[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao someone comment on puppy last IG, they said this song "Eternal love" is just for him and ahjuma hacker Kim My kyung =)) =)) and even praising how undeniable their chemistry is though via headset only...lol totally they forgot about female lead :)) :))

*cough*

but gals dont u feel it weird when jcw capture correctly this part of the song :-B

"Do you believe in the power
of everlasting love
we can make it if we stay together
our love is just enough"

promise me this forever

it seems the couple in this song catch some obstacles that they have to overcome...but the man is keeping encouraging the girl if they stay together everything will be fine...and to them love is the most important

hmmm it remind me about someone who has age gap with him :-\" :-\"

breaking news

Actress Ha Ji-won to be the first guest for the KBS new variety show, Invisible Man

It has been confirmed Ha Ji-won will be the first guest for the KBS 2TV's new entertainment show,Invisible Man.

A media source said Ha Ji-won will participate in the first shooting of the KBS 2TV Invisible Man on December 19th. This is Ha Ji-won's first solo appearance in an entertainment show since she starred in SBS,"Running Man" broadcasted in March, 2013. And she will meet Kang Ho-dong for the first time in 6 years since she appeared in MBC TV show, 'Golden Fishery, Knee-drop-guru'.

With her shy yet magnetic personality she showed through her previous appearances in the entertainment shows, this news is drawing much expectation about her appearance as the first guest in the show. It will not be as easy for her this time as the show takes place outdoors.

The guest and MCs of the TV show, Invisible Man will visit a company and play games awarding prize money and goods. While the life of salary men is a trendy subject these days thanks to the drama, "Incomplete Life", it seems entertainment shows are after the trend as well. It is said the show will have a top celebrity guest each time and the first one is Ha Ji-won. The show has not been assigned to a regular schedule yet; therefore the first few episodes will be shot as pilot projects. The very first episode will be broadcasted in early January next year.

In the meanwhile, Ha Ji-won's new movie, 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' will be released soon., which is based on a novel with the same title written by the globally renowned author, Yu Hua.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

http://www.hancinema.net/actress-ha-ji-won-to-be-the-first-guest-for-the-kbs-new-variety-show-invisible-man-76388.html
------------------------------------------------

oh so that variety show is of KBS2 :-? seems unnie is indirectly supporting for someone :-\" :-\"

Well, it's kinda fishy because her last project Hwang JiNi was aired on KBS2 in 2006, and it's been such a long time since her collaboration with KBS2. I wonder why suddenly she decides to appear on a KBS2 entertainment show now. Haha... :))  Not so long ago, JCW participated in a variety show, and now HJW is doing something similar. I have a feeling that HJW will star in another drama on KBS2 in the near future if her Hollywood project doesn't proceed. Well, maybe she will work with Lee Min Ho next time. LOL  ;)) :D

I wonder why he doesn't capture the chorus or the intro? Why capture in the middle of the song? :-? :-?

Intro:
It's a beautiful feeling
what we got deep inside
we get the flame that will last forever
together you and I
---------------------------------------
Chorus:
Oh my love
I'm all yours
and there will never be another one
cause I'm eternally yours

Why from
Do you believe in the power of everlasting love?

As if to tell the person "no worries, my love for you is everlasting. Don't you believe it?" :-\" :-\"

HJW said she will do a project in KBS very soon right? (during Ent Weekly) so this is the project...
She indirectly tells us because her love is on KBS right now =)) =))
*massive delulu*

I'm sure MBC has invited her for their shows and maybe other channels too, but somehow she just chooses KBS2. 
When she went to Vietnam last month, an interviewer from KBS2 followed her. Obviously, since that time she already had intention to collaborate with KBS. Otherwise, there's no reason for that station to fly all the way to Vietnam to make an interview with her if they don't have any future business with each other.  I think that what we heard on the news today was already planned and decided a long time ago. :>
I wonder if Ji Chang Wook will be invited and appear for that Invisible Man show too. I have a feeling that he will. :> :-* 8->

I am expecting that he will update more until we can't see their "no fishy" selfie with PMY. :D:D X_X :))

He is dating? I only suspect one woman because

(Ok, it will take me forever to notice that I am redundant or I missed some worda :(( my fingers are trolling me :(( )

1. In an interview, he told us that when dating, regardless of age. Wae?! Because the person he is dating older than him. 8-> 8-> and you already know who she is.

