[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

i woke up and smell a high level of delulu jiji shippers here... 

8973257.gif

Please, keep going people...... B-)

clgqq.jpg
They have new similarity, wearing glasses! According to HJW fans in HJW thread, HJW wear glasses outside. Hmm, curious

On another note, our resident TaNyang shipper at MBC, Mr. Backsudaegan upload this video on IG

Cr: IG Backsudaegan

@ChelseaS‌

who is that in yr new Ava,cant see clearly on my phone. wallace huo?i am quite fond of him tootat shw with ruby lin is quite similar to EK

@nploan‌

thks for all e awards pix.hmm arrived together huh? heehee

--------

u knw e jcw fans on baidu are really awesome, they actually write to e taiwanese tv station screening EK to do their publicity poster correctly n even shw them the vietnam bus poster as example =D> =D>

the video promotion of ek in taiwan...basically x OT at all... ;)) ;))
i guess when the taiwanese started watching EK..they will complaint 'why the hot emperor oni appear in ep 1  n  ep 2 for short while..then all the screen is the grumpy old man.....#-o #-o #-o  wat wat??..old man trying to get closer to future empress  :-w :-w ...is the korea production cheated us =)) =)) "

:-? :-? so paeha busy arranging blind dates for himself....so no time to update ig/twitter =))

@namyo, hahaha i think so.

jcw text: noona, remember our dinner tonight. I have something to discuss to you. hmm ..I'll bringing my car so just wait me in you house, ok? btw, I'm here chilling out with my friend,check his IG he just uploaded our pic :)  i miss you ......    :x :x :x 
;)) ;)) ;):P :P

@poire9219,
so my eyes are right.
I guess its very common in Korea. Its those that dont smoke that are rare. :((
But he really look like a regular bloke in that pix, singlet and shorts, cap pulled to the back.

JCW has a history to quit and start smoking again.
Maybe you're right @qwenli if he don't smoke, he'll look like a stranger.

Btw @CherKell at JCW thread confirmed that it's actually taken in 2013, during musical Jack The Ripper and before Empress Ki so no HJW then
:-\" :-\"

hhahaha...actually even  in ek set...he oso busy with his phone wat :-\" :-\" :-\"
while hjw busy either with her script(she a bit nerdy type  =)) =))  ) or listening to musics/learning english perhaps??
hmm.... my alien boy  smokes n drinks too :(
@hanaseyes:now my alien boy back to his nerdy type...how can compare to ur previous ava??