[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that toy horse on unnie's update before? If not mistaken during EK?
Horse n Bart? Anyone already find the connection? =)) =))

I think it's more likely unnie can't watch Healer last ep n today's ep.. too many lovey dovey scenes X_X X_X

I think unnie really misses wookie. Because their first filming together is horseback riding. While the last time they might see each other is on MBC where Puppy wears white. 8-} and might be jealous because of the BTS she have seen. I guess the sun is a fireball ready to hit JCW. :-)) because he is not texting back. T_T But mamanim, I want your selca next time. :-((

Trans:

힐러…안보기만해봐…..
#부탁인듯아닌듯
#사실은부탁

Healer…don’t you dare not watch it…..
#A request that doesn’t seem like a request
#it’s actually a request

Wakakakak... this couple is so funny... one flooded IG with updates n seems like demand a reply or two.. then the other request to watch his drama :)) 8-}

@janice3joy3 my sixth sense is right.. hehehe :D

I know, I know what all these means:
mamanim says: I dont want to watch your Healer because I switched on the TV, then you and your lead actress is smooching away >:PJCW: you better dont not watch it. Watch it! Live!:)) :))

Lol im laughing so hard when jcw upset face hit my eyes and quickly i tot about someone crazy IG update :)) :))

So Ji piggy is angry at miss Salmon becoz not watching his drama but boring to play her toys instead =)) =))

And his tone sounds like scolding at someone :)) oh jcw said before he seems like to scold his gf :-\" :-\"

i wonder how come none of my delulu chinggus think of any fishy thing frm the latest ig :-/ :-/

Should i gv share my info :-? :-?

I think ji piggy must like the neck pillow cos it is kinda 'replacement' or "reminder" of someone who alwiz grab his neck ~O) ~O) :-\" :-\"

Okie now i need to dig some fishy fishy abt my jetplane =)) =))

Archived