[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

so Wookie totally single man in the middle, bc on both sides are couple and his in the middle-why alone Wookie?.

If left hand side is his manager, looks like he came with partner too. and after seeing JRW coat (all black), you can see the girl next to Wookie has brown coat.

@yooma, I prefer this way, they don't do it in secret and JRW immediately wanted to show it to public, if she hiding it, people will speculate bc many people at the event. Even Elf fans said, her rumor bf was there too, that's why Wookie not sitting next to her. You cannot argue with Elf fans bc they are million of them, they know every movement of their fav, even they knew abt Sungmin wedding date b4 the media.

Just like b4, he is not hiding when with Jessica-attended JJH's birthday, same media also Dispatch, -yes many speculation abt them, but only their fans knew it, but past is a past already.

BN9HLxW.jpg

for our Chamo, the only evidence they went out after HK is from fans who managed to get their autograph on 26/July. Fans saw them at Cafe on that day. 

10357186_1482431958705173_74971115961712

• Like 6

3 hours ago, samzz said:

so Wookie totally single man in the middle, bc on both sides are couple and his in the middle-why alone Wookie?.

If left hand side is his manager, looks like he came with partner too. and after seeing JRW coat (all black), you can see the girl next to Wookie has brown coat.

@yooma, I prefer this way, they don't do it in secret and JRW immediately wanted to show it to public, if she hiding it, people will speculate bc many people at the event. Even Elf fans said, her rumor bf was there too, that's why Wookie not sitting next to her. You cannot argue with Elf fans bc they are million of them, they know every movement of their fav, even they knew abt Sungmin wedding date b4 the media.

Just like b4, he is not hiding when with Jessica-attended JJH's birthday, same media also Dispatch, -yes many speculation abt them, but only their fans knew it, but past is a past already.

BN9HLxW.jpg

for our Chamo, the only evidence they went out after HK is from fans who managed to get their autograph on 26/July. Fans saw them at Cafe on that day. 

10357186_1482431958705173_74971115961712

about wookie and jessica. for sure they dating for a while.

but in the middle 2013 they broke up.

we know abt Jessica too, and that's why I think KSA mentioned she was so hurt during that yr (my speculation) -we don't know the real things right, maybe other issues, like yakuza or etc.

well past is past, but what we know JRW/Wookie only met backstage and she came with her team and with "someone" and not sitting next to Wookie. (TQ to my dear friend who inform me on this).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Msiafan said:

Why Yakuza and  which relationship are they objecting?

all in the past, and when interviewed by Malaysian reporters b4, abt that case she was very sad, then reporters all stop asking her abt that. 

-----------

well back to Dahae, where is she now, I think in LA, for Christmas celebration with her family and relatives. Probably also why her friends throw an early party for her, bc she has to be in LA.

• Like 2

Guest Msiafan

On Dahae's current whereabouts, on a positive note maybe the early party is because the Dahae couple wants to be together during Xmas. :P 

Sorry, I am a little bit late and confused.  When did Wookie attend the concert?  Before BG or after BG?  I still don't believe Wookie will show up with JRW openly even they really have an item.  Unless as somebody said here, they want to open their relationship which is hard to believe.  Unless Wookie put his arm around her shoulder there, otherwise I still think that they are just friend.  I know our thread is kind of quiet recently but we don't need those excitement. :dissapointed_relieved: 

@Msiafan, if Dahae is in Korean, she may be busy with her friends as she just finished her drama.  Last year, she had gathering with HeeChul and Yoon So Yi.  She even made some dry fruits for her friends.  She's probably not able to do that this year again.  If she is not in Korean now, she may want to celebrate Christmas with her USA family and relatives.  That's why Wookie said he doesn't want to be alone in this Christmas as Dahae may not be able to spend that with him.........but, she may come back in New Year to count down with him!  Am I too optimistic? :blush:

• Like 4

@emok, Wookie went to the musical on 19th Dec, I already put the link of fans encountered. They said they saw both of them sitting in the same row/line, and from the pic taken we can see clearly Wookie not sitting next to her, but next to him are couple, left and right.

according to Elf fans, JRW came with her team and and 'someone', and not with Wookie, and the pic of them together was taken by JRW's manager when they met backstage. If they came and sat together, I'm sure the comments in the Naver link I put will go 1000, so far only the owner of that blog saying abt them.

maybe JRW wants to please her BG fans bc there is no pic of her and Wookie at wrap up party,and she really makes them happy after seeing that pic.-basically just like us .

