[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I buy this analysis. Thanks so much!

How romantic the two of them that they share a twitter account, if the hypothesis is indeed true. In any way, don't let them know we know about this or it will spoil this sweet secret between them. Pls all stay quiet! Also in a dilemma too, it seems that we have crossed the line of invading their real privacy. Forgive us... Please!

Wondering what are they doing?

ViX said: Mr. Cupid tweet 11/8/2011: hihi  very satisfied with skirt keke.1004 just  imagine to buy it was so beautiful. Haha I've moved  congratulatory message on marriage this fall for PD Kwak Jung Hwan and real jealous keke keke wish you well today is one day to work effectively 
Maybe wookie imagine Dahae wear skirt, then buy skirt for Dahae

Mr.Cupid tweet 17/10/2011: 1004  any day or night, the cold weather is also very easy to get ill, be careful .. look picture, it looks like he is not feeling well .. Today's weather was much colder,  dont go out, please take care of yourself well on okay. Wishing all a healthy season 
Look like Dahae wrote this tweet, she said look picture . 17/10/2011 Wookie attend premiere Only You, he is ill,  stuffy nose. 

samzz said: ViX said: Mr. Cupid tweet 11/8/2011: hihi  very satisfied with skirt keke.1004 just  imagine to buy it was so beautiful. Haha I've moved  congratulatory message on marriage this fall for PD Kwak Jung Hwan and real jealous keke keke wish you well today is one day to work effectively 
Maybe wookie imagine Dahae wear skirt, then buy skirt for Dahae

Mr.Cupid tweet 17/10/2011: 1004  any day or night, the cold weather is also very easy to get ill, be careful .. look picture, it looks like he is not feeling well .. Today's weather was much colder,  dont go out, please take care of yourself well on okay. Wishing all a healthy season 
Look like Dahae wrote this tweet, she said look picture . 17/10/2011 Wookie attend premiere Only You, he is ill,  stuffy nose. 

Guest CristinaP

today I feel sad very much, bc account twitter raise up 16 follower, yesterday just 6 follower! I worry KSC won't update tweet . we will not even news anymore :(

Aww that's sad maybe it would help not to mention his twitter name whenever you update us of his tweets.

Also i think for everyone who has find out his twitter name on this thread to just read his tweets and follow him but inconspicouosly

I view twitter so many times and realized Mr.Cup often write M & M (Mickey and Minnie). who know M&M has relation what with donghae? let me know, please!

li96 said: Hi, the fact that ksc72 is maybe DW like samzz said I think that it's possible even if it's really improbable but it's not a hypothesis to reject.
What I find weird (Let's suppose that this twitter account owns to DH's manager)is that how he knows very well all her steps, all her activities, all her outings, while she's outside of her working hours ? I mean, he's really really well informed for someone who is supposed to be only her assistant ! He knows every piece, every detail of her life. In my opinion, this person is not her manager...Because what I perceive throughout these tweets it's just so unprofessional. Moreover, there is a boundary between work and the private life and it seems that this person crossed this line.
I'd like to add another point but it's kinda crazy and exagerated about the fact that Wookie is maybe this person. Actually, the owner of this twitter account called "Kim Seung Cheol". After reading 2/3 times this name, I had the impression to have already heard it before because it sounded very familiar for me. Then, my mind lighted up. I remembered that I heard it in MG. It was when SGC changed his name when he found out that JYR was still in Seoul and worked for Mukgu tourism agency in the aim to get her back. However, these two names are distinguished by one part. One is Kim Seung Cheol and the other is Kim Chul Soo (MG). What I mean by that is it's a weird coincidence !(Cheol = Chul, Chul revised romanization)

In conclusion, I think that this person it's not her manager because this person knows a lot of personal and private things, on Dada even her "love life". Moreover, one of the goal of stars's agency is to develop their talent but also to protect their private life. That's why I think that it makes any sense at all to think that this mysterious account owns to the manager. The fact that he shares DH's live via Twitter, it's against the rules/aims of the agency. So basically, I think that this person is maybe/either DH or DW. But if it's not one of them I don't know who is this person. Except "Mr/Mrs unknown identity" alias stalker, maybe ? Like I said before, I don't think that's person is her manager or even a close friend of Cherry because which friend has fun to share tweets about her private life ? While she's even not with her...

Guest tomato05

Annyong chinggu and eonnie..

I just found something interesting in youtube, Wookie won fashionista award in 2014 asia model festival award, and the women ( i dont know her name) wearing similar dress that dahae wore at lee jung gu birthday scene. Black dress. Wahhh.. in my mind just think, it should be da hae..why her? Hahha :))

Sorry i.dont know how to upload a pict.. but u can search in utube 2014 asia model festival award.

tomato05 said: Annyong chinggu and eonnie.. I just found something interesting in youtube, Wookie won fashionista award in 2014 asia model festival award, and the women ( i dont know her name) wearing similar dress that dahae wore at lee jung gu birthday scene. Black dress. Wahhh.. in my mind just think, it should be da hae..why her? Hahha :)) Sorry i.dont know how to upload a pict.. but u can search in utube 2014 asia model festival award.

Guest tomato05

@dniiiicole‌ woww..yes right. ur so fast.. thank you :x . Maybe her stylist is donghae shipper.. hahaha :))

Miss them.. i want to see them.on the same stage again.. 8->

Annyong chinggu and eonnie..

I just found something interesting in youtube, Wookie won fashionista award in 2014 asia model festival award, and the women ( i dont know her name) wearing similar dress that dahae wore at lee jung gu birthday scene. Black dress. Wahhh.. in my mind just think, it should be da hae..why her? Hahha :))

Sorry i.dont know how to upload a pict.. but u can search in utube 2014 asia model festival award.

I noticed the dress too! I was gonna post the photo up but I didn't know how to. But thanks for posting up the pics @dniiiicole‌!