[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When JCW posted with couple pic with PMY on his IG, I wonder if it was the time they had a kiss scene. Or is it when he posted a Kitten pic of himself. 

Well...did HJW say that she did fall in love and her heart is beating when acting with a male co-star (of course, it's just about acting) ?JCW has had many other beautiful co-star actresses before. Besides HJW, I think he had some chemistry with Park Guri (Tara) more than PMY. 

B-)

Super love the pictures of Jiji. Thanks to all updates and for those who upload the video and pictures of Jiji. Thank you. Happy new year everyone. Cheers. JiJi see each other. Super wow. For sure they hug each other at the back stage and chat for a long time. I hope and wish there is picture together and put in ther ig account.

I was sure i'm gonna get myself a new jiji ava, and then what happened?! JiJi decided to troll us yet AGAIN!  no pics of the two together anywhere ~X( ~X( ~X( *throwing pillows at my sister*  em...not digging jcw's hairdo very much, but he looked good regardless :D hm...I guess he sported the same hairdo for a reason.  The intended message to his beloved noona is: "Just like when we sat next to each other in this very room last year- my hairstyle hasn't change, my head/mind hasn't changed, my heart certainly hasn't wavered.  There's only you...hjw-ah" 8-} 8-} 8-} And omg! unnie looked really beautiful last night! :x :x  I'm so loving her dress! :-bd  

sorry abit off topic

yeah i know the outfits are sponsored, but i wish the coordinators n stylist shd talk to each other n try to avoid the same colours. the actresses themselves should also put in some input. for e.g kang sora with a 40usd H &M dress to an award ceremony was a great idea]

@‌michelleg

i understand yr pain, i will probably watch the awards live to see wat he wears but i prolly wont watch it all e way like ysterday. need to catch up on my sleep. hopefully yoo ji tae sunbae sit between them. :)>-

I still like the fact that he accepted the invitation although the timeslot is the same with healer =)) I wonder why? or I already know why. And the list of participants, his is the biggest. Looks like he really insisted to go...

Manager bang received the invitation and tell it to JCW:

MB: JCW-ssi. You have an invitation to become a presenter to MBC drama awards... Will you come?

JCW: Wae wae?! I already have a drama on KBS and they are at the same time. Why would I attend. I rather sleep. (:|

MB: HJW will attend too as Daesang presenter.

JCW: what?! :-O oh look at this. My schedule says I am free to attend. Kindly fix my white tuxedo. I am going to MBC drama awards.

MB: :neutral_face:

:-D X_X

@jiji0203‌ wahahahahha! Such a great observation!!

hey gals i notice one thing is jcw didnt wear his index ring last night but unnie did at the right hand :-B

10731680_813425572032775_259597846_n.jpg
cr to monjiyah

hmm i really doubt JiJi had a long time to chat at the backstage and jcw gave the ring to unnie :-? :-?  or maybe the meaning is when no her beside he will wear that ring_considered as unnie but last night they were together so he no need to wear it :-\"

let see if tonight he wear his beloved index ring or not :-\"

*delulu mode on*

Chinguusss.... I'm still happy with our party last night. Eventhough I almost desperate and disappointed with uri Jiji :)) ( Mianheee Jijiii :-* ) I keep looking their picture, and make some fans pic for shipping them :)) And I make special account for uri Jiji on IG, so I can always upload pic about them, and my friends won't interfer with my post hahaha....

Aaah, about another ship (they're still haven't a nick name for ChangMin, but we have!! Hahahaha..:-j ) I don't mind at all, anyway.... :D

And about KBS award, heeemmm.... I think if I found pic of uri puppy at that event, I will match it with uri mamanim, as always!!
>:) >:)

Chingus, I'm supposed to be in my Mexican paradise right now, no cellphone, nothing..... but couldn't help to ask, did anyone compared puppy's update from 4 days ago with astroboy ;)) you know the one where he's showing his gifts. And the drawing is on the can. ;;)

Dispatch will reveal a couple tomorrow. Hope it's our JiJi. Lol. Although impossible but it's not bad to wish, right? :-D

http://www.instiz.net//pt/2614643

@namyo @sakura29angel‌ Noticed that, too :-D but I wonder if it's illustration of JCW or for the brand who gave it. ;))

@MichelleG It not confirm Dispatch will reveal dating scandal but instead that article question whether Dispatch will reveal new year couple tomorrow. Here the translation of the article link  
Yeah it not bad to wish, it open to delulu..lol even the translation of comments obviously from dedulu hyenas..

Archived