[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

arg..i just noticed that Ive been calling HJW noona I forgot I am girl. X_X It should be Unnie. :)) Maybe because ive been watching JCW interview lately and he kept calling her noona. I get confused. Next time, he should call her Yeobo or Jagiya(?). ^#(^

Sorry for my mistake.

(Mistake brought to you by obsession over Jiji couple)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is based on fan in baidu translation :

Not long ago Northcape fansign give a lot of fans a signed. Am still remember a lot of friends want/please me to cheer for their career(employment). For those that worry because of career(employment),  perhaps other friends that facing the entrance (exam) , also all of us  lets work hard !!! Just suddenly remembered it tonight ... #workhard # love # happiness #thrown fears  #mess mess

do you gt what i mean chingus 

;;) EDIT: friends here is refer to fans (they)

Ahem...allow me to decode puppy's IG message to unnie:

:-B :-B

"Hjw-sshi, don't worry too much about your Hollywood career, I'm sure you're going do great in whatever it is u set ur mind to. Let us throw away our fear and work hard together...for our future" ;)) :x and with that pic of Han river/bridge, prolly puppy was taking a break from shooting near it and was missing someone who's prolly walking on or near East river and Brooklyn Bridge now 8-} :-B

OMG chingu-ya! Call me delulu or whatever but I find it really fishy when JCW keeps wearing index finger ring and it's larger than before.
He wears it on PlayDB photoshoot
10511330_711580462268765_107817985877899
cr: PlayDB

Okay, a bit analysis, that ring is the same with TC fansign, right? If he wears index ring on events or awards, etc I wouldn't suspect it, but he wears index ring also in photoshoot? Is it from sponsor? Or someone special? :-? :-\"
After EK finished he started to wear those. First, it's almost unnoticed as it's just silver small ring. But he keeps wearing it. In RM eps, in Taiwan, even in photoshoot! Also in TC fansign event. He practically wears it everywhere. And now the ring is really obvious, it's hard to not notice it  :)) :))
In PlayDb video interview, he said he wants travelling somewhere. Hmm, holiday? :-?

For non-delulu chingu, I bring new video from ETidol interview here where he keeps talking about foods =P~ =P~
Someone in USA, don't forget to feed your puppy. He's hungry all the time and often eat ramyun =)) =))

cr: daegorr
Click on CC for engsub

yeah why did he go to Han river.

suspect trollcape never pay them enuf thats why he didnt update on fan sign .

i read the chinese translation of his IG n this is my take on it:

Not long ago, i autographed for many fans at the Northcape fan sign.I remembered many fans asking me to cheer them on in their job search. For those fretting over jobs and those facing college exam soon and the rest of us: Fighting.I thought of this tonight.

the hashtags that he put, i think he is signing off with his love, and asking everyone to throw away their worries and mess.

:x

i think its a code to hjw who is also in usa for audition n project discussions.

my delulu interpretation that is...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"[ENGSUB] MTV Idols of Asia - Ha Ji Won Taiwan Fanmeeting

thanks to @qwenli >:D<
----------------------------------------------

okay, the secret code is actually:
Love, bla bla bla is for HJW.
My fans, please throw away your worries and give us blessing. :)) :))

Why he take moon over Han river bridge pic? Why not his selca pic or when NC pic?
Because he wants to tell someone, "Noona it's midnight here, but suddenly I have this thought and has to tell my fans" =)) =))

*delulu

Ah for the first time we fell out of the shipper's main page.
Calling all the past chingus to look at the video in the post above by Kanyaprasetyo
@nploan @Lara Santos @jiji0203 @janice3joy3 @chelseaS @jewel11 @sadia06 @maneeratR

class="post-title entry-title" Can You Hear My Voice: Episode 2 Posted on 2:05 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments chymv2-1.jpg The crew and cast seem enthusiastic filming inside Forbidden City, China. They have difficulties to get persmission at first, but because CEO Kim’s connections in China they can breeze through the bureaucracy. Dong Wook...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/can-you-hear-my-voice-episode-2.html

I c @qwenli chingu wants to go fishing ;;) As always, thanks for sub >:D<

I like that MTV idol of Asia program, just that too bad they couldn't get unnie to come on their show- else we'd find ourselves some fishes :-< :-< but anyway...when she said she and Tawhan had a lot of memories on that bridge, first thing that came to mind was..ofc the bridge scene..the second was prolly cheek poking/secretly-taking-pics-of-unnie scene= prolly first time she realized just how flirty puppy could be= prolly the first time a costar brave enough to flirt with her >-) ;;) = prolly the first time she felt a tiny butterfly in the stomach :-\" 8-} don know what I'm saying anymore. I need coffee I-)

Empress Ki is featured on Couch Kimchi Roundtable

"Very true. Her choice was ambiguous there for a while! And I think you’re right. There are those dramas that have three, strong main characters, so, the PD is coy about who’s the first leading man. Look at the firestorm that started during “Empress Ki.” When the immature Ta Hwan (Ji Chang Wook) won the heart of Ki (Ha Ji Won) over the manly Wang Yoo (Joo Jin Mo), some viewers were furious until it was announced there was no one first male lead; all three characters were considered to have equal status."

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/01/second-male-lead-syndrome-a-couch-kimchi-roundtable/2/

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly (2/11/2014) Posted on 8:16 AMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ettv.jpg*Starting from this week we will have weekly updates on Empress Ki, Ji Chang Wook, and Ha Ji Won. 1. After Empress Ki’s re-run in Taiwan, Taiwan’s channel ETTV reported on October 29, “Empress Ki” has ranked as the best...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/tanyang-weekly-2112014.html

Taiwan has not given up on Tanyang.
Mingzhou magazine running a contest to win their fan meeting gifts. The promo text is funny:
Do you want to wear the clothes of the Korean goddess everywhere?Do you want to collect the catalogue endorse by the Yuan emperor?Do you want the Empress ki to supervise you drinking water everyday?Then purchase the magazine to participate in the promotion.
mm39dx.jpg

=D>

@qwenli, me want the perfume used by Yuan emperor and clothes of Korean Goddess.. hahaha
But i want JiJi never before seen BTS more.. lol  When will gonna see the cave, Cpr and the ohlala bts. :((
WHIB, TK2H, SeGA err they gave it us. but EK? :((
before December starts, I wish Trollcape will finally gives us the CF we've been waiting for. Consider it as their Christmas present. lol

I Love TaNyang and JiJi :))

Nyt!

Archived