[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY GOAT!!! I KEPT ON REFRESHING THE FORUM FOR THE WHOLE DAY! I FINALLY LOGGED IN! I dunno why only soompi got a problem in my browser!! :(( =(( Even my internet wants me to hibernate?! :))
By the way, I am submitting my fanarts today hehe. Because I am a bit excited, and to see that the real anniv is on Feb 7 :))
Will share them any way since we are celebrating a month long anniversary! 
Happy Anniversary to the chingus here especially to those who are in this ship from the beginning!!
These artworks are for you:

Yeah, it's their anniversary, problem?? :)) (And sorry for my logo. hehe)7974adfa0b1db8d486845db7ad259e04-d8fzm12
Also made a book cover for my future illustrated novel haha :)) but will wait for JCW interviews to give me strength to make this :))
book_cover_and_fanart_by_mitchsan-d8fzk7

Imaginary story: A story of 28 years boy Gang Aji, an intern of Haetnim Fashion, that falls in love with 36 years old CEO, a beautiful, thoughtful and kind woman yet hasn't experienced a serious relationship with a man because she is more focus in the business that she inherits from her late father. :)) Everything will change when the night after a party, they found themselves X_X in the same bed. Weeks after that, Haet Nim found out that she got pregnant :))

Ok, they aren't look like JiJi and I found the guy more look like Im Si Wan or Yoon Si Yoon. :(( But I was thinking about JiJi while making it. So it's still the thought that counts :))
And the last, fanart of our Empress:
jww_by_mitchsan-d8g3ujj.jpg

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHINGUS!!
WILL MAKE PHOTO MANIPULATIONS THIS WEEK.

Nice fanart @MichelleG !!
Yeah, happy anniversary JiJi thread!

hapic.jpg

JCW's manager posted a pic of him with caption in Chinese:
池昌旭 'Healer' OST Recording

#JiChangWook #지창욱 #Healer
#힐러 #池昌旭 #월화드라마
#KoreanActor #KoreaDrama #Actor"

Haha...maybe there is a chance that JCW's agency wants to introduce him to the Chinese market.  :-B

I'm not sure if JCW will stay with NorthCape, but I heard that Cass Beer only has 1 year contract for each model.  B-)

I've found an interesting pic of JCW wearing NorthCape jacket.
9sSXJ1tPDUs.jpg

cred: http://vk.com/wall-64347983?offset=0&own=1Haha...look at the fan girls' faces. I will look just like them if I'm next to JCW. I think the pic was recently taken, so I guess he might have a photoshoot with HJW for NC. It's time for NC to get the photoshoot for Spring/Summer catalog. Is that the reason why he is so happy these days?  ;)) :x

@michelleGthis logging in problem seems to be face by several people. I heard of another person having the same problem and I think it could be due to logging in from different devices. Perhaps try logging out from one device first before logging in via another one.

For me, I get logged out often even when I am just clicking from page to page in the same thread, when I reload the same page, then they will recognise me again. Its really wierd :-O------------------------------------
ITS FINALLY FEBRUARY, LETS HUG!!!!!!!!!!! >:D<

ek.jpg

ek2.jpg

JCW's IG Update!!

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10959087_340125492847672_2127530823_n.mp4

chingu, do you notice similar theme like on HJW IG last year?

and still... no R noona eventhough they're at the same place.. like he's saying he's the only one there.. #nobodybutyou ;)) :-\"

Wow, he look like he is in a desert, but it must cold since he is in his coat. And it is a sunny day, wondering what scene he is filming in the woods. Nobody around him on the right. ;))
In fact his caption is "hello"Is it a msg to someone: knock, knock, are you there? :))
@kanyaprasetyoYep I remember that video, she posted it the day he come back from Taiwan. You know, I know who its for ;)
P.s I saw the post by Rachel noona, the posts mood are different. 

The secret book was prepared during the 2nd visit to taiwan (which is taiwan fm time)

Tats album talking about dream ..love....thinking of 'someone'... (I wonder that "someone " may not actually referring to a person but abt her acting passion...

/:) /:) or else dispatch will start their stalking act...

Why piggy took such a video.. Why need to show his shadow walking in a BRIGHT DAY ?? He cn juz show his face or maybe doin some peace sign : :-\"

Just checked RS IG, and HJW is not already in his following list. Possible is he already unfollow unnie in IG bcos the first time I follow him, I was confused why he is following HJW and not JCW. :( then he followed JCW one month or less after I follow him I remember him he likes unnie's photo with ahjussi and jcw's photo with snowsage :-)) *giving everyone invisible badges because Soompi is only working on my opera mini. T____T.* why chrome, why?!

drbigapple said: The secret book was prepared during the 2nd visit to taiwan (which is taiwan fm time) Tats album talking about dream ..love....thinking of 'someone'... (I wonder that "someone " may not actually referring to a person but abt her acting passion... /:) /:) or else dispatch will start their stalking act... Why piggy took such a video.. Why need to show his shadow walking in a BRIGHT DAY ?? He cn juz show his face or maybe doin some peace sign : :-\"

Archived