[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Chingus as far as I know a mod's duty is to be partial needs to see the problem from other perspective I believe the mod's post is a warning for both ships. The Mod cannot take sides unless they have clearly seen where the problem started, all we can do is trust the mod 's actions.

So let's not make a bigger deal. So if you'll know we didn't do anything wrong why worry unless we need to put the cards on the table. Because at the end we both sides may end up losing.

So let's just wait and celebrate uri three month in this thread and keep rock n'rolling \m/

@namyo,
I think he end up standing next to suzy because the two of them are among the youngest and you know korea are super fixated with age.Even then I hope he end up filming something in future with suzy, there is some destiny going on there and I think they have compatible looks too.
-----------------------Can we just ignore the people on the MT, I dont go there even to read, because I know if I read something nasty I am going to react and its not good for anyone. The best thing we can do for our ship is to stay clear of them and not start a war.

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I have one ready to party up the thread. Chingu I'm been cautious with my gif I poste them from my sacred place of work. Lol

@qwenli jcw doesn't like to be the center of attention?

Guest amayah

holding hands and embraces (wrapping the arm around the other) from ep 1-9 
more will follow in the next days ^^
eDshk1D.png

That's a lot of holding hands already without counting the ones behind the scene :>

Thanks @amayah‌

Thanks @kanyaprasetyo‌ I've seen a few hee and there but not enough.

@namyo yes, you can find it in YT, just browse musical The Days Ji Chang Wook (in hangul for better results). But mostly are fancams so the quality isn't high. There's one video, only 30mins but 500MB. It's the closing stage where JCW and other actors singing and dancing.

@EstelleH

I don't want to ruin the mood here. But just so you know in EK thread, there's mod that write with red font and warn us not bullying. I know the message is for everyone and bullying is not allowed everyone. But then in other thread they thank her and even invite her to the thread. It's like the mod being partial and show us we are the one that bullying. Ofc it's just my opinion. Sorry, if my words is harsh or anything. But during EK I don't even want to go to MT cause I know TH being bashed everyday and now when it's over we're accused to take over the MT and make it TaNyang thread 2. Again, sorry if I ruin the mood here. I don't want to flame this thread.

Peace everyone
:)>- :)>-

@kanyaprasetyo‌ Oh oh that yeah I saw it, that's why I said to prescribe some people with chill pills. Everyone there seems like on edge, and some people are still bickering about things that shouldn't even be matters anymore. Oh well.

I am offended by that post in the MT thread. It made us look like bullies. I sent a PM to the mod because I cannot take it. If you guys don't want to start a war in the thread, that's fine. I also don't want to start anything. But I don't want to just sit around and just let people say that we are bullies. 
JCW has been bashed, even posters like pegster has been bashed simply because her views are different from theirs. What did the moderators do? Why are TH shippers being singled out? 

Guest hunterdd

ChelseaS said: I am offended by that post in the MT thread. It made us look like bullies. I sent a PM to the mod because I cannot take it. If you guys don't want to start a war in the thread, that's fine. I also don't want to start anything. But I don't want to just sit around and just let people say that we are bullies. 
JCW has been bashed, even posters like pegster has been bashed simply because her views are different from theirs. What did the moderators do? Why are TH shippers being singled out? 

Guest uctqepe

ommooo... this cutie pie younger version of Paeha is what's holding me to not go to MT and drop a bomb... Paehaaaaaaa.. ootttoookeeee... you're so cute am gonna dieeeeeeee... Paehaa, please hold our hands and tell us to ignore stupid posts.. but why am i looking at your angry face, Paehaa?? is that what u want?? slay them for you?? #my NORMAL morning conversation with my AVA 8-} 8-} 8-}