[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@‌Michelleg

they hv to give every attendees something to take home, also e best couple is a fan service thing so that more viewers are happy to see their fav couple on screen.

jcw just updated his IG, continue healer filming today.

:bz

Photo Credit : museeneuf

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014.12.30 Ha Ji Won - MBC Drama Adward 2014 - Full Cut

cr to owners , taken from HJW soompi 

Unni is dazzling !  
and need a dazzling confession !! from someone was busy  filming in the new year and had fun with this lady the night before ! ;))

Happy New Year Chingus!!! >:D< >:D<

2015 should be filled with fishes.

Unnie didn't update her IG on New Years Eve. :-< :-<

Might be busy watching his Yeobo if he behaves. Well I guess he did last night :-D

I am just hoping JCW will attend the VIP premiere of COABM [-O< [-O< as support for his Yeobo. :-D

I have a couple pic and happy new year!

1388817_692470960772756_674305130_n.jpg
cred: HJW IG
1527783_325792174286980_1048793955_n.jpg
cred: JCW's IG

The love birds!
jiwon.gif

changwook.gif
cred: DC EK

:x :-* :x 
Just a side story.

At the KBS Awards, JCW sat next to Joo Won in the same table. ( Link to see pic : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=58943&page=1 ) . I wonder if the prize winners had been arranged before the ceremony event, and honestly I think the results are not really based on voters, but it's the decision of the powerful people of KBS 

/:) B-) . Anyway, I'm still happy that they give JCW some awards. 

@‌elfalQ @‌nploan

thks for the lovely pictures.

of course e awards are planned in advance, they basically invite pple that will win or rather pple who dont get anything they are not expected to attend.

CoBM will be released in Korea on Jan 15, 2015 so I think the VIP movie premiere will be about 7-10 days before the official release day. I wonder if JCW will attend the movie premiere. He missed the Huntresses because he was sick last year, so I hope he could arrange it to attend the movie premiere this time. 
HJW and her pouting habit. JCW also has similar behavior. 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
from Dal Twitter

:-* :x :-* 

Hehehe. @‌qwenli they might not know that Ji Chang Wook is introvert. His look to Rachel is his usual look. Unlike with HJW. He is really staring and nodding when she speaks and she laughs, he will laugh, too. Even his eyes are smiling.

-------

If you make JCW laugh and make him show his teeth even his wisdom teeth, then you already unlock the extrovert side of him. And the person who can do that is you know who.

----

Maybe if I didn't watch Empress Ki BTS, observe how he response to his seniors(running man) and JCW's interview, my perception, to his look to Rachel might be different but admitting that he is introvert, remembering the smile of HJW and saying that he doesn't feel the age gap when they're together, their playful BTS, I am 97% sure that Rachel to JiJi is not a threat. :-D

-----

In the acceptance speech, you can't say that JCW is just shy to Rachel. When he's comfortable with the person, he can stare on his co-star without feeling awkward. But yesterday, his eyes is not that "focus" and his speech is just a little unlike the other actors who won the Best Couple award. That's why I am calm when they won the awards.

-----

You can spot the difference with JCW facial reaction if he's comfortable, sad and happy.

----

This is just my observation and not intended to create fire. To be honest, the character of Rachel and JCW on Healer have chemistry to make others ship them even for real and it's not too late, there is still chance for them to become closer. It's too early for me to stay confident but for now, it looks they are professional in their crafts. No fishy. :-D

Seasons change. Let's see in the remaining dayz. Only JCW is the one who holds his destiny. LOL.

I-) I-) \m/ >:D< >:D<

@MichelleG‌

agree with u 100%

@drbigapple‌

am not trying to start a fan war, it will be like jcw wearing a white suit vs a black suit and that brings to my mind the upcoming jekll n hyde drama.

its just that altho in my rational part of my mind that i knw this ship will dock someday n a new ship will takeover, i am just not ready for it, not when i feel the ship is still sailing, secretly like a submarine.

btw i read that e dispatch news break on lee sungjae is not even new news, they reported them in 2012.yeah, maybe the dispatch team still not over their holidays.

missing @kanyaprasetyo‌

qwenli said: @MichelleG‌ agree with u 100% @drbigapple‌ am not trying to start a fan war, it will be like jcw wearing a white suit vs a black suit and that brings to my mind the upcoming jekll n hyde drama. its just that altho in my rational part of my mind that i knw this ship will dock someday n a new ship will takeover, i am just not ready for it, not when i feel the ship is still sailing, secretly like a submarine. btw i read that e dispatch news break on lee sungjae is not even new news, they reported them in 2012.yeah, maybe the dispatch team still not over their holidays. missing @kanyaprasetyo‌

yeah @drbigapple sure we are not creating a shipping war

i believe our chinggus here always behave well about other ships like Green team before, we just stay at our paradise to discuss about what our OTP doing and never talk any bad about other ships too. Not like someone did last crazy things *youknowwhatimean* 8-X

but u waiting a dating news from Dispatch :-/  lol though this is not your taste but seems it a bit related :))

even more than a dating news, i got an announcement btw a noona and dongsaeng while im lurking on other sites

Japan

Actress Rinko Kikuchi has just engaged with actor Shota Sometani with 11yrs apart, she is 33 yrs and he is just 22yrs @-)
and this shocking news suddenly released on the first day of 2015

wow wonderful, age gap really doesnt matter at all :x

tsk tsk see puppy even he younger than u [-( [-( i thik it's time to marry your fave noona already ;;)

1월1일에도 열심히 촬영!!!사실 정후집은 청주…#정후아지트 #힐러 #집이추워#추워도 #너무 #추워#그래도좋음Working hard on filming even on 1 January!!!Actually Jung Hu’s house is in Cheong Ju…#Jung Hu’s hideout #Healer #The house is cold #Although cold #Very #Cold #But still nice

Archived