[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Dahae new drama off to a good start. A great news to Dahae to keep her passion in acting. I hope it can motivate Dahae to do better.

But I'm not a fan of 4 episode back to back for a day. There will be 4 episodes for a day and only one day per week. So for a 40 episodes, the drama is only for 10 weeks. Really not a good thing. It more better for Korean see her twice a week so they will not forget her soon.  

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110848229

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Dahae new drama off to a good start. A great news to Dahae to keep her passion in acting. I hope it can motivate Dahae to do better.

But I'm not a fan of 4 episode back to back for a day. There will be 4 episodes for a day and only one day per week. So for a 40 episodes, the drama is only for 10 weeks. Really not a good thing. It more better for Korean see her twice a week so they will not forget her soon.  

Yes for a good start, hope they could maintain the pace.

Reading other news, what I'm worried now is Jang Hyuk, hahaha. If he decided to take SBS drama, in light drama category like Good Witch, DH is facing biggest competitor in term of acting popularity. I'm torn between bc you know how much I love him too, and biggest fan of his acting. Actually I'm aiming for Daesang hahaha.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Yes, I forgot to comment on back to back ep for 1 day perweek.

UEE drama also doing a good start, with double digit on 2nd episode, just 1% below margin from Good Witch. UEE drama if I'm not mistaken about a wifey commitment to push het husband to higher level, vs DH's husband who is naive, jobless, selfie addict, and very very innocent or naive wifey, easy to be fooled.

I'm not sure if UEE drama going to be showed on Sunday night too, and looking at her theme drama, plus respected husband character, ahjumma easily swayed next week. 

Now the main attraction is DH dual characters, hope director or writternim maintain the 2 bipolar characters in each episode. If just naive sister plus cheating hubby, wifey having affair, that totally a big NO. Hope we won't see this as major plot for the rest of episodes.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003238157

@dolleyI like Bae Su Bin acting and character, hehehe

Wow congrats to DH and the whole casts. I hope they will maintained it up to the last episode. DH Welcome to the place where you truly belong, acting!!  You tried VS it’s an epic failure. When you pull this off many oppurtunities will open again and that is what I’m waiting for. 

@samzz actually I’m not a fan of drama having a good start or higher ratings bc it’s tendency of going down unlike those drama slowly climbing up until they reach the top. I just hope their script and execution are far better than their rivals to let people stay and hook with the drama. 

33 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz actually I’m not a fan of drama having a good start or higher ratings bc it’s tendency of going down unlike those drama slowly climbing up until they reach the top. I just hope their script and execution are far better than their rivals to let people stay and hook with the drama. 

Yes it reminds us her own funding VS last year, then the rating going down due to bad bad bad marketing and got warning from authority. I think this time the production house knows how to stop it.

DH still hasn't changed, if you followed her for 10 yrs, you know what I'm talking. During Chuno, she invited all casts to watch 1st ep together, and bc Chuno got 20% in 1st episode, she told media, her passion for acting growing again inside her. She started to love acting due to public response. Today same thing again, you can see the excitement due to the same reason. I don't know if she is honest or not, if she is honest about her career, so my judgement that why she tried to provoke the public with very sensitive issues is not coming from her, she WAS ASKED TO SACRIFICE HER IMAGE, she was told, it's ok to do that for the sake of love, and she agreed. That's why I said before, DH has her own way to deliver her message.

And for my delulu shipping heart, based on reports I put in here 2 days ago, DH herself said she fights for this character. Her effort so similar to Wookie's efforts prior to Goblin. Who knows, she listened to Wookie at last, meaning they still met and talked about their career.  If her boyfriend can talk freely with his female ex-costar why she cannot.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, samzz said:

So there are comments actually, but they blocked it last night. Good effort, bc it helps the rating, if not, just read it yourself.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/655773-naverspoilers-my-husband-oh-jak-doo-good-witch-pilot-rating/#entry26291351

Oh no this is sad but Goodwitch fighting, since DH mood depends on you, DH love for fans depends on you. And if DH is pre occupied by her success, maybe she will be more careful and learn how to make things private and learn how to decide on her own. At least now she’s back in her own world, not the world she embraced for the past three years.

and oh I wish also the clans will not ride on the popularity bc they will ruin the momentum.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, samzz said:

So there are comments actually, but they blocked it last night. Good effort, bc it helps the rating, if not, just read it yourself.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/655773-naverspoilers-my-husband-oh-jak-doo-good-witch-pilot-rating/#entry26291351

As expected, Dahae's comment will be only about her face not her acting. To be honest, I feel the same. Her face is different for every drama.

• Sad 3

14 hours ago, samzz said:

Hahaha, I'm waiting for this. Studies said, married men, above 30 who addicted to selfie, posted it on SNS, = he is up to something, or trying to fish another beautiful fish in the ocean.

Actually this scene is close to reality of long time couple or after 3 yrs of marriage life

Yes, my Korean getting better, I understand 10% of what he said, and it's true kkkk. This writernim really made some research on men with selfie, the topic we discussed before this drama

With eng.sub

• LOL 2

I hope they exposed more DH real life portrayed on screen..they touch everything, waiting for Donghae moment, the real 12 years Donghae history.

DHshi so the script talking about easy being used by other, is true right. 

Even sweet talker men and voluntary goodwill also in the script.Hahaha

@samzz I know what you’re talking about hahaha

btw DH is more  effective in portraying a poor girl setting than being rich though in real life she came from chaebol family while LDW is very effected in playing a role of a chaebol.

and as always DH and her PS were always the issue its not new anymore but I hope DH would stop doing it. People criticism means you still matter and you can’t blame them if they said something about it. Remember not all people watching the drama is a fan of particular casts, they watch bc of the story, of course when they saw that something has change again and again in the physical appearance would you think they just ignore it? Even those watching at home had their opinions too.  Of course it was based on my experience,  many times I already asked by my officemates, why DH face had changed so much? Hard to explain its bc of PS bc they always said she’s more beautiful before compared to now, so I just keep quiet. I can’t suggest her dramas to them bc it hurts me when they ask about that PS thing. 

I don’t know why all people around her agrees to her PS or did anyone from her side oppose her? 

• Like 1

Oh my where is this kid coming from, soooooo talented, every time she uttered her words, so clear with right timing and situation. If only DH could hv someone like this for her career advisor.

Dingdongdingdong, the way she said it so funny.

Very common to see very talented child actors nowadays, but not many can act or has natural flow as comedian, just like DH in her early days of her career.

3 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I know what you’re talking about hahaha

btw DH is more  effective in portraying a poor girl setting than being rich though in real life she came from chaebol family while LDW is very effected in playing a role of a chaebol.

and as always DH and her PS were always the issue its not new anymore but I hope DH would stop doing it. People criticism means you still matter and you can’t blame them if they said something about it. Remember not all people watching the drama is a fan of particular casts, they watch bc of the story, of course when they saw that something has change again and again in the physical appearance would you think they just ignore it? Even those watching at home had their opinions too.  Of course it was based on my experience,  many times I already asked by my officemates, why DH face had changed so much? Hard to explain its bc of PS bc they always said she’s more beautiful before compared to now, so I just keep quiet. I can’t suggest her dramas to them bc it hurts me when they ask about that PS thing. 

I don’t know why all people around her agrees to her PS or did anyone from her side oppose her? 

-Re PS, in a world of salesman who specializing in medical and cosmetic devices, together with the plastic surgeon, the main aim is to get rich rich clients. Even if you know nothing should be changed, for the sake of sales target, the main aims are convincing and brainwashing  them to change their appearance regardless of successful or not. One of my colleague is handling a cosmetic device that cost half a million ringgit, usually many plastic surgery clinic just rent it not buying it, highly sought after by rich clients. What my colleague noticed, some of the client didn't get a desirable result, some end up like an android.

Another point, she used botox at such young age, affecting her muscle nerve, resulting in changing of her face especially around the eyes area.

Most old fans knew the starting of this PS fiasco, it was due to her Hollywood advancement. Hollywood doesn't need cute, talented actress from Asia, they want a villain appearance. That the biggest mistake ever with irreversible side effect.

This also showing no one able to be that close to stop her from approaching the sweet talker salesman, plastic surgeon.

Re, public PS backlash, I'm already immune to it, but why she always the main target, even nearly 90% Kceleb are doing it, bc DH since EOE time or since using that CEO, she ignored her own people, she never tried to be nice to them anyway. 

in Goblin, KES writernim teased Wookie with.

these 3 below are Donghae shippers rumbling icons

-Chicken restaurant

-cherry tree to make Wookie visible

-green ring

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/06/lee-dong-wook-answers-15-questions-grim-reaper-goblin/

11. The best impromptu scene/part?

“In the script, Sunny’s name in my phone was just supposed to be ‘Not Sun Hee, but Sunny,’ but I thought the grim reaper wouldn’t be too great at spelling, so I entered ‘No t Sun Hee, b tu S u ny’ (approximation of Korean misspelling). The director gave me the okay, and after the broadcast went out, viewers seemed to like it as well.

then in Good Witch. writernim, choose this name out of thousand name in Korea-Sun Hee, also we saw Donghae a lot yesterday, aka the name of this thread. Blue suits also included.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/03/good-witch-takes-first-place-viewership-ratings-time-slot/

The highest viewed minute of the episode was the intense psychological match between Cha Sun Hee (played by Lee Da Hae) who was posing as her flight attendant sister Cha Do Hee (also played by Lee Da Hae) and star pilot Song Woo Jin (played by Ryu Soo Young).

• Like 3