[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruzikie Oh oh :(
But don't worry yet. What they have now will stay on drama. He is with PMY now but HJW's name is always with him, everywhere >:)
especially in his heart.  :\"> 8-> 8->
What BTS is that by the way? Can it beat the JiJi BTS with full of Love and flying butterflies?

@sakura29angel‌

if i am not wrong, he was wearing the ring way before filming of Healer.

u remember we had discussed abt this much earlier on this thread n then our resident doc troll said its just fashionable to wear rings blah blah.

as far as i see there is no fish yet between pmy n jcw. yesterday i saw kbs write that they will release more loving bts of them and ask viewers to anticipate it. i wanted to laugh because EK production team never or even avoided talking abt the chemistry of jiji, but the pix just speaks for themselves. ;)

@qwenli KBS what? Ask viewers to participate in what?

DB recapper gummimochi write this on her review:
".. And half the fun was following the behind-the-scenes Instagram posts taken from the drama set."
link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/stocking-stuffers-for-the-drama-addict-year-in-review-part-2
Buahhahaha... even recapper can't resist to wait for their IG updates :)) :>

@sakura29angel I don't know the correlation between healer and his ring, but from Day 1 he always wears the ring :-\" :-\"

Still no news about unnie. Shes been quiet since her attendance on JCW's musical. Wonder will she update later or tomorrow for ÇoaBM presscon. And about puppy, i like how he behaves

these days. Lol

The thread is so quiet, seems like before the ship sink, some are starting to abandon us already :(( :(( :(( miss the delulu and troll talks here :((

Where is @doc, i noticed shes been MIA for a week, doc might been hurt so badly after puppy and R noona ig

@jacquelinQ pls comeback :((

There's no news from Unnie Jiwon or should i say she just stay calm wether many people spotted her attenting JCW's musical ? Omooo omooo unnie, just make a date already. It's better unnie to reveal than keep it inside like the other party of my ship is avoiding each other although they got bucks from their drama. Release the selca unnie pleasee :((

@MichelleG i thik its time for u to continue JiJi jealous story :-< see no update from unnie from that infamous selfie though she knows that is the way to protect their secret...she still hurt maybe 8-> 8->

And at this late time suddenly i tot abt something :-B

We ever disscussed about how JiJi flirting when filming EK and guess if they hav bf/gf...but compare to Healer we can see jcw very behave :-? Does that mean he really has a gf now... :-/ :-SS

Omo. But I only suspect one person. Of course we still dunno someone who is close to JCW :-SS
But if it's not HJW-ssi, why not take our their selca or photos by their manager if it means nothing right.  :-w  :-w and why is she being Ninja during Musical?? If he only support as her noona, no need to do Ninja Moves.  [-(  [-( Ninja moves are only doing by secret lovers ahahaha. Omo. So that is the confirmation that they are secretly dating.  8->  8->(Like LSG and Yoona, in his recent interview, it confirms that they are still together but I haven't seen any sighting about them. They are probably doing the ninja moves.)
Plus his happiness that is RARE to see during Healer filming, we've seen it again when manager choi and HJW watched his musical. [-( I've also seen some backstage videos of JCW before/after musical, he was just smiling and say "kansahamnida" to his fans. ;))
Yeah. Jacq and Doc!? Where are you. Don't give up yet. :((
@sharonsfv since it's christmas, expect the sequel of my delulu story this weekend or early next week+fanart. ;)) hope I can make it. :(( hope JiJi will give me energy this week.

Archived