[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

To me if the actors continue doing their craft, work hard, don't take long break, don't take romance genre all the time, one day he will get a real recognition for his acting. My concern is more on Dahae though, bc she always takes long break after one project. Other actresses can do 3-4 drama in one year, but Dahae always stick to one only. Actually I'm aiming for her to work with Jang Hyuk again, but in movie. Of course we want it with Wookie, but due to big issue like YF's fans accusing her for dumping YF for Wookie, i think they won't do it within this 1-2 yrs.

----------

@emok, DWH is so right, even their members are Donghae shipper

10 yrs of friendship- but we know they had a break for nearly 6 yrs -and when exactly they decided to get so close again-only both of them know it. Looking at their unbreakable togetherness, I'm not afraid seeing each of them suddenly goes to some else, bc we know they cannot be separated by heart. We hv discussed in earlier pages abt their type of friendship-so strange how they can be so closed even separated more than 5 yrs. We even said, whoever end up marry some else other than each other-their respective partner will forever has insecurity feeling thinking if both of them bump to each other again.

When Dahae and Wookie are together-don't even dream to go in between them, if you love your heart, better don't try to think, he/she will prefer me more. Better wait until they are not together or so far away from each other. I'm still laughing remembering how he totally ignored Nana when Dahae appeared, hehehehe, not even dare to look at her, even b4 that we know how excited  he was after seeing Nana. He know which one is more precious, one is roommate, but the other one is "soul mate".

3tHO9dl.jpg

KUQtlZ7.jpg

you know when people said smiling with your eyes-below is the example-your eyes only got one line

sp66NhD.jpg

otp_7.jpg?w=238&h=159&crop=1

oFOOvvs.jpg

• Like 5

Now my wild imagination is coming back-Imagine if one cheeky event organizer invited Wookie as the only Korean male guest, but the female guests are, cheng cheng cheng

no 1-Miss Kim from Drama Partner

no 2-Kim Sun Ah

no 3-Song Ji Hyo

no 4-Jung Ri Won

no 5-Shoo

no 6 Park Bom

no 7 Nana

no 8 mystery actress who is so in love with Wookie, but one sided.

no,9 Jessica

no 10, last but not least Dahae

last inclusion-to make it more spicy

no 12 one very famous C-actor YF

and put them in one table-I don't want to think abt how the 12 actors going to act in front of the cameramen of media, but I'm more interested to see fans of each actresses and Wookie fans plus YF weibo uproar reacted to that event.

For sure we can read something-of course he's more interested with my ......., he obviously has a crush with my ....., look at how he looks at my .....

-just for fun okay.

• Like 2

If i'm very very billionaire, I will. I will pay a huge amount of money that all of them cannot resist not come to my party. haahah.

Or could  that event manager that arrange the motoshow for uri chamo in different date arrange for it. IF she read this thread, maybe she can arrange an event for all of them.

Guest CherryWookieForever

Other reason aside from Dahae, that hairstyle doesn't fit him.. :confused: That hairstyle just emphasized his long face, not his handsome face..

And his outfit in the BG drama, doesn't look cool too.. :dissapointed:

Seems like I'm not fond of Dahae and Wookie hairstyle lately.. Maybe they should change their hairdresser..?? Hehe, their hairstyle, make-up, fashion in Hotel King is the best!!! In My Girl too!!!

hahaha so funny reading the comments-@lovebeats, sure if we are billionaire, sure we enjoy seeing fan fighting to get a piece of Wookie-and us included. 

Bodong, Sunwook, Bubbly, Donghae, are all fighting in the comments section-Wookie, I don't know how you managed to entertain all of them hehheheh

For his next drama, waiting who going to be his new female partner and another or similar entertainment we going to see.

I wonder what is in Dahae's mind reading all the fighting 

5 hours ago, Msiafan said:

Samzz, have they finished filming BG? When will Dahae be in Beijing for her promo on BL aka BC drama?

I think so, or maybe just has one day more b4 final tapping.

-----

on Dahae latest IG, looks like  New endorsement, I wish it's a true HERA cosmetic lines bc HERA previous stars models were Kim Ta Hae, Song Hye Gyo and Shim Min Ah. This really pushed her image to a new level.

so to someone out there, please see this comment ok, don't try to demoted her with any military massage parlour guy ok, she has her image now. 

• Like 3

I saw BG going to hv very familiar scene- on Wookie hungry for a hug but refused by JRW,  just like in HK. Maybe Wookie's idea or the PD already watched HK.

Chamo during BTS, they rarely touched the script in certain scene

Imagine them on the beach like this, heheheh

nE9qEqW.jpg

• Like 6

shahrukh in an interview yesterday telling him like Kajol in the sense of love but Kajol prefers ajay and turns kuch kuch hota hai significantly .... hopefully donghae choose the right step and they could be together in real life, because irony can not see sahruk Kajol together:sweatingbullets:i'm sorry little bit off topic

Guest CherryWookieForever

Hi! I think most of you know why I'm posting this here.. Just read the comments.. It's obvious that anyone who will be associated with him will be put to bad light.. I think that fake reporter is really making an issue between him and Dahae for the sole purpose of ruining Dahae's image because she'll soon come back in a drama.. Hey fake reporter, I know you are reading this! Just stop wasting your time ruining Dahae's image. Imagine if all the bad things you're doing right now will hit BACK TO YOU, or your mother, or your sister, or your daughter, or even your favorite female celebrity, how would you feel..?? I always believe that BAD KARMA hits EVERYONE who is doing bad things, HARD.

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/12/will-we-see-rain-vs-se7en-comeback-in.html?m=1