[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

qwenli said: I was at China's Baidu forum just now, and apparently the translation of the last sentence of the preview is:
TH said: If you are like this and I abandoned you, you will be doomed!

I like that TH can be aggressive and do not want to be taken for granted. The expression on his face also fit what he is saying.Yep, its time that TH knock some sense into SN and demand for reciprocration.
-------------------I can understand why he is yawning. It must be very tiring to act mental all the time. physically draining. Group hugzzzzzzzzz

Nyang unnie, stubbornness doesn't look good on you, so please let ta hwan in, he has been trying and still trying to get you to understand how he feels about you. Be sad be depressed about wangyoo, but please do know there's a limit to everything. Ta hwan won't ever abandon you, we all know that, but doesn't mean he will stand by and not doing anything at all.

Well if kissing scene goin to happen..plz plz..cameraman make sure u capture their lips properly so tat we x have to use microscope to c :-B

and pay attention to the angle too..omo..x shoulder blocking/make sure their messy hairs x block the kiss view too :>

Wow... thread moving really fast!! ;)) Mostly violent and wild posts... :D  Ottoeke? We need to let our frustration out.
Anyway, I have just finished 44th with subs. Yes, subs. And err, the whole episode was not that 'bad' at all but sadI am sad when Ki told Paeha she will prove Ot and her innocence by herself. Man, this is like telling your hubby 'You are weak and I will settle this myself'I am sad when Ki finally told Paeha she cooperated with OT to protect Ayu. Gawd! She is not sensitive at all when comes to her husband's pride. How sad for Paeha. How sad for Ki.
I am sad when OT said he betrayed her. The look on her face. How sad for her to be so naive in politics.And, how she had forgotten her awkward situation she is in all the time. i.e. a Goryeo woman as a Yuan Gwibi, and an ex-lover of her husband's long time rival (even before he fallen in love with her).
I now starting to think that Ki Nyang is the most pityful character in this drama. She is strong, brave and smart but she gets nothing but dangerous aand messed-up situations. And it seems that whatever decisions she had made so far went the wrong directions as she wished.
She should have gone back to Goryeo when she thought Byul was killed. She should not hope to revenge for the palace maids alone. She could have just hired someone to kill ET clan instead. But, again she will not become empress Ki if the story ends there....
Sigh... Her life is just so tragic and messed up too. 
Well, the above is all my own thoughts and opinion resulting from a very very calm and un-biased point of view. I will leave Paeha out this time because no surprise for me to see him like that when he found out Ki's doings behind him . 
I have no more hope and energy to have a enjoyable time watching this drama because the plot is so 'mysterious' I need to analyze the actions of the characters really hard. And the plot is not logical at all.... 
My tears for Paeha when he said 'You never trust me' to her. That is so so sad and too painful to watch. 

This is what I wrote on the other forum for EK. whether you guys agree or not, to me this is my opinion from what I saw with my own two eyes. Yeah I've just realized that it was harsh, but she should have considered ta hwan feeling as well, after all he is her husband, acting that way infront of your husband will definitely make thing worse, whatever it is she shouldn't have acted too emotionally openly , especially infront of ta hwan, sure he loves her, but it doesn't mean he'll stand by and do nothing about it, because that's one of the reasons that drove ta hwan insane, she should have done it secretly atleast. I understand that she hasn't done anything shameful, and I wasn't saying that she did something to be called shameful either, I just want her to becareful about being so emotionally out in the open, clearly others could see or tell. I agreed with wangyoo was once important to her and yes it's totally understandable for her to feel sad or depressed over his death, but doing what she did would only put her In bad situation. I'm sorry but I still think she is pretty stubborn regardless. Either way I still love nyang as well as ta hwan, I'm just upset at how everything changes so quickly between them two.

