[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest taoeunjung

Just lurked at mr.kim's twitter~~if anyone's still interested lol...here's his tweet yesterday:

@cherry4eva84 ^^ 연휴가 끝나고 일상 생활들로 돌아 와서인지 이제야 도심이라는 느낌을 받는답니다 ㅋ 업체들에게 연락을 하며 바쁜 하루가 흘러간다죠 ㅋ 빠른 정상화를 응원하며 화이팅!!!*^^*

trans:

The holidays are almost over,please comeback after spending some precious relaxation time,its time to get busy and do productive things,ill support you,cheer up*^^*

class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"WOOKIE'S NIGHTMARE!! LOL!! class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Rising Comedienne Lee Gook Joo Joins the Cast of “Roommate Season 2″ddangha September 11, 20143Rising Comedienne Lee Gook Joo Joins the Cast of “Roommate Season 2″

Rising comedienne Lee Gook Joo has joined the second season of SBS‘ homesharing variety program “Roommate.”

According to a broadcast insider, Lee Gook Joo has been confirmed as part of the cast of “Roommate Season 2.”

Lee Gook Joo is currently one of the hottest comedians in the entertainment scene, showing great performances on “SNL Korea” and “Comedy Big League“, with numerous commercials under her belt.

Previously, various celebrities were alreayd announced to be part of the second season of the celebrity homesharing program. So far, Sunny of Girls’ GenerationGOT7‘s JacksonPark Joon Hyung of g.o.d, and Japanese actor Otani Ryohei have been confirmed to be on the second season.

The first season of “Roommate” currently only has the remaining members Chanyeol of EXONana of After SchoolJo Se HoJo Se HoSeo Kang Joon, and Park Min Woo.

The second season of “Roommate” will premiere on September 21.

Shippers!!!  OMG, We have bad news and good news~~~
BAD NEWS:  a new female member is added in Roommate season 2!!!! 
GOOD NEWS: this person is LEE GOOK JOO!!! we just talked about her yesterday!! And DON'T WORRY girlsss, because she was straight away being rejected by Wookie yesterday!!!
Omo, uri Wookie must be really scared!!!  Hahaha.... =)) =)) =))

Just read the news that Chanyeol is confirmed not joining the 2nd season.

To be honest, even though roommate gives a lot of healing to Wookie, I think for the sake of the show. It may be better to have major revamp of the show. New ideas and new cast. For Wookie, u better do a brand new variety show with seho.

Sometimes, enough is enough!

Shippers!!!  OMG, We have bad news and good news~~~

BAD NEWS:  a new female member is added in Roommate season 2!!!! 

GOOD NEWS: this person is LEE GOOK JOO!!! we just talked about her yesterday!! And DON'T WORRY girlsss, because she was straight away being rejected by Wookie yesterday!!!

Omo, uri Wookie must be really scared!!!  Hahaha....

=)) =)) =))

--

Don't worry girls, Sunny is harmless ;) Hahaha now what I'm looking forward is this comedienne, she'll probably troll Wookie about everything! Hopefully his lovelife :D;)

Is Dong Wook still in that show? Rm is not doing good right now, the rating is not good end up with 3%? can't believe that PD was the one in strong heart (the most popular variety show). I don't watch RM but is LDW on the show often now? cause he is have a new drama and I guess he can be very busy. I wouldn't surprise if he said he won't be in season 2 since he has to do iron man. but if he is still on the show then it's ok. Just hope the fresh start for the show now that they cast quite famous and popular celebrities (the one who might be able to save the show). I am still debating if I should watch that the season 2 of that show since one of my bias will be there.

yesss lee goo joo .............,,,comedian is perfect for those cold,who knows he will give some impetus to wookie and tongue wookie will slip,

ahahahahh I will start watching roommate, and get important clues from wookie about dahae

dahae are you ready ????????????? :D

We can feel relieve now since all new female members of RM are harmless after so many fights with other shippers...I'm really excited to watch it and hope the editing will be better..
One situation that I can imagine right now, that Gook Joo must be like Jung Juri ver 2.0..hahaha...she must really into Wookie and trolls him..and of course warning other female members not to flirt with Wookie...hahahaha
=))

Guest turquoiseblue

bwahahaha omg wookie better lock yourself inside the roommate's bedroom or inside dahae's long red pleated skirt coz i can feel a grand entrance from lee gook joo with her puckered up lips wearing pink lip gloss with your special peach scent request oh la la! =)) =)) 2 years no real kiss eh?! that's the price of lying

... you can start moisting your lips now... be careful what you wish for... you might just get it mwuahahahaha :))

Guest junebeee

https://m.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/707935269280706/?type=1

ALERTING ALL SHIPPERS.

WE ARE BEHIND IN POLLS PLEASE LIKE THE DONGHAE COMMENT OR ELSE IT WILL NOT COUNT

sorry for all the caps I'm awfully competitive and I want DongHae to be first