• Like 3

4 hours ago, samzz said:

maybe JRW wants to please her BG fans bc there is no pic of her and Wookie at wrap up party,and she really makes them happy after seeing that pic.-basically just like us .

If JRW really did that to please her fans, my impression to her will totally change.  I thought she's very low key.  I hope she wouldn't mislead her fans.

Sorry, more questions.  Who posted those pictures?  JRW or the blogger?  That girl was playing with her phone or IPad and Wookie was not talking to her.  Her coat looked like with a feather collar, was that what JRW wearing that day?

vwlHSA9.jpg

m7TzFyV.jpg

• Like 2

@emok, the pic was taken by one Korean who attended the musical, and put it in her cafe on 19th Dec

she said (based on our robot translator)-Wookie sat on the 6th row, and ahead of JRW, so maybe JRW few chairs away, of few row in front. The main thing here they didn't sit together.-which indicates they didn't come together or not bought the ticket together. This matches with what Elf's fan "pm" me that JRW came with her team and only met Wookie backstage. JRW wore all black winter coat, totally not the same as the girl sitting next to Wookie.

Maybe their shipper can counter back by saying "oh they purposely don't want to sit together, because can create gossip"-but that contradict with JRW intention. Bc of the IG,  many of their fans already declared both are dating. Btw JRW always posted her pic with her former male costar even after their drama ended. So maybe she's honest in doing it, but as I said a shipper heart always interpreted the other way. We are an expert in this kind of thing right. If I don't see the pic and the cafe link, maybe i interpreted it the same.

btw here the link again http://cafe.naver.com/happymom7979/383599

Only 2 people comments abt them in the link, if there is something, of course the comments can reach xx numbers. Plus many celebrities were there too, not only Wookie/JRW.

---------------

some can claim people not interested with celebrity affair, but not what we know-best example our Donghae 9 yrs ago, and what we read on almost everyday on celebrities dating who and who.

이동욱 "이다해와 열애설은 오해" 

이동욱이 인터넷을 뜨겁게 달궜던 이다해와의 열애설에 대해 입을 열었다. 

로맨틱코미디영화 '최강로맨스'(감독 김정우•제작 더드림앤픽쳐스 화인웍스)의 개봉을 앞둔 이동욱은 자신과 이다해가 손을 잡았다고 해 화제가 됐던 사진을 직접 봤다며 "순간 캡처 때문에 생긴 오해일 뿐"이라고 웃음을 지었다. 

이동욱과 이다해가 손을 잡고 있다 방송 카메라를 발견하고 손을 놨다는 설명이 달린 문제의 사진은 모 포털사이트에서 50만건이 넘는 폭발적인 조회수를 기록한 바 있다. 네티즌들은 이를 두고 SBS 드라마 '마이 걸'에 함께 출연했던 두 사람의 열애설 증거라고 수군거리기도 했다. 

이동욱은 이에 대해 "저 역시 얘기를 듣고 찾아봤는데 알고보니 '무한도전' 카메라에 잡힌 패션쇼 때였다"며 "앞뒤로 걸어가며 순간적으로 손이 겹친 것을 교묘하게 캡처해 뒀더라"고 말했다. 

이동욱은 "방송 이후에도 다해와 친하게 지내는 건 맞지만 오해가 있다"며 "놀라운 조회수를 보고 '이다해 참 인기 많네'하고 그냥 넘어갔다. 몇백초 분의 1단위로 이뤄지는 캡처에는 당할 수가 없다"며 너털웃음을 지었다. 

이동욱과 이다해가 출연했던 드라마'마이걸'의 한 장면. ⓒSBS 

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i" 

roky@mtstarnews.com 

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스> 

김현록 기자 

Translation: 
Waiting for SR to be officially opened in theatres on 1/25, LDW has made the following explanation after was shown the hand holding pic. 