2. When asking about HJW, he always remember her smile and said he learned from it. Wae?! He didn't learn it from your co-stars before despite being cast many times in a drama?!

8-> 8->

3. The astroboy and troll is a secret message for JCW.

4. She attended her musical but no one ever took a picture of her. She is famous and it isnoverwhelming that your ex co-star attended your musical yet no one on their staff upload their photos. It's sharky. :-? :-?

5. He is assisted by his manager like he is like a presidential bodyguard :)) wae?! She already have Kim In Sik to assist her but why his manager needs to be there. 8-> 8->

6. The emperor and the sun.

7. Their ideal type are the same.

8. Now will guest on KBS2 variety show. Wae?! To support someone.

And manyyyy mooooreeeee. I am lazy to type. I think we have 1000000 reasons why. I know before I came here in this thread, there are delulus/hint that these two have something fishy fishy. 8-> 8->

8-X 8-X

@kanyaprasetyo‌

actually wat jumped out at me from what he post is : we can make it if we stay together :x

@nploan‌

actually he should go on a kbs variety since Healer is going on, they started shooting so early, they shd hv e time to go maybe like happy together. but no news so far

still waiting

err @qwenli if puppy really has to join KBS variety show since Healer is airing...i thik he might do it with the female lead or the cast of Healer to promote their drama :-SS :-SS ~X(

okie puppy no need to join, just stay at Jung Hoo house and give us fishes :^o :-<

Just listened to Eternal Love by Michael Learns to Rock. Call me delulu but it fits perfect for JiJi "relationship" hahaha. 8-> 8->

MLTR is one of my favorite bands. Omo! Their debut is same year as One Direction. How time flies. :)) =))

hopefully, JCW will become curious to their other songs and listen to Take Me To Your Heart because it's so JiJi :\">

They say nothing lasts forever

We're only here today

Love is now or never

Bring me far away

(they need to be far away from paparazzi/issue/scandal )

Take me to your heart, take me to your soul

Give me your hand and hold me

(bcos JCW feels cold he needs hand)

Show me what love is, be my guiding star

It's easy, take me to your heart

:)) 8-> 8->

Ji Chang-wook in adorable fuzzy socks

Updated : December 12 2014 1/1 restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014121 Hallyu actor Ji Chang-wook boasted his adorable socks on Instagram before going to bed on Thursday.

In the photo, the Korean heartthrob is sitting on his bed, wearing a pair of “soomyeon socks,” or fuzzy sleeping socks, of vivid red, orange and white. He is also wearing a fuzzy brown sleeping gown, apparently reflecting the actor’s love for fuzzy homewear.

Ji has recently returned to the drama scene with KBS’ action rom-com “Healer” that launched on Dec. 8.

Ji plays Seo Jeong-hoo, a private detective who gets a mysterious mission from his client to follow Chae Young-sin, an online news reporter of a low-profile news agency. Seo applies for Chae’s company in disguise, to accomplish the mission. But never did he think that this charming news reporter would make his heart race for the first time.

Starring Ji, Park and actor Yoo Ji-tae, “Healer” is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
-----------------------------------------------------
I don't think this news is newsworthy :-??
But somehow the news makes me giggling looking at his adorable socks. Unnie, did you buy him that? =)) =))

Btw on another news, unnie will guest on Invincible Man. The casts are: Kang Ho Dong, Haha, M.I.B's Kangnam, BTOB's Sungjae, Kim Bum Soo, Park Sung Jin
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/12/kang-ho-donghahakangnam-and-more.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Archived