[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Nah, that news shows how undenible and how overwhelmed the chemistry of our couple... let antis being anti, our ship will still sail undisturbly... Hope, this news not affected Dada onnie too much. I hope she stays strong and healthy. Our DONGHAE too, FIGHTING!

On the relationship with other celebrities... Well, she is gorgeous. She is talented. She is famous. She is nice. I don't see why can't she have one boyfriend and few admirers who are very willing to be boyfriend. Even in our real life, one ordinary woman (who is not as beautiful as she, who is not as famous as she is, who is not as talented as she is) can have several boyfriends. It's not like, adultery. They're not married yet, for God's sake. *Why am I so emotional? Maybe because I'm hungry... it's almost the breakfasting time*....

Lee Da Hae... fighting.... Donghae couple just get married, you too. We need to know really soon that we're not delusional. LOL

Guest turquoiseblue

Old news old news everything old news (:|

1. News about the ex made me laugh :)) They always make the guy look like a baby crying over spilled milk. Breakups happen so get over it people! At least they mentioned about Secret Love between our OTP and dinner dates after work. waaaaah!!! love love love :x :x :x and i dont think this will affect the couple. I notice they become more expressive of their love for each other when they are being linked to other actor/actress. strong love!

2. Im glad dahae will not back down with her case against that malicious scandal. Go girl! Fight! Fight! Fight! \m/ Show them they cant just ruin your name like that. Boyfie will be there to support you!

3. I feel that those who kept going back to the old "english accent" issue are fans of the other ship. They cant think of anything to say against her so they just remind her of the past. cheap shot eh? ugh! pathetic really. there are more filipinos who love her and its obvious just this donghae thread half of us are pinoys :)) so just focus on the positive and dont let a small group of people upset you. I want dahae to visit philippines with wookie for HK promo then go Boracay or Cebu for some island lovin :x :x try to trend #ForgiveLeeDaHae and ask her to visit the country :)

The higher the tree the stronger the wind.. this quote applies to Wookie and Cherry as well. They are basically the hottest item nowadays since HK is getting more and more attention and their reunion is consider the most awaited since MG. Some 'parasite like' media will use any chance to get a piece of their popularity and take advantage. So what if they both used to date others before? Is there any law in this universe that prohibited two unmarried people to be together?

If they think they can mock Wookie with this than they're a plain fools. Lee Dong Wook is a one very smart, sassy and serious actor/businessman and he knows how to handle media's sharp tongue.. Lee Da Hae is under his protection wings and he'll protect her..

This two are aware of the consequences of their obvious fond for each other and this kind of matter is one of the problem that has been solved even before they become real couple.

This kind of stuff won't be able to forsake what they've been built from ground zero.... I'm not worry at all....

Guest mari3all3n

I believe that those people bringing up those issues are really insecure with Da Hae. Some people just can't get over the fact that she is famous and has a good heart. I feel sorry for those who keep saying hurtful & malicious comments regarding Da Hae because they keep living their lives in the past and has not moved on.

The only thing that mattered to me in that article is the "secret love" haha. This is why I think Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae are bolder now when it comes to facing people, because they are more showy of their affections for each other. If we can see it through the screens, how much more the people who may have direct contact to them? Chinese media is suspecting because of their suspicious actions and words in the latest press con? Is that what the article is saying? If I was probably a reporter present in the press con, I'll be very suspicious even if it was my first time to hear about them. They were being too hint-y in that press con. :)) The article even mentioned about the past rumors about them years ago. Haha.
And about Lee Da Hae's issue... all I can say is, WAY TO GO, LADY! Show them malicious people that you do not back down! I feel like this kind of people do defamation so easily because they think they can get away with it. No settlement, let the court bring justice! >:/ 

Honestly whoever spreads bad rumors about a person only shows that they are jealous of her/him. Why reveal something unrtrue to throw mud on another person's image? You must be really hating their success. Perhaps since DH has always been a woman who diplomatically handled the accuses pointed towards her, some think she is easy to blame considering she has a personality - unlike many celebs. But fear not! I am sure that she won't be affected. I don't know many things about her career and stuff, but she has been in the environment long enough to brush all the malicious voices off. Plus, with a man like Wookie by her side, she can fight any opponent. Now I speak like someone who has just "watched" or read stuff about him. If I were to use my analytic eyes on him, he looks like the type of man who silently watches and keeps mum. You think he wasn't affected, but he is just able to shake off his shoulders any false accuse directed to him and move on. He is superior. But don't cross him too much, his revenge will kill you. Ah, Scorpio is the sign of the silent revenge. :)) He has a strong aura next to Dada. When I see them interact in bts, it looks like she is the boss and he follows her along. But then I realize that due to their signs, they are both equals at peace with each other. They are on the same level. This is why their chemistry is so strong, they don't go overboard and cause the other to feel unsure or inferior. They give each other the same amount of love and understanding and comfort, so their partner feels safe. You can feel Wookie's bossy presence silently protects Dada from the outside forces. Whether it be lusty eyes on her beautiful body, or envious people. Wookie is Dada's Gundam, basically. :))

I watched Happy Together with LDW as a guest and they do this comedy skit about LDW and LDW the actor and he puts on a dramatic husky "voldemort" voice. So when he isn't speaking like Voldemort does that mean it's the real LDW?
Also I've been watching the swing scene over and over again, I am not convinced with the subtitle saying "open your mouth", when he said "Da Hae" so I'm convinced that drinking milk part was adlib.
I wish I could understand Korean, grr... I want to learn Korean even more now.

Guest kaldina2604

Regarding of LYF news, the only lines that comes to my mind :
"Joo Yoo Rin, Whatever you see, whatever you hear, Dont Missunderstood of anything"
-Seol Gong Chan- MG ep 13
:-bd
ne, i think ths news wont be affect to their relationship. Since they both are mature now, and they know what a things that they have to take and the things that they shouldn't think. i put my trust on wookie, he is a gentleman and he know how to handle this such of news. their 9 years realtuonship is too precious to get messed by this kind of news
:x

Wow that's what I heard also "Da Hae" @Lirael‌

YUP! He was indeed said Da Hae and I don't need to use my Optimus Earphone to hear it.. So it confirmed that the whole scene was an adlib again from them..... wow... things are really getting hot and serious between them.. announcement is not just a wishful thinking ya'all...... :-bd

Yes the swing scene..I noticed how deep mone bury her lips on jw's face..she could just gave him a quick peck on the cheek but what she did was oh my...im getting hyper giddy again..and in the fountain scene, the way dw touched dhs head and how she touched his face it was so real and spontaneous....

:D :x

Guest ShayneyC

My mom said that this is the only drama that shows true love between the main characters. Compared with other drama even if they say that they love each other but there's always a limitation when it comes to kissing and hugging. I find it unrealistic because in real life if you say you love that person it will show in your actions. And the best example for that is donghae. Even if it is only in drama but still they make it so real very real. :)