[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

WAAAAAAAAAA OMG you guys here's another photo update from Seulong, this time from Alpensia's Twitter.  :x
BjEpHrlCUAA6mF8.png

@Alpensia 4월 5일 방영 예정인 MBC 드라마 호텔킹 촬영장 바이크에 임슬옹씨께서 앉아계시네요. 드라마 내용이 점점 궁금해지네요~ pic.twitter.com/VsEyqLmaVP
@Bosco_96 Hmm I would guess it's still Seulong? 2AM has already been around for almost six years while VIXX is just starting. I would think that rather than the popularity, it's just that the fans of dance idol groups are way more passionate in showing their love for their idols, as opposed to 2AM fans who are more calm and composed. LOL.  HaYam El-Abbas said: @dvee_young: i'm agree with you , but still see posters are so bad :D
i don't know why i'm negativity towards posters , may be because i'm designer and have design view about Photo-Manipulation !! may be !!
any way , i will wait the other posters and make with your advice :)

i expect that 2AM who will sing the OST because Seulong  one of them !!
wish Seulong sing any song for the OST of Hotel King's Drama , i like voice of Seulong :D
i like his song with IU that called Nagging 

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@samzz: Waaaaaaaaaaah , you know more i expected about this DJ DOC , i wish if they sing the OST of drama just because you like them :D as you like Oh Ji Ho :D

actually , i know some names of KPOP but wht i don't know about bands or about KPOP or Group singers like 
DJ DOC is more :D
i admit KDrama and watching about 140 drama before :D 

and i love OST of Drama until i don't follow the band that sing the OST , because when i listen to the OST after finishing drama i say to myself " oh , this song remember me with sweet moments i spent it with this drama" , so i like OST :) 

Guest Bosco_96

@dvee_yong: TQ for answer, I also guess that, even in my nation, 2AM is well-know but not VIXX, there are less ppl knowing this group :DSeulong today is really cute, wish that in that scene, SO will take DH in motorbike, it will look romantic :))

@Bosco_96 Oh where are you from? :)

Waaaa yeah OMG! I didn't expect that he would have a motorbike scene. I thought they would literally be at the hotel the whole time. LOL. I am so so excited for this! I hope we get the character web soon. :)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@Annya: thanks for your beautiful words about my work :)

chingues , i'm so sad today , because there is no new about our drama or our cast :(
mbc not release anything today , so i feel that my day is empty :((

welcome to all new chinggus,
now I know, DJ DOC is a surprise cameo, by Wookie request, if I'm not mistaken, -he really is a casting director
ight nursey jjukje @ joker__90 RT @ withMBC: # Hotel King emerged as a surprise cameo DJ DOC! LDW acquaintance of Mr. and tell her to participate in the concert scene, too! The drama of three members spent together! Please expect a lot! http://t.co/2TnTczD2cy http://t.co/2UD74Tt7Zp
and they will sing my fav song RUN TO YOU.-sooooooo happy

201403201321244_P.JPG
201403201321241_P.JPG

Welcome @ad_fa and @lovesalvz good to see more fans joining us.

Thanks @Bosco_96 for the blog link.I can see many pic.

And i envy fans staying in korea since the shooting place is same they can visit and see them if they want.

@Samzz:We could see from yesterdays pic itself that some party scene was shoot ,we could see many ppl in swimming costume in background LOL.Wow surprise cameo now i can hear the song directly in drama and enjoy instead of searching it and yes wookie seems to be casting director here LOL so is LJK on the guest list too ;) I would love to see him too.And tQ for the pic.

@Hayam:Thanks for the hotel pics. 

@maz Thank you, dear.  I am also waiting for MY's future project. Yes, I too don't want them to repeat their roles in My Girl. I am also gonna enjoy if it has some beautiful angst, not too much, just the right amount. It is funny that the posters are so dark and then Lee Da Hae says she hasn't been in a romcom like this for a while? Da Hae, obviously, must have read the script before saying so, so may be it won't be as dark as we fear. I hope they chart out the story well coz they have to sustain the story for 32 episodes. Once there is more character description for the second leads, we will get a better picture as to future plotlines.
Don't worry about the posters. The teasers are what matter! The story seems intriguing so far! I really loved Jae Wan's teaser, the symbolism, how they were able to say so much with so little and also pique our curiosity as to what happened. Just speculating based on the small teaser, iIf the hotel seemed a heaven to the 11 year old Jae Wan who was going through a hard time, then it seems likely he wanted to grow up and possess that hotel. May be that is why it is hotel king and not hotel queen, as the MC was asking. Have to wait for the longish teaser for things to become clear. Also that painting in the teaser, is it the painting of archangel gabriel and the christ child? 
Please keep updating everyone. A bit busy now. Hopefully, there will be more news next time I visit this page. :-bd

Guest bucin72

i'am super happy finding this thread...my dream comes true...i love LDW & LDH couple so much...cant wait n impatient....keke

Hayam, glad you like it, yes and old song, but a catchy one, if my friend didn't give to me the CD few years ago, of course I never heard of them until Invincible Team (a variety show) and 2 members did a cameo in Dahae's Chuno too-so this is a second time they are in Dahae drama.
So I cannot wait why they are in Hotel king too, and cannot wait the BTS between Dahae and Lee Haneul -bc during Chuno he really likes her.

Dahae and DJ Doc members during Chuno time
JWejwwF.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@samzz: still don't watch Chuno untill now although i download it , actually i don't love historical drama so much :D
But i will watch it soon because i like jang hyuk and da hae in robbers :)

like it's the first time to hear about 
DJ Doc , also it's the first time to hear about appearing a cameo in Dahae's drama too , SO thanks for this information :) 
and thanks for the video too :)

Archived