[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@1shye:Hi welcome here i wanted to reply yesterday only but i forgot.Like AQ said even i am not familiar with secondary cast of the drama and still i don't know some of the names .I came to know more abt Im Seulong too becz of his fan in this thread.And mostly i have seen all the articles are posted here and may be u can be right abt picture that individual picture are not posted which i agree.Next time we will keep that in mind so everyone can be happy ;) And looking forward to ur anticipation in the thread too :)

AQ i was amazed i could see new wookie i haven't seen him like this before he didn't move or blinked his eye .

@HaYam El-Abbas :
20% was what Dh said this time in section TV i don't know they were showing some 27% on screen now what was that i don't have any idea.
@Bosco_96:
I agree either the link for subs should be updated on first page or the link to post where subs are should be updated on first page so fans who wants to download can download them.I resync the sub thinking the sub didn't started in that promo after 10 sec i realized that the sub for starting part is missing .TQ for those subs :)
@kimsoyeon18:It will be airing at 9.55pmKST.

Some updates and pics:
PXwA8Qz8p2eB635318762614011825.jpg

BTS Video by DJ Doc
http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player_s3.aspx?broadcastid=1002996100021100000&itemid=-99&opt=Sckech

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for the warm welcome...I am not only happy to be part of this thread now but Most importantly I am really impressed by the good natured of people here.  I shall do my best to visit this thread often.  I don't mind all the posts that everyone had done and all the spazzing.  it was really cute and sometimes funny. 

Thank you for taking into consideration on posting of the supporting casts too. :D I am sure the actors/actresses would be happy to know that their efforts are also being recognised.

NEWS UPDATES! credits to soompi
Lee Dong Wook Doesn’t Like Both Lee Da Hae and Wang Ji Hye?

lee-da-hae-lee-dong-wook.jpg

Lee Dong Wook recently took part in the press conference for the upcoming MBC drama “Hotel King,” and the actor did not forget to bring his humor. On March 30, MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” sat down and chatted with Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da HaeWang Ji Hye, and Im Seulong after the drama concluded its press conference. When Lee Dong Wook was asked, “Between Lee Da Hae and Wang Ji Hye, who is closest to your ideal type?” the actor displayed his mischievous humor. 

Being the funny guy, the Lee Dong Wook said, “Both are whatever. Also, in the drama Wang Ji Hye is someone who recently separated from her significant other, so I will look for someone else.” With the witty comment, Lee Dong Wook was successful in bringing laughter in the room. 

lee-dong-wook-ideal.jpg

Although the three actors displayed their humor and friendly nature, “Hotel King” will focus on the fierce competition of the hotel business. Lee Da Hae will play a hotel heiress who will try and protect her father’s legacy and the family’s seven-star hotel. Lee Da Hae will seek the help of the hotel manager played by Lee Dong Wook. 

MBC’s “Hotel King” will broadcast its first episode on April 5 at 9:55 PM (KST).

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Meet the Hotel Staff Of “Hotel King” through the New Character Stills!
hotel-king-soompi.jpg

MBC‘s upcoming drama, “Hotel King” has made sure that its characters properly convey the realities of a hotel from the characters’ actions to outfits. Despite the duties of the hotel staff to serve its guests, the hidden stories and the behind the scene preparations of the staff will be highlighted in the upcoming drama.
hotel-king-still-540x358.jpg
In recently released still cuts of “Hotel King,” the different outfits and expressions of each character describe the attitude and mentality of those working for a seven-star hotel. As “Hotel King” takes place in the seven-star hotel, Hotel Ciel, the individual characters were prepared to portray the service of a top-notch hotel.
lee-dong-wook-hotel-king.jpg
seulong-hotel-king.jpg
Acting as Hotel Ciel’s general manager Cha Jae Wan, actor Lee Dong Wook was seen wearing a fitted suit with his hair combed to the side. Conveying a strict expression, Lee Dong Wook defined the demeanor of  one responsible for the activities of the hotel. Contrasted to the uptight Cha Jae Wan, Im Seulong‘s welcoming smile displayed the positive, yet clumsy, personality of the hotel’s manager Sun Woo Hyun. Wearing a blue suit, Im Seulong’s character, Sun Woo Hyun, showed the proper respectful posture expected of the hotel staff.
hotel-king-park-chul-min-e1396317474736.
hotel-king-vixx-540x766.jpg
hotel-king-yewon-540x366.jpg

