[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

First of all thank you for all of the updates, all of you gave me strenght to continue shipping with this lovely couple. Sorry because sometimes I'm having doubts with their relationship. BTW what is wookie using? Because his text mate reply is in yellow while his is in white. Seems he has a lot to talk about because his message is super long while the textmate is shorter, he he he typical girl's reply. I know our dream for this couple will truly be come true. Donghae die hard fans fighting.

He's using Kakao Talk. His msg is yellow box and the other person is white box.

Thank you. So my thinking is wrong his reply is in yellow and the other is white. Logically speaking, of course if you want to verify if he safely arrive and how is the crowd your message will be long. This two so busy with their phones it is impossible if they are texting their parents they not young anymore every movement needs an update come on. Obviously a boyfriend and girlfriend relatoinship.

poor Wookie , you don't know how to  deal with girls since you are so shippable ;) if yo get close it will be said you are flirting :)) so I prefer the professional way you followed since  your secret GF is a jealous one  :)

I was waiting LDH will be updating her Weibo same like every time Wookie is aboard but she didn't :( so waiting for airport couple outfit ;)

so my wish is fulfilled :)) no place for doubt now , LDH is very pretty more than she was in HK and her coat is fabulous .handsome man and pretty woman indeed 

since I become quiet sure now that DongHae is real , hopefully they star together in a movie or mini drama befor getting married , I am not asking much :))

@smazz where are the pretty girls you told us about who will be there in the event ? ;) I am not worry about Wookie now since he is already taken :)>-

since I become quiet sure now that DongHae is real , hopefully they star together in a movie or mini drama befor getting married , I am not asking much :))

@smazz where are the pretty girls you told us about who will be there in the event ? ;) I am not worry about Wookie now since he is already taken :)>-

of they were there, you can check this acc

http://www.weibo.com/u/3177465202

bd644572jw1eq6tt91kjvj20hs0dcgok.jpg

005IDfLljw1eq6wwjx70lj30go0m8t9e.jpg005IDfLljw1eq6wwlftj1j30go0m8my6.jpg

a8fd0c52jw1eq6uzr3snrj20no0vkgov.jpg

Thank you for all the updates on DongHae's trips!  I want to see both of their happy smiling faces!  Dahae has a long flight this time, looks like she has to change plane for 3 times! I hope she gets enough rest!

Some Baidu fans said Wookie was only staying in China for 3 days.  That was 14th, 15th and leaving 16th to Korea.  Dahae's event is on16th, that means on the night of 15th, they probably text or even Skype each other non stop as they won't see each other for a few days.  If Wookie is going to film RM right away after he goes back, we probably will see a lot of cell phone texting scenes!  ;;)

Guest divine_6920_at_yahoo.com_stv

thank you guys! for the update., thinking both of them in the same country it make me very happy & excited... @samzz you're 101% correct its indeed coincidence (beige and grey) hahaha., just like here in the Philippines I've saw  lot of couple wearing the same color clothes and design they call it "couple tshit" :), although our couple have the same color of outfit! our DONGHAE COUPLE IS REAL  :x :D :x :x

Just checked his baidu fan club forum. He is already at the airport because he is said to take the plane at 10;30am.

Fan accounts reported that he returned to the hotel around 11pm something, look like a bit drunk, apparently being asked to drink much acholo at the dinner party (typical china dinner party). But he signed autograph for fans waiting him at the hotel. By the way, the pic he was texting jn the car (wearing a cap) was after the car show event and going to dinner yesterday. But he wore the same tee and pant as the day of arrival. I checked the fan account story who said wait for him at the hotel yesterday, it is clear that same outfit and with cap.

Re the car show video, I just gave a summary.

(1) the lady Mc introduced him and asked him how he liked to come to the car show and does he like korean cars (because it is sendai motor's event). He said he didn't have many chances going to car shows, so he was happy to be there. He said korean cars are very good and of course he supports korean cars.

(2) there is a special fan invited to the stage (prearranged of course) on behalf of his fan club group to ask him two questions. The lady fan revealed that she is also a reporter of a xinjiang website. The fan talked with him in korean and she didn't really translated much what she asked and what he answered. The only translation she said in chinese is she said Wookie liked xinjiang's BBQ food, bbq lamb tasted good. I think she probably asked him about how he liked xinjiang etc. at the end, she gave him something to sign and he gave her a hug (lucky fan!)

(3) the lady mc announced that clients who ordered a car before 12pm that day, will get a pic with Wookie. Then a lucky lady client was invited to the stage to have pic with Wookie. Then the executives of Sendai come on stage.

Then, the function ended. No wonder some fans said that Wookie appeared for a dozen minutes. This was the first event. There was another event in the afternoon for ford.

PS: I forgot that he was asked to send A blessing to Beijing Sendai motor in chinese. He was cute and said in Chinese means: I wish Beijing sendai sell well (like daebak). He pronounced it quite well, indeed :-)

Just checked his baidu fan club forum. He is already at the airport because he is said to take the plane at 10;30am.

Fan accounts reported that he returned to the hotel around 11pm something, look like a bit drunk, apparently being asked to drink much acholo at the dinner party (typical china dinner party). But he signed autograph for fans waiting him at the hotel. By the way, the pic he was texting jn the car (wearing a cap) was after the car show event and going to dinner yesterday. But he wore the same tee and pant as the day of arrival. I checked the fan account story who said wait for him at the hotel yesterday, it is clear that same outfit and with cap.

Re the car show video, I just gave a summary

I want to ask:  he returned to the hotel around 11pm something, it is dinner on 14/3, or that's when he went to the hotel after dinner on 15/3 ??

Thank you !!!

@HoaD, I think on the 14/3, the dinner was at the hotel where he stayed, but on 15/3, another location.

Here is the video after the second dinner-not surprising if her got drunk bc the wine/drinks over there always high in alcohol, more like vodka level. He said the wine very strong on the first dinner (sourced from his baidu thread).

http://www.weibo.com/u/3196041307

Dahae's event going to start soon.

4c56b497jw1eq7jsqovnrj20h00h0n5e.jpg

4c56b497jw1eq7jrst9qvj21f02ioe81.jpg

I saw the video showing he returned to the hotel. He was in the outfit of the first dinner, but with cap. I also found it strange why he was in the same outfit. The pic was reported in his baidu fans forum and it was the post dedicated for March 15. There wAs pics in the car for which the fan said he was going out for dinner. It is for that day, ie mar 15. Then, the fan posted again later that night, saying he returned in the hotel at 11pm. I think the pics were for the day. On the day of his arrival, he arrived in xinjiang in the evening, it won't be possible he was on the car in day night. So the same outfit in the car with day lights sound a bit weird for me. I may be wrong. Let me check his baidu pic again!

@samzz, I think it is likely that the first dinner organised at the hotel on 14th. Then, the next day, he had hot pot with the team on the 15th. I saw a pic in his baidu fan forum that he was holding the girl, who is likely lathe daughter of one of the staff, while they were having spicy hot pot. I saw his outfit, grey tee and cap. I couldn't see his long coat though. but his match his outfit in the car and returned to hotel later that night in mar 15th.