[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest s0natine

Alert: DONGHAE IN THE ZONE....AGAIN... ;))
All I can say is PICTURE PERFECT. It may sound cliche, but the camera just captured the perfect moment. Right place, with the right models *screams couple*, at the right time. No need for words....The pictures say it all. :)
Literally: Happiness is right in front of their eyes.FM6GA92.jpg
(it's my fave pic as well :D)
Okay. It's CONFIRMED! Dada's favorite is Wookie's yummlicious THIGHS! :)) :))
RAQCKl6.jpg

Guest kaman226

10409710_1426391157642587_79466421543937
DH put her hand on DW's lap and it reminds me of the similar situation from the BTS in which DW put his hand on LDH's lap in the bird cage house.They both look comfortable with this skin ship and they are so used to it just like it's a habit.If they are really "friends only".. then their intimacy must have reached the boundary between friends and lovers. And likeness is undeniable under this interaction.  ;))

The kiss was hot :x but too short for me ! I want more ! 

By the way, i want to congratulate writernim who is "getting better" and start to understand what we really want since the beginning :P
So for pity's sake, continue to give us more love and intense scenes please !! :xAnd for MBC, BTS of our OTP are still welcome ! 

omg...picture perfect....today was the best day for all donghae fans....omg omg KISS m dead *_* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ n i was like..i hav warched tht kiss clip 52 times till now....many more to gooooo...n now The BTS pics..omg...they r looking amazing together...smiling n happy happy face r soooo adorable... :* finally got to see them sooo close off screen aftr longgggg time

..wookies red ear ...hahahaha he is damn sweet....they r toooo comfortable also.... dongahae when u r getting married ^_^ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

sakura22 said: Finally a kiss!!! And theres mutual lip action as compared to the first one. A passionate hot kiss lol one that I hope will lead to something more and waking up together the next day. Dong wook's ears always turns red when he has intimate and kissing scenes with Da hae.

hahahhaha omg i couldn't stop laughing when i saw this, someone from tumblr posted this, hahaha the dissapointment in the hospital scene ep 21 i just had to share this with you guys hope you guys get laughs off of this like i did :)))

That much anticipated scene… I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream

STRAIGHT UP PUNK’D!!!! I was ready to laugh and ask where Ashton was so they can start bringing out the cameras!

GOOD ONE WRITER-NIM! GOOD ONE! *long dramatic sigh*…why you mess with my feels?

Oh boy, those BTS pics totally killed me! :x
It's so nice to see how comfortable Dahae and Wookie are around each other. There's always some sort of physical proximity and touching going on with these two. It's shipper heaven! :D

OMG I'm literally a sobbing mess on ther floor with happiness tears for 5 minutes......

they probably look like God and Godess of Gorgeousness but they are also human being like us...
eventhough we worship them like a die hard pilgrims in their DongHae/Chamo temple, they are not exclusive and they show their feeling more and more..
I Love Wookie for doing this for Cherry's sake and our shipping hearts and mind's sanity...  the BTS pics are pure gold and so precious beyond any other BTS pics so PLEASE safe them all in your PC, Lappie, Ipad, Iphone, Samsung and Nokia........

tumblr_n7kwrke4kf1tcubj3o3_250.gif
Squeeeee like a crazy ahjumma when I saw Da Hae's fingers caressing Wookie's wrist like that... OMG that is really HOT... you have no idea how it feels for a man.... for the man......... that only... can bring him to cloud 7 while sex means cloud 9.....

10409710_1426391157642587_79466421543937    

Girls.... get ready for the PRESENT of our life time soon......... 
:x

Guest elisessi

Dong Wook and Da Hae have ruined me for other ships.  For me, they are the end all, be all. Can't get any more perfect than these two.  ^.^  
@SeGafanlady I took your advice and saved copies of these precious moments. LOL!

Guest rosejenner123

elfogadunk said: Oh boy, those BTS pics totally killed me! :x
It's so nice to see how comfortable Dahae and Wookie are around each other. There's always some sort of physical proximity and touching going on with these two. It's shipper heaven! :D