[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

What is the contents in the articles that connects Dahae with BG? 

anything that related to intimate moments/kiss. Intimate moment in BG, they quoted Dahae jealousy with females surrounding Wookie in Roommate. Kiss scene in BG they quoted HK kissing scene on the cliff.

as per today

Edited by samzz

Guest Msiafan

Likely the PR team from BG is behind the articles, if not are the fans and or anti. What a field day....

On the other hand we can look at it positively that it is public knowledge that the Donghae ship is on. :)

Edited by Msiafan

Guest CherryWookieForever

Wookie and Dahae both featured in a Vietnamese article, I think a compilation of recent updates about korean celebrities..

313c57ebd27b4f53f151d33199d1b6fc.jpg

Lee Dong Wook had extreme hair blowing cap Bubble Gum believe in movies .

6362e405f4f0eb100fa6039f905185fb.jpg

Zhou Mi and Lee Da Hae beautiful double wedding photography in the Best Lovers .

Source: http://m.blogtamsu.vn/sao-han-112-g-dragon-che-anh-hoa-cun-hye-ri-luom-nguyt-danh-da.html

Woooah, I don't know if what I'm seeing is correct, but seriously, 235 related articles of Donghae and Bubble Gum?!! Hmm, seems what you said is true, they can't sell Bubble Gum romance to viewers, so they sell it to Donghae shippers instead.. :blink:

Woooah, I don't know if what I'm seeing is correct, but seriously, 235 related articles of Donghae and Bubble Gum?!! Hmm, seems what you said is true, they can't sell Bubble Gum romance to viewers, so they sell it to Donghae shippers instead..  :blink:

2015_12_01_22_32_53.png

park ri hwan in today episode behaving just like cha jae wan after breaking up with mone. I hope Park ri hwan don't cut his finger when cutting onion because missing the love one.haha

why their after break up situation have a little bit similarity like hk. maybe all break up scene in kdrama like that. haha

Edited by lovebeats

now I know this cute wookie is for flashback scene that were purposing for jacket PPL, now BG entering critical stage of storyline where some scene I feel just as the filler. I'm thinking that the writer have difficulty to expand her storyline. Second lead like jonghyuk and heevon character not expand too much and just static like that every week. As far as I know, the earlier idea of BG is about 4 main character but now the focus is too much about bae jongok character. 4 episode remain.

313c57ebd27b4f53f151d33199d1b6fc.jpg

Guest Msiafan

The downside in Kdrama is that the script are not completed when filming starts, at times the script evolve based on viewers preference, hence abrupt endings. For example in the case of HK, I would prefer to "savour" the ending storyline longer. :tears: 

That's why, if one day in the news, wookie or dahae will work with scriptwriter for example like Park hye ryun, Park ji-eun, noh hee kyung or kim eun sook  or Park kyung soo, I will feel very happy. I feel I'm already can predict the good result. these writers always come with good idea and  the important thing solid storyline. 

@lovebeats-of course dear-and Wookie seems don't mind being dolled up like that. I remember during Happy Together (Chuno Trio)-Dahae said, when OJH accompanied her to Puppet Museum at Jeju Island-he cannot stand it-he hates cute cute things.

more from fans

005N539mgw1eykcnwk14uj30f00iwtal.jpg8df05653jw1eyklrpl7vuj218g18gwmf.jpg  

• Like 3

Offtopic: Park Bom is back.

Just read the comments on Netizenbuzz. I want to vomit while reading k-netz comments.. Koreans are just so cruel with words sometimes. I just wish those whose saying harsh comments are prettier than the ones they're criticizing..

"FOREVER SHIPPING PARK BOM AD LEE DONGWOOK" -no wonder Wookie/Park Bom names appeared a lot in twitter last night-Wookie's effect on ladies heart. 

I know they reason why they never stop this bc they 1000% believed Wookie is genuinely in loved with PB during RM, they are forced to be separated by K-net.-

Is that the reason Wookie not in MAMA this yr-shooting is not an excuse, during BM he was able to go to Hawaii for 4 days, Dahae also can go to Hong Kong during Hotel King shooting.

If they say Wookie has a crush or so deeply in love with their fav ladies by smiling at her, by talking and sometimes play around during Vapp, so how they interpret Wookie interest to Dahae during MY Girl to HK?

-----------

Donghae MAMA days

you are so obvious Wookie

IqZ4Ijr.jpg

EykB05V.jpg

GWM3AmK.jpg

20UL15F.jpg

YUGqooE.jpg

• Like 2

Woww...that "boom" thing always bombing our shippers heart here...wkwkwkwkkkk

Well..i don't...won't.... give a damn care about it... don't care a little bit!!

I just want to believe what i believe and saw in this thread...ameeeeenn....