[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

:(( :(( :(( :(( =(( =(( =(( :(( :(( :(( now we dont have goodies to look forward or to help the withdrawal  :(:(:(
Gawd, so this is what it likes to be drama-junkie.. my first experience.. i dont know if i want to repeat.. all the excitement is nice but the withdrawal is just too bothersome.. gotta back to real life.. 

Sadly..time to.say final goodbye to imperial couple :(:(

Mamanim will start filming tomorrow or the day after...while paeha busy for Fm in japan....

So x c both of them together :(( :((

till autumn season for new nc cf(if they x troll us 2nd time)

Even.fm overseas.still.no news :(:(

So is @drbigapple ... :(

For those who have not seen it yet... From JCW thread:
yoonmi66 said:

Update:

Winners for the Northcape contest have been revealed.Apparently the screen clip of the 9min CF was just a technical problem on Northcape's part, and there will be no (or never was) a Part 2. The video length on the official site is now 2:41.
The only thing that's "confirmed" so far is a new Northcape CF to be released in Fall.
Cr: Baidu

so northcape has indeed troll us.

they cld hv clarify the rumour earlier but only say so when their contest is over.hmmph

i am not believing in their fall cf, they never say it will be jcw n hjw again, so dont get the hopes up.

:(( :(( both of them moving to new projects n we suffering fr withdrawal shere!

@qwenli
That's it!!
Why they don't clarify earlier? I believe fans in Korea also already have high hopes for part 2.
Now we don't have anything to look forward to. Fall is just too long. It's 4 months from now at least. This is just bad!
:(( :((

Guest ManeeratR

hi friends ,  :-h
sad about nortcape part 2  =((  but I think  many member in this thread  make a lot of fan fic , gif , photoshop etc. They are great . They make me fun and happy .I still watch TaNang Mv ,Mbc hot clip that I like . This year I don't love the other K-drama like this .
When I see the end scene , I thought about Yin-Yang .They are meant to be together . TaNang Fighting .
1399983676-e1-o.jpg

Holy Cow! I don't visit this thread for one day and it has run 16 freakin' pages? Jesus. Also, I remembered something. We never saw how baby TaNyang (can't remember cute little bugger's name) was born, right? I mean, yeah, our couple kissed and the top clothes did start to come out, but we never saw what happened next, right? I mean, yeah, she was pregnant with that tummy, but even Tana Shri was "pregnant". Did they just sit there twindling their thumbs waiting for the "delivery"? What, curious minds need to know. For all we know, Seung Nyang could've given birth like Tana Shri gave "birth" to Maha, right? Who knows? I demand to know what happened after they kissed......

@heartoppaya
Where have you been? :-hWell I do noticed that on weekends and holidays the thread run faster than usual. Well well, the writer and production team is expecting us viewers to use our imagination with the oolalas and the birth scenes.  =))
@namyo
This cant be goodbye right? surely they will attend some award ceremony together? surely? wont they? :(( Andwae!

Guys, look on the bright side- i mean thanks to North-c-r-*-p (suddenly i can't even remember the name of that company anymore), we're finally moving on from TaNyang/jiji.  
What's that contest all about anyway? I think they waited until now to tell us about the so-called technical problem because maybe in that contest participants were asked to provide an answer to whether there'd be a part 2 to their CF or not- and the lucky winner guessed that there'd not be? hahaha. No CF is fine by me, but the fact that they didnt' clear it up long ago makes me want to go to that North(shore) er..wait is it North(pole?) store and give them a piece of my mind.
Oh well....I'll still be around and hopefully there will be news about hjw and binnie wedding soon. *wink at @drbigapple*
love u guys much  :-*

I just notice after watched HJW's video in Cotton candy earlier.
HJW n JCW has similar tone of voice.
I used to edit sounds and music using simple software so I try to analyse their voice:
I use video bts final interview of EK and I cut the video so we only get JCW and HJW's voice.
thevoices.jpg
The above part is JCW's voice and the bottom part is HJW's. When they start speaking, I use that as starting point. You could notice they both have similar breaks between the words and sentences even when they say completely different words.

Listen to their voices
Here

According to BBC:
When people are attracted to each other, they tend to sit or stand in the same way and copy each other's physical gestures. This is known as 'mirroring'. When someone does this, it marks good communication and shows us that our interest is reciprocated. Mirroring also happens when talking to close friends as well as potential lovers, so be careful as you may misread signs of friendship as signs of love.

So it can be either friendship or love
:):)

i juz noted another thing...during today event mamanim didnt lick her lips at all while giving speech for 90 seconds....
:(:(
jiji must have x meet each other at all once ek finished filming...so mamanim already throwoff the habit...oh no!! #-o #-o
how cn they adapt themselves so fast...tsk tsk tsk...
[-( [-(

anyway i find out hjw become more rounder..she must have rest n eat well past 2 weeks

edit:  @kanyaprasetyo:omg..my chinggu must be stressed up becos x NC cf  part 2...
:-SS :-SS
@jiji0203:
i still feeling sad becos NC trolled us....tis is the first time i got tis serious  drama withdrawal....i watched so many rom-com drama(korean n taiwan)  before but none made me like tis...(even binnie in sega x made me crazy or  shipped binnie-hjw in real life after the drama ends)
hmmm...so no more new stuffs for our imperial couple other than their individual projects:(:(

Binnie said he still single n available n wish to gt married b4 40 yo in his latest interview

Archived