[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo
The link that sakura29angel provided has the list of winners, in the same category, a Japanese drama won the award. So I guess, I shall have to check out that Japanese award too. I am so into Korean stuff, I dont really pay attention to my own country's awards :P Mostly because I dont find them very interesting.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chinggus MBC awards 2014 will be held on 30th Dec right :-/ hmm dunno all nominees list already out or not...okie i dont hope too much just asking if our JiJi nominated at best couple awards :^o

lol im too free so just re-watch this awards last year to catch some fishes :D yub when jcw got male excellence awards unnie looks happier than it's her got awards :)) :))  ohh about someone she didnt react too much :-\" >:)

@namyo EK was nominated last year so it's not eligible this year :(|) :(|)

Honestly I prefer EK gets nominated this year because the drama ended last April, but since it was already nominated and won last year it won't be nominated again this year. But again there's blessing in disguise when EK has won last year and JiJi also won.

MBC, which stands for Must Be Crazy according to fans, this year use voting system for Daesang. @-) @-) We all know who will win if it's voting system, of course the one with most fanbases who'd willing to spend money. Imagine what happens if, let's say, HJW, Jang Hyuk, Shin Ha Kyun, etc is the contenders for Daesang this year and up to voting. And it's only from Korean votes, since there's no system for i-fans to vote it (if I'm not mistaken it's still only for Korean fans to vote). The winner most likely from newer drama and like it or not I think the voters would still pick an actor rather than actress.

If it's nominated this year, EK will still get many awards, BJH probably still wins Best New Actress (since she acts in 3 MBC dramas this year), Best couple may or may not goes to TaNyang (but we have strong competitors from Snail Couple and DongHae) but HJW may or may not get the Daesang and JCW unlikely to come since he's doing KBS drama. #-o #-o

@‌namyo

i guess they cant nominate tanyang bcos then the green team will want to be nominated too.

and i agree with kanya that since they alrdy won last yr, they wont invite them this year.

still i also feel that EK is the most badly treated high ratings drama ever.

there were also never any credits given to the wonderful costume designers, cameramen n other staff.

X( X( 8-|

Huhu. We are so quiet.

Our couple might be secretly dating somewhere and this thread is also affected.

I wonder how they secret date. ;)) i guess this is the best season to date like a ninja because the weather is so cold in korea. ;)) they can wear ninja attire without them being noticed.

Now I know why JCW always feels cold because... :-\" :-\"

jcw's IG update! 
10831903_317073878487068_30953116_n.jpg
caption: "아 추워요.... #겨울 #박봉수 #서정후 #발시려"google trans: Cold winter ah .... # # # lyrical Park Bong-Su then # to siryeo
:-? :-? always include "cold winter", "cold weather" in his updates.  hmmm.....see jcw, not everyone is as nice and as willing as unnie to offer free hand-grab to warm her co-star during cold winter weather :-\" ;))

Hahahaha. If counting the "cold" word from JCW, during his filming healer,is equivalent to moolah, I am sensing that I will become a millionaire. :))

I knew it that he will update more!! JCW must do it until the "no fishy" selca with PMY will go down to the 3rd row and 4th row. ;)) X_X

Saw this on ig.

:o3 y so distant? Lol it makes me remember the champagne treat of unnie for EK staff, where he seated next to her. :) #whendelulustrikesagain

what I can gather from Healer IG and JCW IG, when he selca with PMY the sweater is even sponsored by AD HOC, evidence by @qwenli
It makes me even believe that the selca is just promotion, nothing else 8-X
Then from Healer IG, he choose to sit on the corner, not beside his leading lady :-@ he prefer sits beside another Ji, Yoo Ji Tae ;))
Btw on healer pic above it said JCW paid the bill on the restaurant for them to watch ep 2 together... B-)

From evidence A n B, it's pretty clear, until now there's no fish between changmin :-B

@sakura29angel‌

u not joining us on Healer's thread?

actually from wat i see in that dining photo, i think jcw must hv been the one to go into the corner seat first. pmy didnt follow suit n waited for yoo ji tae to sit nxt to jcw before sitting down. Thats my interpretation of wat cld hv happened.

of course, it just meant no fish ;)

I just wake up from nap and dreams about Dr.Stranger. I wonder why I remember that drama, then I start to dream casting the leads there... That thought brings me to another dream casting: Let's Eat Season 2! Ji Chang Wook will be perfect as the lead! =P~ =P~
No makjang, no complicated conflicts, no poor candy-chaebol, just a bunch of people who loves to eat delicious foods =P~
Of course chance it happens is less than 10% because 1) he might go to army at that time :(( 2) after headlining Big 3 drama he unlikely cast in cable drama. And don't get your hope for HJW too, impossible they would cast A-list actress... :-< :-<
Maybe I should hope it's a movie instead and there's producer who recognizes JCW as foodies who can eat anything (except carrot) n makes anything looks delicious just by eating it :)) :))
I almost hope KFC or something would contact him as their new model, judging by how he eats fried chicken in Healer ep 1 ;))

I am glad that there is no fish for changmin this December. I thought I will become heartbroken this month, but thanks to unnie who attended his musical on Dec. 7. 8-> 8-> Changmin selca is not part of the fish of course because we have seen his face on presscon. (:| Sorry if I always bring this up, because that is the biggest evidence that we have the selca is for promotion ;)) + those sitting away from each other. No fish. :))

Funny thing is I've read somewhere that JCW is also shipping him to KMK :)) someone might start a thread for them. Lol!

Later or by tomorrow, JCW will update his instagram again and of course, the word "cold" is present. ;)) i just hope next time it's not cold that include running nose :-SS

Unnie is not updating her IG. :(( she is also being a ninja on sns. [-(

@qwenli , im more comfortable here. :) but i do check the discussions there, sometimes.. and besides i havent watch the healer due to work. :(( :(( :(( So i have nothing to share yet on the Healer's thread. Im planning to just marathon the ep 1-4 of the drama next week, its our xmas vacay by then.

Archived