[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Tomm is the Big Day.
@
nancykimlee, TQ dear for the translation and caps from the interview I loved reading abt it and i knew everyone was teasing Wookie for sure LOL.ANd are we going to get free drink or free hug for rating i don't mind both of them LOL.

@Boy Bí Ẩn @samzz, @dvee_yong AQ,@HaYam El-Abbas:TQ everyone for the posting all those pics,article with googletranslate and videos links each and every detail links.
@czakhareina :TQ for both the article.
First i will go and save each pic and then i will be back
And welcome to all new members sorry for not quoting each name but hope we can have great time since drama is going to start tomm.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bacom

Haha.. @nancykimlee, you start analyzing paintings already?? Anyway, it's really cool. Eagle is also known for the fast and accurate in attacking its prey. It waits patiently to scan for the prey and when it spots the prey, it strikes with the lightning speed. Wonder who's unlucky enough to be Wookie's prey?

Guest bacom

Oh, I forgot my manner.  Hello everyone, I'm checking in and waiting patiently for this drama too.  I love the My Girl reunion (who wouldn't? haha..) and I love the bromance in Mandate of Heaven (aww, the poor king and his only friend) so I'm very excited for this drama. Fall in love with this thread already, will show my face regularly from now on :)>-

@@Boy Bí Ẩn,TQ for the pic u posted. There is the same pic u posted without water mark.
Here it is.I like the bigger version and i thought today we will get individual poster but didn't.
Credit:MBC
QwKoHTb.jpg

@nancykimlee:Yes so true after watching new teaser and all the old promo too Jae wan doesn't speak too much so it hard to say what his character is thinking or how he is ? Its quite mysterious and i saw a guy with tattoo wings on his back but who he is no idea the promo is so short whether kid Jae wan is looking at someone or was it his own back?
First MBC was not giving us any update and it was so slow now updates are coming so fast then its really hard to keep track and see them LOL.

OK now after watching promo again i see lots of things in it  princess crown ,a man with tattoo on back,a watch,a eagle,a cage and something inside in it,a painting, a man wearing black hat and coat.omg i am watching sherlock holmes.

credit the uploader.BkYC0e-CUAASyBx.jpg

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/hotel-king-lee-dong-wook-becomes-a-competent-094005901.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"\'Hotel King\' Lee Dong Wook Becomes a Competent Hotelier
[by Sunghee Park] Recently, one behind the scene photo of Lee Dong Wook was unveiled.

In the released photo, Lee Dong Wook is starring at somewhere, lowering his head as if he is thinking about something. He caught the eyes of internet users with a navy suit, flaunting his perfect suit fit and body ratio.

In the upcoming series ‘Hotel King,’ Lee Dong Wook will appear as competent yet cold hotelier ‘Cha Jae Wan.’ Analyzing each scene carefully, Lee has been getting hotelier training for the drama. The staff members were impressed by his passionate attitude.

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook’s upcoming drama ‘Hotel King,’ starring Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, is set to be aired on April 5 at 9:55 PM. (photo by Kingkong Entertainment)

For more bntnews.co.uk

HI ALL!
I know you are excited to see the pilot episode and it will air very soon. So I just want to give someREMINDERS:
PLS KINDLY FOLLOW THE KDRAMA & MOVIES FORUM RULES:
3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.  
Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion
Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.  
Do not engage in non-related conversations. 
If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.  
so dont be suprised if you get spam points. ;;)
and also do not post illegal streaming sites, pls do privately. Thank you.

Hello, everyone, have we started counting hours  :!!

The most unbelievable thing
happening these days, whether my imagination or facts judge for yourself. It seems to me that the whole drama industry in Korea are looking forward to Hotel king. Believe it or not in
three current shows I have recognized scene from  My girl ... one of them even has three scenes, fall in  the bathroom and what comes after, donuts .... another, scene with a doll in the street and believe it or not in the third after eight years appears cafe where second lead drowning sorrows, you knowthe one with the records.... So, they all are missing best acting couple and can not wait to see again on screen that chemistry........

I forgot my manners as well @bacom.....sorry everyone!!
Hi all!!  Really looking forward to this drama, like a lot of you, I am a fan of Lee Dong Wook, I really liked him and Lee Da Hae in My Girl...one of my all time favs!  Also looking forward to getting to know you all and reading your comments as we go along.  Hope everyone is ready for this weekend, I AM!!!

Omo it's D-day...can't wait for CJW and AMN's love ...at last after a long time of waiting ...I'm going to see their excellent on screen chemistry again...wishing this drama will be a huge success and will have a good story... :D It's the start of our journey guys... btw what name can we call our fandom...I'm suggesting HOTELIERS...how is it guys? Pls. Suggest a name too..if you have one in mind... HK Hwaiting!!!!

Guest bacom

@valsava, I'm not planning to live stream so idk any site. I'm sure a lot of friends here can help you :) 
BTW, if anyone know a site to watch raw or English sub later, please PM me. Thank you in advance!

Archived