[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

dvee_yong said:
All in all, I like how the preview was made, there was a balance of melancholy and fun in it. That motorcycle scene was hilarious, by the way! :)) And why do I get the feeling that Cha Jae Wan would hate Ah Mo Ne at the beginning? I dunno, that last scene just gives off that kind of vibe. Oh and what's with Woo Hyun saying "Johahamnida! Johayo!" to Jae Wan? Is that him telling Jae Wan that he likes Mo Ne? HAHAHA OMG I should stop because I'm getting ahead with myself :-B
The plot is solid, the cast are topnotch, the characters are well-developed, I hope it stays like this throughout the duration of the drama. I have high hopes for this. #HotelKing hwaiting! \:D/

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

oooooooooooooh , i'm so sad because i woke up to late and can't watch the press conference :((
you know , i'm from Egypt and now it's just 10:00 am 

any way , i like all videos and photos that you share here, you make a large effort guys  =D>
i like the photos of DongHae and how they look to themselves  8->

really thanks All , many thanks for @apqaria about The long preview , and for @nancykimlee about the translation 
@boscoo_96 , @dvee-young 
thanks for photos of rice wreath support for our cast from their fans
@Annya: 
thanks for screen caps
@mimi26 , @khatelaloves , @maz: thanks for the photos of PC

WISH IF I CAN find the video of PC updating on YOUTUPE Soon !!

mimi26 said:Haha. When I saw that, I was also confused for a minute whether Woo Hyun was gonna have a crush on Jaewan or something. Wookie and Seulong doing that love sign suddenly popped into my mind and I did wonder at that possibility for some time. No, but seems like his loveline will be with Mo Ne and may be his words here are something taken out of context. Yeah, the preview ended right at the moment Jae Wan and Mo Ne meet. 

So Jae Wan has a hidden agenda. But then Mo Ne also has. Something tells me Woo Hyun will also become a main player soon in the power games. I wonder what kind of a character Kim Hae Suk's is gonna be. She might have also got her own agenda. And like @apqaria asked, how did the Chairman die and also why did the daughter not attend the funeral? 

I lost my breath when I saw the pictures .. So beautiful couple, amazing .. the chemistry between them was sizzling ... ouch ...

Thank you all who
invest the time and effort for all of us  to  see all about the drama that has not yet begun, although encased in our hearts ...  ^:)^

And, poster where we see the two of them through the lock ... so much symbolism ...  are they locked in their own world .. or want
to?

@mimi26 oh dear you are not helping at all to calm me down instead you feed me more hahaha . but whispering to each others ears is their thing eversince. squeeeeeeee!! .wait till my connection get fast im soo gonna rape the replay button of the presscon videos
I love the 4 minute preview, intense and fun. agree with @dvee_yong the preview didnt give much away about the loveline of the OTP considering its the main plotline for this drama but its okay with me im still intrigue and satisfied with the preview.
LOL on the part when Seulong sayd I like you then its wookie on the next frame. I was like,seriously? LMAO
So Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne will both have father issues.right? Ohh im so curios as how they will fall in love. And yes i already accepted the fact that our OTP loveline may start at the middle part of the drama since this is a 32 episode and im fine with it JUST DONT DO IT a the last 5 episodes of the drama (just like someone mentioned it in previous pages) cuz i swear im gonna kill someone if that happens.

@kimsoyeon18: Yeh any one who is cast and part of Hotel King  and any new related to it u can post anything regarding them .

AQ :
I missed watching promo somebody came at my door i guess at the same time that why i missed it.Thanks for the promo link and pics dear.

@mimi26:
I know even i didn't notice her dress was like that even though i was watching it live.

@nancykimlee:
TQ so much for the quick translation loved reading it .TQ u very much.It helped a lot u are true superstar :)3 Am OMO GoodNight dear sleep well with HK dreams.

@maz
TQ for PC pics.

I love the promo .The bike scene oh Sun woo is so cute and also i understood without subs that he is saying he likes her :xAnd the way Ah mo ne was walking towards Jae Wan with that style i love it .
And also sad to read in subs that she didn't attend her dads funeral and from promo it feels many dirty games are going behind the back.

@mimi26:thanks dear for sharing that news hope wookie takes care of his health and those pics.
@dvee_young:TQ for the pic dear .

@maz:I hope we get love story of them somewhere from 14 to 15 episode onwards . 
@anagard:Welcome and enjoy.
@Samzz dear where are u i haven't seen u even yesterday?

Guest michbadat

Finally I am bale to post here been spazzing in twitter with friends. Wookie and Da Hae, Da Hae and Seulong, Seluing and wookie are all adorable pairings. Hahaha 

EMOp63F.jpg

But seriously LDW and LDH is insanely gorgeous and perfect for each other. You can sense the romantic vibe and  sexual tension all over everytime that stand together. The whole cast in general are all gorgeous and lovely. 

now to the plot :  I told myself no matter how HotelKing may sucked in the future i am still going to watch it, BUT bias aside we have a drama that has so much potentials. Well thought concept, dependable cast and amazing chemistry so im proud of it. I just hope and pray that this drama will have quality. And based on teasers and preview looks like it is going to be sooo awesome. (crossing-fingers)

I am a bit sad since i will be in a hiatus for a week or more due to personal reasons (BUT i am gonna find ays to be able to access internet no matter what) so im relying in this thread and my friends in twitter to update me all about Hotel King and Dong-Hae esp we are nearing on our premiere week. AJA! fighting to all of us and HK cast and staff

@anagard oh no no u got the wrong idea. I meant whether u r a fan of the drama "my girl" seeing as the leads r the same.

Anyways half my posts r unfunny jokes hardly deserving of any notice, it should b me looking forward to ur posts not the other way round.

proudlurker said: @anagard oh no no u got the wrong idea. I meant whether u r a fan of the drama "my girl" seeing as the leads r the same. Anyways half my posts r unfunny jokes hardly deserving of any notice, it should b me looking forward to ur posts not the other way round.

@maz quite right. Nostalgia seems to have played a big part in people getting interested in this drama. Although I m Hoping the drama manages to establish it's own identity n stand on its own two feet. If people come away from this drama with an appreciation for its cinematic qualities n forget all about the nostalgia of my girl, it will b a huge success.

Guest ethan_1

Hi everyone!thank you for all the updates.Been reading all the posts. i just want to share this link regarding the press conference :)http://www.ohkpop.com/151785/hotel-king-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-dae-hae-praise-each-other?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

proudlurker said: @anagard oh no no u got the wrong idea. I meant whether u r a fan of the drama "my girl" seeing as the leads r the same. Anyways half my posts r unfunny jokes hardly deserving of any notice, it should b me looking forward to ur posts not the other way round.

@proudlurker yes I completely agree with you. As much as   I love my girl I want this drama to be a success on its own and not just a part 2 of My Girl be nice if this drama can reach what the success and popularity My Girl reached ( my girl is already classic,if you know what i mean) I will be super glad but for me as long as the drama will have its quality im fine with it. kets just pray harder kekeke
@ethan_1 thanks for the article link i am waiting for it, Hopre more articles to be released.

Archived