[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@shielizda - hahaha yes dear i am really  a pervert when it comes to these two. and keep your post coming dont leave this thread too long. We need your insightful and fun posts you and @mimi26 and @nancykimlee i love your posts dearies

@muchcloudier,@HaYam    awwweee i love your gifs ,artworks dearies so beautiful and creative

@samzz and @apqaria i wont get tired of saying thanks for all the updates in this thread <3 dearies we are already close to our premiere date

@dvee_yong your seulong and my wookie (im sorry da hae for calaling wookie mine.LOL) are so close ..so can we also be close? hahaahaha are you excited already?

@TO MY FELLOW HYPER SHIPPERS IN THIS THREAD LETS SPAZZ about our OTP in our house over the shippers thread.okay dearies? and to all the poster and lurkers you are all invited to join us just Bring your own oxygen supplies and were good.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.gif

AND THIS 

16.gif

I NEEEEEEEEEEEED AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIRRRRR!!!!!!!!10.gif

sorry for my double and cut post.please understand me my brain isnt functioning right now becuase of the teasers.. 

@Samzz:Thanks dear for official poster yes we have already seen it before ;) and PC details waiting for 27th March to see whole casting having fun again.
AQ:I am happy to know it already on No.2 even before the drama air.

@cocomhe: Dear i love those cute gif u use :\">
The other 2 poster which i saw
MAZDO7p.jpg
ETXEoab.jpg

@Annya thanks sooo much dear. i love the new 2 posters. Im so excited dear i want to scream and shout hahaha 

ETXEoab.jpg

Wookie is soooooooooo handsome <3

we are on ou 42 pages already and the drama hasnt even started yet. daebaaaak!

You're all welcome guys!!! ;) Glad to share it with others & happy to see all this swooning & exciting reactions from peeps here. :D

Thanks to @samzz & @dvee_yong for the poster pic & more info abt the press con. :-* Looking forward to it.

@Annya Thanks to u too for those 2 more poster pics & nice to know that u love reading my posts. :\">

@maz Oh dear... u are such a hilarious & lively peep. I'm always laughing & smiling wide when I read your posts. :)) Your swooning reaction is a total GOLD. Keep your excitement up & alive through the airing of the drama, it's a fun & lovely thing to see. Also make sure your oxygen supplies still intact & sufficient enough to avoid serious complication due to too much fainting & hyper swooning ;)) :P

Here is the content with the poster google translated quite understandable and readable so posting.

MBC weekend drama [Hotel King] cut is the main poster was released.
Public poster Lee Dong-wook, Hae, Wang Ji-hye, IM seulong, Lee DEOK-Hwa, Kim Hae-sook, and the main actors of congculdonghae [Hotel King] gorgeous pose against a backdrop of a hotel room.
Lee Dong-wook is referred to as ' the monster ' hotel featuring a sober character Black exudes his appeal and Sutro. In particular, written on a poster cut "when I first saw the hotel was a paradise," the writing is a fact of why ' hotel monsters ' is important for change as it seems to be a hint.
Do the shoulder line emerges white and black matched frock ' show off '-down elegant style hotel heiress and former announcer and Ciel as Director of the King pressed against your body shape-revealing dress as the wisdom of another charm. IM seulong is Navy color Sutro other actors and differentiate positive m ' Sun-Woo-Hyun expressed '.
Kim Hae-sook is a Shapeshifter of the unconventional. Kim Hae-sook is a traditional comfortable ' national Ma ' does not have a talpihae worth of image misalignment Hotel training manager ' turns into ' perfect beauties, Lee DEOK-hwa is a trademark of the pole '-' Canes grabbed Janus reveals the enemy face to face.
Credits is the main concept of the poster for "costume from the background as far as drama in characters well surface, but the ' hotel was heaven ', the image may well be a lot of nerves to pass wrote that," he said.
This is only another poster is Lee Dong-wook is under the guise of sober is a moving face, his knees came up with a different atmosphere, colorful stacks of hotel standing on the entrance door, Lee Dong-wook's one-shot amplifies the condescending public expectations.
The topic of intense poster cut [Hotel King] is the only seven-star hotel in Korea are struggling to save heiress and for her father, and a thorough General Manager that never drew a love story.
[stating a taste live], [like today only] Kim Dae-Jin PD [Aurora Princess] Jang Jun-ho was in collaboration with producers, [White lie], [the banquet of the gods] MBC come to Lee as a writer writing hits. [Golden Rainbow] subsequent to the April 5 (Saturday) night was the first airing at 9: 55 pm.