Furthermore, Park Chul Min‘s dramatic expression foreshadowed the unexpected incidences that would occur in the fast-paced hotel world. Lastly, the bright blue hotel outfits worn by VIXX‘s Cha Hak Yeon (N), Ji Il Joo, and Jewerly‘s Yewon highlighted the professionalism expected of the hotel staff. 

In order to create the most realistic hotel employee uniform for a seven-star hotel, the drama’s production team had sought the assistance of the arts team to create a brand new uniform design. A representative of the drama mentioned,” After reviewing the uniforms of hotels in Korea, we produced this new uniform. We created this special outfit in order to convey the seven-star Hotel Ciel.”

Furthermore, “Hotel King” has received attention for its focus on detail as all the actors had received formal hotel staff training. From posture to language, the actors were given instructions on how a hotel staff would act, talk, and serve the hotel’s customers.

The dedication to portray a realistic hotel once again heightened our anticipations for “Hotel King.” As the drama follows a hotel heiress’ attempts to protect her father’s legacy and hotel,the drama will highlight the behind the scene stories of the employees of a seven-star hotel. 

MBC’s “Hotel King” will broadcast its first episode on April 5 at 9:55 PM (KST).

Guest Bosco_96

jfRlMNf.gifSe6ryGG.gif

ks0hZZ4.gifnxXq75k.gifsRnu0YY.giffy71FOq.gifmWrEjJp.gifF9P8RqH.gif

It seems that DH tweeted: I didn't shoot this morning. Bcos filming location is in Gangwon Pyeongchang so I came to a pasture nearby and enjoyed. Sheep grazed grass and having fresh air here, hehe, Great! GG trans ^^

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@muchcloudier: thanks dear for your liking my icons :D
I design this same icons in size of 300 x 300 too , you can find them here on Dong Wook's page on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.492866227501956.1073741934.397167313738515&type=1

i will upload to this album what i don't upload here today :D
and OFCOURSE you can post my icons on baidu :D

for all who post new posts , thanks all ^^
thanks for @snowfalkesj16 , @dvee_young , @Boy Bi An , and @Bosco_96 
you are make my day with your posts , really many thanks for new update :)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

oooooooooooooooooooooooh , finally released individual posters's shooting  ^^
thanks @bexy for link ^^

i will post the photos here , seems who upload the photos on the link that share it @bexy , make no one save the photos :(
so i take them as screenshot and turned them to jpg in photoshop :)

