[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.. tmr is Coabm presscon, ha.. i bet we're gonna see a lot of  :)) ;)) :)) from unnie  :-< coz we're told for a millionth time that ahjussi can be really funny  8-|  In any case, i hope just like puppy, unnie will behave herself..like a good "gf" should, coz puppy didn't give us fish at Healer presscon  :-bd
btw..this pics are from Vogue interview in..Taiwan a while ago? I see an Emperor card, a blue bottle perfume lined up with that emperor card, and unnie putting that blue bottle close to her heart. hmm...anyway, I pasted the two pics together trying to make a point, but not sure what my delulu mind was heading, so i leave it to you all.  I think @qwenli did trans for some part of that video as well ;;)  no idea what's written on pics, so maybe SOMEONE can translate *eyeing some translator* emperor_zps94d17c44.png

@namyo are u refering to the red mark on jcw neck :-?
Lol so u guys thinking that is kiss mark :)) :)) i dont believe jcw will be so that obvious, he prefer secret dating gals ;))

But it also not looks like a mosquito bite becoz seem it too big #-o tsk tsk so what should it be :-? :-?

Ps: actually i hope its a kiss mark so that i can continue drawing my delulu imagination  :\"> :D

Hahaha @kanyaprasetyo‌ =))

Doc will be unhappy :D

And HJW is wearing an index finger ring on their presscon. Could it be :-? :-\" :-\"

@jiji0203 that is one of our evidences that our JiJi has something fishy fishy!! ;))

P.S i hate the emoticons on mobile! X( X(

Oh come on now..ahjussi looking good there- u know with the new hairdo and everything.

But unnie :| I love you, but that dress doesn't compliment u AT ALL :| her stylist having a terrible cold and couldnt think straight? #-o but her index ring looks nice ;) so far, 0 fish caught

I-)

Unnie is behave during presscon too.. Hahaha. =))

She doesn't even looking on ahjussi. :lol:

Anyway, I also don't like her dress there and with pink shoes :cry: who is her stylist.

But she is really pretty in every shot... They look like father and daughter. LOL. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

a part of unnie interview in presscon
-----------------------------------------------------

Ha Ji Won - Because of the movie CoBM after marriage would like to have three children.

Ha Ji Won has joked that the in drama Secret Garden and new movie CoBM she has three sons "It looks like I have connected with the son. In fact I want to have three sons too"

She added, "Actually, I never thought of marriage. This time in the movie CoBM plays the mother of three children, this is the first time plays a
standard mother properly and feel the warmth of the family so also try to think about marriage. "

In addition, she said, "On the set, the children cast are very handsome. That's why I want to have three sons after marriage

source: jiwonderland fb
---------------------------------------------

hmm unnie more and more talk about marriage recently
and even hope to have three sons @-) ...seems she just change her idea from two to three children :-?

puppy-yahh try your best :)] :-bd

my dear unnie [-( [-( [-(
why unnie  want only  Sons  =(( =(( bye bye to sperm that carry X-chromosome =)) =))
the conclusion...unnie is juz doin the  fanservice:P:P

as for my dear ahjussi.....why is he is being too formal..tsk tsk tsk...where is the skinship :-L :-L ahjussi need to attend   a  'flirting' course

@doc ahjussi still need to learn from pro flirter JCW ;)) ;))

I see, unnie wants 3 sons... They can have cute babies as many as possible, I don't mind 8->
Why unnie suddenly thought about marriage if there's no plan to marriage, right? :> :>
My point, unnie also has special someone, but that someone is not ahjussi. They don't look like romantic couple :P:P

@kanya
ofc unnie must have someone special..becos she thinking of marriage ;)) ;)) so i waiting for that Big news in 2015 :)>- :)>- kitten?? kitten goin to military service next year :P:P not tying knot...>:) >:)
in the presscon ahjussi seem describing every cast real personality?..i wonder wat he commented about unnie :-? :-?a teenager wannabe running in the set carrying soft toys around :-/ =)) =)) =))

Archived