[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest donna010
2 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Da Hae must've been wanting to carry Lee Dong Wook's nephew. too. So cute!!!

I don't know about that. Hahahaha.  But i hope so.

Yay for LDW finally became a real samchon! He already proved as a super samchon for Daebak so no surprise he'll be a super one to his nephew 

Anyway it reminded me with one Roommate eps when LDW's sister talked about her brother girlfriend, is it LDH right? SeHo asked if she's a singer but LDW's sister said no. So it supposedly an actress and the obe and only actress LDW had an eyes for is LDH

• Like 3

@giegie Wookie had few girlfriends but I'm not sure he ever invited them to his house except Dahae. In yr 2006, DC  and Hong Kong Donghae forum said Dahae always went to his house. She also gave huge bouquet of flower to Wookie's mom on her birthday.

Looking at Wookie Chuseok IG, I remember he said to his HK on screen father last year, his family didn't ask him abt marriage  anymore unlike previous previous yrs. Now we know  why.

• Like 6

@bogs_0712 looking at many actresses with issues, and public reaction to them of course her career is at risk now. PD probably thinking twice hiring her bc they have an impression she doesn't care abt people, her fans, -so how abt the project.

If u look at highly sought actresses they are not very talented, but they care abt their fans, and of course Korean audience. Dahae is not the type who love buying her fans love, but as an actress this is a big no for continuous acting career.

Dahae after HK looked promising with many CF. offers but they stop somewhere around May last year. Maybe they know abt her relationship with 7. Same with drama and movie, zero offer.

If I'm not mistaken, on Sept 5 she unfollowed Stella Nail salon in her IG. Probably they said something abt the relationship and the consequences abt her her, making her angry. Could be other issues but the timing is suspicious.

• Like 6

@samzz I feel so sorry for Da Hae, she's an A-1 actress but her talent wasted. She was so good in Ms Ripley and I find her awesome in Hotel King. Her emotional scenes there were simply great, even far better than LDW.

I always love her when she says to her supporters ... "Let's grow old together!"

• Like 3

Wow, reading all of your opinions and I have to agree with many of you. This is surely not a good move on DH's side, because her career looks on the brink of the abyss. She's got work in China, but how much will this news affect her upcoming demands over there as well? And despite the confirmation, it is not 100% realiable that the info is true. It could be a publicity stunt in order to get the attention on 7's return and make YG sales get higher, but nothing more than that. We didn't have a kiss or such to prove us this is certainly true, nor DH's reaction yet, that I agree with @samzz is crucial. I have learnt to read between her lines now, and I know she posts something that means something else, a "secret" message to her fans. Her words or simply an image can make us realize what may be her impression, but knowing her, perhaps her reaction will be delayed for a while because she knows both Donghae fans and 7 fans will be watching (and her haters as well). Who knows if these insiders who kept PMing some of you about DH/7 may have done so because they were pushed by his agency? This is shady, but I wouldn't be surprised from sasaengs, they are professional stalkers and agencies may use their obsession to create buzz. What if both Donghae are "protecting" themeselves instead by using their actual partners since they have been friends with them for long and I guess they consider them loyal? No, I am not delusional by asking this. Because this is showbiz, and the lifes of famous people are built in a way to attract audiences and make money. If Donghae have had a thing that was found out by media outlets like DP that wanted to show it to the world and stop it, why not change the direction of the wind and have those people rumored to have ties with somebody else.

• Like 4

@purplebass if u asked me who is so cynical in this relationship, I 150% believe DH/7 is dating. I knew Dahae for a long time, her actions and her stubbornness. If she wants it, she goes for it.

What I don't know why she's willing to lost everything for her future career as an actress. I know love is very important for general and internal well being, but why it was handle this way, I still don't understand esp both are long in ent industry. They can date and declare it but why using a risky step by buying the hate, mocking at Dahae rather than blessing. 

7 is not under YG, but all people behind him are still YG staffs or related to YG. 

2 of 7 minions who always said Dahae as their sister are now no where to be seen in Dahae's IG or even wishing her Chuseok. Previously they were always "laughing" at Donghae posts over there. I don't know who stops them to comment, maybe Dahae and 7 together bc we already know their actions and know we are stalking them.

But I still hv positive vibe she will come back in acting bc sooner or later she will be tired by just being a cheerleader. Now she's unofficially under YG family, hope she can at least prove us wrong and can get any project soon through her bf connection. If not we hv to satisfied with Kpop events just like this upcoming BOF.

I second with @samzz. I believe Dahae and 7 date since last year. In fact, when I told samzz first about suspecting Dahae and 7 last year, samzz denied first and tell me they are longtime friend. If all of you check back both Dahae and 7 instapic last year, they share many similar hobby like travelling, cycling at night and golf. That's why I feel slightly upset why now they want to announce they are dating. Not last year. Why after yoochun parlor case arise? why after korean did not praise his latest song? why? why?

But, I also feel Wookie still have a soft spot in Dahae heart.

• Like 3

haahaha, conspiracy at the highest level, i agree with u @lovebeats why so suddenly for the last few months "korean male celebrities and massage parlor" are the talk of the town. Why suddenly Korean police so busy checking female underwear. Korean males and celebrities visited/visiting massage parlor is not 2016 story, it's an ancient story, but why now. The answer is to slowly teach "clueless or pretending don't know people" to get use of the story,-giving easy path for the comeback to some.

not only that-the pr team also lying-we only knew they are dating recently-bullxxsxit, that so called reporter already tell the world in 7 Ig on Nov 2015.