LDW's face turned a slight shade of pink :blush when he explained that "he had actually seen the pic already and the shot was taken when their hands happened to touch briefly, that's why it was mistaken as the hand holding“ 

LDW and LDH showed up at the fashion show together, then the pic of holding hands was taken and posted on the internet. The pic was deemed as the evidence that they are in love. It was one of the hot topics on the internet and was viewed more than 50,000 times. The fans who had seen the pic thought they looked very good together, therefore question was raised if they are secretly dating. 

LDW cleverly answered that "after hearing about it and saw the pic, the shot just happened to be taken when their hands touched during swinging. 

LDW admitted that he and LDH has kept in frequent contact after MG and their relationship is very good :iloveyou: :hug But the pic was just a mistake. He was surprised to hear the number of times this pic was viewed on the internet, he said laughingly that it was due to LDH's popularity and the pic can only happened in one hundred tenth of a second but it got captured.

-----------

off topic-my friend told me, I'm probably the most hated Dongahe shipper or future Wookie +? shipper, they probably marked my name as what one Wookie C-fan did in weibo last month, kekekek. As what I said, I'm researcher by nature, I will give evidence based on my finding and interpreted it based on the info stated-true or not all depend on the subject we are talking abt-only they know the truth.

• Like 7

@samzz you are right about DWH I noticed too that they didnt highlight wookie and jrw bts/fanservice moments unlike other wookie' fan accounts.they would just post their scenes in the drama.and aww that sheep pic I love how they believe in donghae I am sure they have seen something fishy during hk set.I feel that they have some secret bts too ...about those antis dont care about them they are so poor jealousy is eating them alive they hate dahae so much bc she is the only actress wookie gave her exta attention ,wrote a very loong message for ,looked so happy around ,treated her like a princess ...etc  not their beloved actress. wookie' real fans dont interfere with his private life like DWH and most of his international fans so dont bother about them haters will always hate. I feel bad for them they are so poor wasting their time on hating oh get a life please.it is making me so mad how dahae is receiving all this bashing from those crazy fans,yf fans and those stupid headlines it is too much

• Like 5

23 hours ago, samzz said:

actually their 2nd reunion was a big stressful for both of them bc the attack from dahae ex-bf fans in china-you don't know how big it is, so severe, and tarnished Dahae image completely and millions of his fans called dahae this and that. They don't touch Wookie so much bc to protect the ex-image that Wookie managed to get Dahae from him. So best thing is Wookie /Dahae separated, for both image actually, so we don't know their future, bc the love still there, just cannot harbour it.

thank you for the info. it's a down side of being celebrities, even when they were still in love, but separation was needed at the time :((((

I hope them both find happiness and peace now :)))) if they're together, then it's good :)))

and I agree with you about JRW posting that pic with LDW is a good thing. I think she know that there're many celebrities and reporters and fans come to the Musical, so if just let it be, when some reports appears on the web about them meeting during the concert, then it's bad. so just public it, they're friends, that's all :))))

• Like 2

yes, we are 100% sure they were dated b4 and also during HK, but right now, bc they always in hiding mode, so we cannot predict since 6-7 months ago, so we always recycle old story and pic.

btw, here is the SC I managed to capture about Dahae billionaire status-which we just discussed few days ago, which maybe one of the contributor why still no movement from both parties. If I'm Wookie, even how much I love the girl, if I see her wealth and the differences btwn me and her is like earth and sky, -deep inside 100% I feel uncomfortable, maybe not with dahae, but how abt her family relatives, her circles of friends etc.

After we discussed that in Dahae's thread, google removed that net worth, so we know "they" always lurking in soompi thread.

wSeVFWQ.jpg

BTW what I like the most when I opened her Korean google, that BED SCENE is always at the front page-hehehe

• Like 4

when talking abt circle of friends, I noticed Dahae can mingle and been best friend to Wookie's friend, but Wookie cannot or don't want to mingle with any of Dahae best friends.

Dahae with Suho-one of Wookie and Lee Jin Wook best friend,

"My good friend, like a brother! He was a star, we know for a long time".

6c2368d74935c4ae7e2d1&690

with Bada, one of Wookie best friend even before My Girl

LDHandBada

• Like 1