@soojun, did you watch ep 44 in Chinese sub? Wow, it's out so quick. I can only rely on Hulu as a source for English sub.There are only 6-7 episodes left, and I hope to see the solutions of the all the mess-up. Seriously, what are they going write to wrap up this drama? They have to resolve the mysteries. Otherwise, this is my gift to the writers:

b-(

@nploanyea, I watch Chinese subs and they are lightning fast!! :DAnd believe me, when you watch with subs things are not as bad as you thought! 
@qwenliPlease check your pm, chingu. ;)
@namyoYour new ava helps a lot... I finally am able to write a serious post. :))

EstelleH said: This is what I wrote on the other forum for EK. whether you guys agree or not, to me this is my opinion from what I saw with my own two eyes. Yeah I've just realized that it was harsh, but she should have considered ta hwan feeling as well, after all he is her husband, acting that way infront of your husband will definitely make thing worse, whatever it is she shouldn't have acted too emotionally openly , especially infront of ta hwan, sure he loves her, but it doesn't mean he'll stand by and do nothing about it, because that's one of the reasons that drove ta hwan insane, she should have done it secretly atleast. I understand that she hasn't done anything shameful, and I wasn't saying that she did something to be called shameful either, I just want her to becareful about being so emotionally out in the open, clearly others could see or tell. I agreed with wangyoo was once important to her and yes it's totally understandable for her to feel sad or depressed over his death, but doing what she did would only put her In bad situation. I'm sorry but I still think she is pretty stubborn regardless. Either way I still love nyang as well as ta hwan, I'm just upset at how everything changes so quickly between them two.

Another article praising JCW for his acting skills
Empress Ki Ji Chang Wook, mad acting that induces goosebumps
201404080036773281_5342c70175a1c_59_2014

From the last 3 paragraphs of the article:
Like a baby bird who has lost his mother bird, JCW was gripping in his portrayal of a crazed Ta Hwan with a look of uneasiness and jealousy at the same time. He looks at Seungnyang lovingly, but at the same time,  also shows charisma when he becomes menacing when conflict arises. 
JCW's mad acting skills plays a major role in upping the excitement level of the show. He delivered the ever-changing emotions and the emotional highs and lows naturally, demonstrating his growing acting capabilities all at once.   

From a powerless, weak character in the beginning to a dangerous Emperor, and now a man who is slowly losing is mind, JCW wonderfully portrayed this transformation and exudes multiple charms like a seven-coloured bird. JCW who has now transformed perfectly into Ta Hwan is the greatest contributor to the drama's ability to keep viewers engrossed. 

The article drew 418 comments from netizens, and the highest rated comments were those that praised his acting, and those that called for the writers to quickly resolve the misunderstanding between Tanyang.

Oh no @soojun...

u made me cry :(( :((

I tot if i try to b more crazy n wild here will made me totally forget abt paeha suffering and yesterday episode...

however no matter how i try to be ignorant /amnesia....whenever the episode of yesterday brought up...

It totally made me feel down :(( :((

@daegorrHow come I get goosebumps when they say he transformed like a seven-coloured bird? 
I am dead worried JCW will suffer from depression after this crazy drama ends! Really!! :((
@drbigappleOh no! Sorry chingu!! I just want everyone here not to get so mad about our couple's behaviour!! I was all teary when I watched that scene!!   :((

Thanks @daergorr for the article. I am sure that JCW will have a lot of other drama offers after Empress Ki. Yay!! I think Korean viewers have the same feeling like all other international fans of this drama. I'm glad that they requested the writers to quickly solve the misunderstanding between SN and TH. Even JCW is tired of acting crazily. I know it helps to show off his acting skills, but I prefer to see him back to normal, and be a smart guy! 

@soojun:i x think jcw goin into depression after drama ends..cos he might gt the girl in real life as well :> :> well binnie, today juz let paeha takes all the win okie..
and he will be busy with all cf..movie..fansigning events..magazine shooting 8-> 
p/s: maybe paeha agree to prolong his crazy drunk condition after some negotation with the pd and scriptwriters..as long as he get kiss scene hehehhe :P:P