That's why after 2 days of the news, after I check back all my data info-I suddenly feels the urge to become the black sheep in this story. They like it or not-I hv to raise my voice, at least those "2 minions' are lying low at the moment.

7 songs are good, but he needs the 2016, Y generation touch, not 2006 vibes.

One thing i noticed and I hope is just my stupid concern is I hope Dahae not drinking too much wines. I noticed when I Dahae laughed at one event in China, I know she drank a lot of wines (based on her inside mouth colour tone). During one week at the Pen Bangkok Hotel, 7 posted 3 times alcoholic drinks (mojito and wines)-meaning they drank almost every night. for 7 maybe Ok, bc high tolerance, but not for Dahae.

3 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

#heavennight @samzz

kekkekekke, don't make at joke middle of midnight-wake up the neighbour, they will throw sandal at me,

--------------

btw Wookieshii, I wonder how does it feels losing your "best friend"

jRlRuIf.png

Wookie:It's cold

• Like 2

Good Day everyone ... @lovebeats I agree with you, LDW still have a soft spot on LDH's heart and vice-versa and that's a given. Perhaps 1/4 or even 1/3 of their hearts are occupied by their love and friendship to each other and that it will stay there forever. Never really giving up the fight! Hehehe

I love how LDW's fans support him. I wonder if Donghae can also participate in their love support for Wookie on his coming birthday and new tv drama Goblin, since he is the other half of our Donghae. And if LDH also has one, then we will also be participating. That is irregardless of whether they are in a relationship or not, it's because we love them and they are our favorite partners.

• Like 3

Dahae still can win people heart once again through her acting and very crucial for her to get one now and prove it. Knet or audience are easy to buy, just through acting, at least half of the issues can be forgotten. Right now she choose hiding and wait to see method, which to me not appropriate. Seoulyun also a laughing stock bc of dating someone but she's not hiding, even during her history knowledge issue. Maybe she is Y generation, a bit brave compared to 30s generation.

On her personal life or behind the scenes how she going to live, up to her and her loyal fans to deal.

Maybe there's something not right somewhere why Da Hae is not coming out. If she's really happy, why not show it to the world. 7 had the confirmation  though he didn't mention Da Hae's name or did I just miss it? We need to hear from her, too. This is also to appease and calm down those who love her. I do pray that she is not suffering inside because that will definitely shatter our already broken and  aching hearts ...

• Like 1

@miles27 To me nothing wrong with her or her new relationship-the least I can suspect, they hv lover spat on how to work and face the public, not in the relationship, bc I know Dahae, she has no man to hang on now except 7. Working or not woking she has to prove to her fans and people, 7 is her last bf.  Two of her other males friends (who I hv no doubts a big influence in her new relationship) are on overseas vacation. Sooyi also didn't congratulate her openly (well maybe personally) . Literally she only has only few fans support (I mean wholeheartedly) , temporary 7 fans support, few friends and family only at the moment. Wookie of course out of the question.

Another thing, we hv to consider a mentality of very very rich people especially in Korea-usually they don't bother what common citizen think about their lifestyle. They only need to buy people heart only when related to career not who I slept with.

The only thing I'm waiting to hear she says, I did this bc of LOVE. Either she want to say it loud and clear, or just wait and see, soon people will ignore it, this is the only thing she's struggling. Consequences, she doesn't care anymore, bc this is not 1 month relationship, it's 1 year already. She has shown how she handle Yi Feng case, pretending like nothing happens.

Hello! :)  I'll just go straight to the point for what i have to say.I don't know if this would be a childish or silly thing to do right now and forgive us if it is. But our DongHae small fan group decided to have a twitter party on September 24 (Saturday). It sounds ironic right that why would be having that twitter party since we're all broken-hearted from dahae and 7's dating news but it doesn't matter. The main goal of our twitter party is to show the continues love and support for lee dong wook and lee dahae respectively aside from the voice of us who still want them to be together in the future and their deep friendship but of course no bashing towards Se7en and as much as possible no fan wars to happen and i know we can make it successful because i know DongHae shippers are matured enough. By this, i hope it could lessen the pain and help to heal the wounds of our dear DongHae shippers.So if your agree to join with us, can we ask you to kindly help us in spreading this twitter party? we need plenty of donghae shipper/fans to join us for at least to trend :)  thank you very much and God Bless Us! :) :wub:

The hashtag would be #LeeDongHaeCouple4eva ^_^ for more details just PM me. 

• Like 3

Lee Da Hae and her "I don't care" attitude.. Sometimes I like it, specially on issues that doesn't really needs her explanation like those ridiculous comments and things her childish haters thrown at her before(until now), i mean she doesn't really have to bother herself on those things, but in times like this, a time that people are eating her alive, a time that her career were at risk, as a fan I want to hear her voice, not an explanation, just a simple " I'm happy" "I'm in love" "I'M GOOD" or even just a single photo of her and 7 is enough to ease our pain and worries and enough to prove to many that they(we) are wrong, (are we asking too much dahaeshii??) for sure Dahae knows that when she speaks everyone (fan or non-fan) will stop talking about her and 7 but what are we getting from her?? Nothing!!!! I agreed with samzz dahae never buys her fans love, ever! and I know this is her personal life, maybe she just really want to make it private, but everyone knows that when you entered showbiz your life will never be private.

Well what else can we do as a fan?? Let's just wait for BOF to come and see if there's an interesting twist might happen. October is near anyway.

Above all, I just to see her smile.. 

• Like 2