[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@nploan
the same lady tat oso lust over master taltal..she is  the one interviewed master taltal in mbc tat time =)) =))definitely tat lady lipsticks..omo...jcw why u so easily bein man-handled by ladies..i tot u oni cant avoid hjw...
 [-( [-(mamanim is too busy at the moment with her event...
@namyo:sorri chinggu >:) >:) i at the moment busy looking if binnie is the one goin fetch her home after the events end :-\" :-\"

That tweet saying like that "We really like brother and sister (oppa-dongsaeng). Ji Chang Wook Oppa said the picture is pretty good and said happy day to me! Good". Apparently the picture is only 2 hours ago and we can see it now. Wow, talk abt fast, those Korean fans

@drbigapple
Binnie is busy w/ his movie. No way he will pick up HJW. Today JCW is free
=)) =))

EDIT: the tweet is from the account of Section TV host, so it means JCW being interviewed today and he was asked to draw something, hence the comment that the picture is pretty good (the picture drawn by JCW).

well Binnie movies tickets sold had reached almost 3million..so he oni need do short stage meeting..then he is a free man :> :> :>
why suddenly jcw can draw well :-/ :-/
i still remember the drawing of sn n th  =)) =))
but hjw can draw well ...still remember how she draw master taltal :)>- :)>- maybe jcw took up some intensive drawing lessons before went for the interview =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I love that you posted the bts but it left me hungry for more [-( that was such a tease I was waiting for my eagle eye to capture more flirtatious acts from jiji [-(

hahhaa... =)) =))  =)) my chinggus again in delulu mode 8-} 8-} 8-}
hmm...almost same windbreaker designs is becos it is NC products(n tat time hjw filming SEGA) ;)) ;))
baeksang award 2011 ahem...ahem....mostly male will dressed black/white  >:) >:)
so @nploan..u need work harder
 :-\" :-\"

Hhaha ..the host is :x :x with jcw...so tats why she happy with the drawing =)) =))

hahah..but the head size is larger than the body .....but i still gv him =D> =D> he add a hair pin on the drawing hahaha though i x figure wat design hair pin ?ribbon look more.like leaves hahah