[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sharonsfv don't worry because of that couple awards, I see that there is no fish :))

I saw JCW's face. Poker face again. X_X :-$

Ok I might be wrong. You are free to break my heart but that is only my interpretation. :-D

Btw, congrats changmin couple! Hehe :-D

@sharonsfv
why ur heart is broken :-/ :-/it is best couple award in drama..not real couple award:P:Phahha perhaps like seung gi who won best couple award with suzy last year (mbc)..the next few days it is breaking news  abt his real gf ;)) ;))
anyway even though i dunno wat breaking news dispatch plan release tomorrow(or maybe juz speculation) but i hope it is a top star dating news...and a blessed couple....please gv netizen a real juicy news...
tat unnie picture which her sister uploaded looks more like the time before or after her kbs variety show.....unnie' sister seem trying to create alibi for unnie =)) =)) who may be somewhere with someone for  new year countdown :> :>

HAPPY NEW YEAR gals! JiJi indeed is one of the reasons of my happiness this year.they filled my 2014 with "kilig" . From Time to time im checking my ig and this thread to update myself on them.and u guys *hugzz u don't know how u made me laugh and excited during the worst time of Empress Ki. From TaNyang to JiJi, hyenas to delulu . U guys are awesome especially when we were being attacked by some unwanted guest. Love this thread and my changes here : ;)) :x >:D<

Happy New year! <:-P

Off topic:

Wait I am confused. Is it really normal to have 5 winners for best couple award? How can you be the best if almost all of you won the award. Same thing with SBS they have 4 winners but on MBC they only have one. ~X( ~X( do you find this award relevant. :-O I am thinking that those winners are for promotion. :neutral_face:

Archived