B2RxS7.jpg

1ZrC68.jpg

ckcO6i.jpg

ox1ANo.jpg

dDUgsl.jpg

X48GnL.jpg

kx0DqP.jpg

hDmept.jpg

4K5WAn.jpg

a9xx54.jpg

ez08U3.jpg

1U9l6U.jpg

VMAZQi.jpg

062qAm.jpg

8V31VB.jpg

gDcElM.jpg

oizDKO.jpg

giRVgN.jpg

mHCGPP.jpg

OgTO56.jpg

2Drm3J.jpg

mg0RgA.jpg

0yMBpk.jpg

CTAGt3.jpg
5BYuBj.jpg

aNkrh2.jpg

Sg0nWa.jpg

i4tFAs.jpg

qvn67M.jpg

SxdikT.jpg

ojncXR.jpg

1Grupc.jpg

CzYRxJ.jpg

rzsFIL.jpg

Ji7kwj.jpg

vKg9lf.jpg

NY2WkA.jpg

Do8vzF.jpg

l7IcPN.jpg

S3bRbX.jpg

R0Hcow.jpg

FQRTGn.jpg

GJ7O8p.jpg

hkdDzx.jpg

dELfwL.jpg

mUarUE.jpg

8Oxe9u.jpg

We7vrS.jpg

EjyGdZ.jpg

q1HhaI.jpg

TqQEoI.jpg

uICaXN.jpg

The better story will win the ratings war. Have no idea about Angel Eyes, but if Hotel King continues to have a solid plot, then the ratings will climb up. Hoping for the best!
@Annya I watched the subbed teasers. Ah Mo Ne's and Baek Min Yeo's exchange was funny. I do think that Baek Min Yeo can be a potential ally to the heiress since she also seems to be straightforward though we haven't seen her real agenda yet. The scene which struck me was VP crying in front of the Chairman's pic. He is with others when he breaks down in front of the pic, so it most probably is an act. But may be coz of Lee Deok Hwa's acting, it seemed very raw and genuine to me. Made me even wonder if he had some guilt issues with the Chairman. 
Is it me or does Jae Wan have the least number of lines so far? He is mostly reacting to situations than acting out on his own. So far, he is a man who stays in the shadows and plots or helps carry them out. Interesting character!
Do you think the villains prevented Mo Ne from making it to the funeral? She came through Incheon port rather than by flight which indicates there were people on the look out for her at airports to take care of her.
If I remember right. Seulong was the young assistant of LMH in PT and Ji Hye was the evil friend of Son Ye Jin whom her BF cheats on her with.

@nancykimlee Agree. If it is a long drama, the secondary characters will also have time to develop and a great drama is one where the secondary love stories are as interesting as the main ones.
@apqaria When will the MBC interview get subbed? :(( Is there any other link for the Chinese interview? It doesn't play on the link you had given. Don't know if it is my problem.Thank you everyone for the updates. 3 days left now!

hi everyone,after reading an article about the drama, I started to lurk in the thread and found a chance to watch a video. my first reaction was 'WTF' after seeing LDH new 127th (:P ) nose. they showed their famous drama 'my girl' and the difference  is incredible!!! I had witnessed her plastic surgery news many times before and I was upset with her by worrying if she had an addiction or not. her last look reminds me 'barbie doll' and I think it's OK. now, I pray for her not to get any other job. also, I'm wondering how a person feels him/herself when s/he sees own face very different year by year. interesting.
anyway, I can say a few things about the drama when I started to write.first of all, I should say that I've watched My Girl maybe million times and every time I had a lot of fun. and after many years, to see the couple together in drama must have made many fans excited. unfortunately, I couldn't get excited by the news. I suppose it's just because of my perception of them. I've been K-drama follower for many years and of course follow the actors. as the time passes, people change and also our perception, too. so towards to two actors and especially towards LDH I cannot say it's positive. I'll give a try to the drama because nowadays I don't have an important drama but will not keep my expectations high.have a nice week everyone

@bluecat13 I don't think u should let ur perceived dislike of lee da hae's past actions ruin ur expectations n subsequent enjoyment of a drama. At the end of the day, we r following the story of the characters in the drama, not lee da hae or any other actors. I think u should detach the actor from the character before u can immerse urself into any cinematic medium, let alone drama. Personally I couldn't care less what an actor does with his/her life, I m here for the drama. The only personal investment I will have is towards the character in the drama, not the actor.

Besides, An actor's plastic surgery record does not define the quality of a drama. His/her acting ability does n lee da hae is certainly a good actor. The story, chemistry n execution should b the criteria for judging a drama. As of now, everything looks promising for this drama in these regards so everyone's rightfully excited, hopefully u can b too.

Guest Bosco_96

Another video includes some BTS and brief interview
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/hoking/sketch/?list_id=2376605

I also upload it on youtube but I can't understand why its quality is lower than the one on imbc :((

Archived