[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bunnystr

OMO WOOKIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

*faint* *faint* *faint*

Wookie is on fireeeeee~~~ *singing alicia keys - this girl on fire*

Thanksss guys for showing me that on-fire-tongue action.....I'm dying here X_X

ShayneyC said: @samzz‌ yeah i have watched that episode of running man.never missed 1 episode of running man actually. In one point i started to ship song ji hyo and ldw during that time coz of their sweet and cute moments. I dnt know why it hurts to see the balloon pic. Sorry.

Guest tomato05

Omooo.. cant help.but.i do keep staring those giff :\">

Both of them not only good at kissing but..i feel they are missing each other..

Hi Chingu, my 1st time posting here but the 2nd from HK thread. While I have my diner and read your posts about pinpoint “tougue in action” then “hand under the blanket” and I laugh like crazy. Hahaha!!!
My happy time of the day is reading your posts from HK to DongHae threads. And me too, I’m worry how I can survive when HK is finish cos only 6 ep to go. So I would like to say thank you all for your posts.

Guest arina233

omo...the hot topic now is the tounge.... lol....guys you all so amazed me with this "FBI" style looking for every great moment happen between our OTP...really respect and thanks for the great effort done by chingus here...it been honored be part of this thread...live you guys...keep fighting chingus...aja.. aja... fighting!!!! :x  =D>

Guest hiddenflea

Saw it! Finally. Just the tip of his tongue. And I think I saw DH's tongue too. Omg these two were making out for real! =))

Hey Chingus -  Ok, just a second away from the tongue. LOL
There is a great parody MV done by a Korean fan after the korean movie "The Housemaid".  Has anyone seen it yet?  It's excellent.  I don't know how to upload it here, it's in Tudou.   

Someone put on yt?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/M5kVsxfRFRw/

nocturne9 said: Hey Chingus -  Ok, just a second away from the tongue. LOL
There is a great parody MV done by a Korean fan after the korean movie "The Housemaid".  Has anyone seen it yet?  It's excellent.  I don't know how to upload it here, it's in Tudou.   

Someone put on yt?

Guest ethan_1

this was posted by @human1981‌ in Hk thread.Not sure if its the video in tudou @nocturne9‌
EDIT:  i did not notice that @human1981 posted at the same time.haha

Guest hiddenflea

hi shippers, for those who have watched My Girl. does anyone know which episode is the danggeun/carrot song? :)

hi girls i'm back and my investigation is done.. after doing this i dont even know if i'm still thinking staight

i really hate to break it to you but it was just lips of DW/DH folded that really looked like tongue.. and for the one that looked like its DH extending tongue well its not again..

4zz2.pngas you can see the gap bet is caused by the reflection of her lips to the blue light behind them

making gifs means using pic frames so there are tendencies that movements are not captured thoroughly.. and with this particular gif i cropped it to zoom it so its but natural that it would not be clear and details wont be captured that much..

but i have to agree that with this kind of kiss tongue interaction wont be avoided.. they must have done it but that was when their lips were closed...i'm afraid it wasnt captured on that gif

WARNING: THIS GIF MAY CONTAIN SCENES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AGES PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

s0we.gif

i know all this facts but why am i starting to see that it is a tongue as i stare longer.. ooohhh gawwdd what the hell am i even doing this really??? i need to see the doctor.. i'll leave to you guys the freedom to choose what to believe for i myself is not sane enough to argue this matter now..

one more thing dont repost this gif now for i dont want to be in trouble kekeke... or if so just put spoiler tag on it.. be considerate to the young people or just others that dont want to see such things.. kamsa

• Like 1

Guest hiddenflea

human1981 said: nocturne9 said: Hey Chingus -  Ok, just a second away from the tongue. LOL

Someone put on yt?

hi shippers, for those who have watched My Girl. does anyone know which episode is the danggeun/carrot song?

:)

Ep 13..if my memory serves me well..hehe...anyways I also love the fibber song in ep4..I watch it all the time...soo hilarious and you can see how mesmerized GC/DW was with YR/singing in there..

;)

Would you happen to know the second song she sang after the first one in eps 4?  I know the first one was really made famous by YL but I kind of like the 2nd one too. 
alexndraS said:

hi shippers, for those who have watched My Girl. does anyone know which episode is the danggeun/carrot song?

:)