Haha this pic is like we fan caught them together and they are looking at us LOL
We caught u ;)
udyh2XH.jpg

And this fun is quite funny LOL
tak6pfI.jpg

@maz even i am so excited after watching new teaser they are teasing us, i am sure after PC we will reach 60 pages soon ;)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah , official posters released !! 
i'm not dream !! :-O  , can't take my breath 

i like this posters more than the black posters that released before , this posters bring the meaning of drama so i like it more ^^

i like this one which refers to title of drama " Hotel King " :D
Annya said:
MOD EDIT: dO NOT QUOTE PICTURES/GIFS

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

chingues , any one know if MBC will release posters for characters of drama or not ?!

wish they will , I feel I want more of posters 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[upcoming drama] Another ‘Hotelier’ Story by Lee Dong-Wook and Lee Da-Hae, ‘Hotel King’Posted by: psr project , March 24, 2014 | getitk
 %ED%98%B8%ED%85%94%ED%82%B9.jpg
 ‘Hotel King’ is a drama about ‘Cha Jae-Wan,’ who has a grudge against his father that abandoned him and his mother, as he grows to become a perfect hotelier. It is gaining attention as a drama that reunites Lee Dong-Wook and Lee Da-Hae in 10 years since the drama ‘My Girl.’
Lee Don-Wook plays ‘Cha Jae-Wan,’ who is the general manager of Hotel Ciel. He will play the cold character who has become the youngest general manger in the franchise.
Lee Da-Hae plays the elegant heiress of the hotel, Wang Ji-Hye plays the manager of Hotel Ciel’s restaurant, and Im Seulong plays the optimistic character ‘Sunwoo Hyun.’20140324131373_P.jpg 

The cast of experienced actors is also notable. Kim Hae-Sook escapes the image of comfortable ‘mother’ characters she used to play, and transforms into hotel training manager ‘Baek Mi-Nyeo.’ Lee Deok-Hwa plays ‘Lee Jung-Gu,’ and features his janus-like character on the poster.
With impressive poster cuts, ‘Hotel King’ is gaining much attention. While reminiscent of MBC’s ‘Hotelier,’ it is anticipated if ‘Hotel King’ will carry on the fame of ‘Hotelier.’
Following ‘Golden Rainbow,’ the first episode of ‘Hotel King’ airs on April 5.

Written by Han Jihee | getitk

@maz from now on, we're best buddies! Who else wants to join in the fun? LOL

It's funny how I'm one of the few calm people in this thread. Wait until you see my transformation into a rabid fangirl once the drama starts. HAHAHA! Happy spazzing, loves!

Guest michbadat

dvee_yong said: @maz from now on, we're best buddies! Who else wants to join in the fun? LOL It's funny how I'm one of the few calm people in this thread. Wait until you see my transformation into a rabid fangirl once the drama starts. HAHAHA! Happy spazzing, loves!

Guest michbadat

The teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer  OMGGGG I cannot do this anymore. ALL THIS GIFS,POSTERS,TEASERS AND ALL HOTEL KING GOODIES AND THE DRAMA ITSELF IS ONE OF THE BEST GRADUATION GIFT TO ME  AND @sweetpop18 I seriously cannot wait.. at tines I even want to skip my graduation day and fast forward to april 5. LOL
6.gif

10.gif

#prayformysoul#prayformichbdat
ALJSAFERJGORSKGDJHTYKJUYK;K,;UIK,;UIKILUIOFGSDFSEFS!!!!!!!!!
@shielizda and @mimi26 keep posting unnies i love all your insightful post
@nancykimlee sis where are you? i miss you. hehehe.. lest spazz together

@apqaria @dvee_yong @sweetpop18  @dniiiicole thanks for updating me in through twitter... I cannot wait lets have twitter party babes

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

I can't believe , i will watch my favorite couple DW & DH after 12 days in a new drama !!  8->
I hope to be a romantic and comedy Attitudes between them in the new drama like My Girl [-O<

tumblr_mbdri8l3Wh1qf63xqo3_500.gif

Oh my my!! watching the teaser is making my anticipation of this drama increase by 100%... SO glad i won't have to wait much before i can finally watch it.

It seems that LDH is having soo much fun on HK then she did on MG... playing game and people feeding you?? I want someone to do that to me too :) :)

ahhaha.. can't help but laugh at this

LHYKnj3.gif

and then superman to the rescue lol

LHYKnj3.gif (Where DW is chasing the goose Away)

Along came the ego scene

DH: Who asked you to help me. Mind your business DW scene
LHYKnj3.gif (where DH was talking to DW after the goose chase away)

DW: I shouldn't have help her. this crazy girl scene

From the teaser where he seems angry and slam his palm

THE END =))  =))  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived