can propel her in term of acting and show us her polished raw and technical talent once again. At the moment I'm very happy with her latest choice MGMM, and paired with Jin Xing, The more I read about Jin Xing, the more proud I'm as Dahae's fan bc she has a chance to know her in person.

and I can see a new Dahae lately-she's more composed/relax and mature. She must learned a lot from Jin Xing about real life too, outside of her comfort zone. When Dahae is happy we are million times very happy, regardless or what going to happen.

For Wookie, I hope he hits BIG for his own sake, bc he is a man, soon going to be a leader and breadwinner to his future family, this project is very very important to him-if it' flop, you know what I mean right-and I don't want to say it, it hurts.

------------

back to our fav throwback moment -I found this in my old file again-and remember what Wookie said when their dating news appeared in yr 2008.

The following abstracted from Hancinema news :

Lee Dong-wook, awaiting his comeback drama in May, commented about the rumored relationship with Lee Da-hae.

Around mid-last month, fans, nicknamed the 'Netizen Investigation Team', commented that Lee Dong-wook had the same hat and cellphone chain as Lee Da-hae. They put up pictures that showed their picture in a frame at his home. They suspected that they were dating.

Lee Dong-wook replied, "The frame and the hat were all presents from fans. Presents especially for Southeast Asia are for couples. I think they like the couple look. We have separate fan meetings, but they give us presents together. Even with frames, they put in pictures of us together. He laughed and said, "I think fans want us to date". He said this because when the rumors went public, fans encouraged their dating.

Items fans spotted in Wookie's house yrs ago.

NMAzKhY.jpg

Ry0SHh1.jpg

• Like 1

This IG owner hastag,In

cheon, tavel, friend, Wookie/Seho and Phuket.

So both are in holidays now

and credit to HoaD, for her investigation skill, she saw Dahae'/ Gong Yoo's cody and Wookie's hairstylist following each other.

Wookie's hairstylist- as I understand b4 this they are not following each other

https://www.instagram.com/limjungho820/

• Like 2

Long time  here. But i just want say something . I sure that girl only hashtag their name to make a notice bc That girl knew about them in My Bodygurad in a ep that can she is a invitee. She hashtag Phukhet since 6 days ago. But in all that days, Cho Sae Ho was caught in Korea. And DW in posts on IG, he was at gym in area Dogokdong, Gangnamgu. Yesterday, Cho Sae Ho host for music show in MBC with singer Wheesung. And today is Saturday, Cho Sae Ho must shooting for show Happy Together, fans caught him in the early morning front of KBS building.

So that hashtag for me, sure that girl only want make notice. And she still usually hashtag Incheon, yeong hang = travel, ... in her post.  I mean that Saeho and DW isn't staying at Phukhet now even before. 

15 minutes ago, emee02 said:

@samzz:whos that girl??

That girl is owner account IG who samzz mentioned that hastag,Incheon, travel, friend, Wookie/Seho and Phuket. Nothing is special here

TQ, HoaD, for the extra info.

But WOW, why she needs to hashtag Wookie's name, near the words travel, Phuket, even she covered other subjects but that would be misleading. Especially nowadays, the way non celebrity women love with this and that accusations to K- actors, it's dangerous.

Speaking of wheesung, I remembered before during dahae's birthday bash in 2006 where wookie attended, one MC or guest sang "Cant We" of Wheesung (i saw the vid in YT). Tho wookie and dahae were not sitting beside each other but you can see they know the song and both are singing sincerely! :D they must be fans of him and maybe a close friend too. Its just amazing how fate works in these two! ^^