[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh why this time also cold but its fine :-? :-?

yay @sakura29angel i think his mean exactly should be

"at Jung Hoo house...its cold but its fine becoz you already gave me your warmth on last sunday wonnie :x "

:-\" :-\"

hmm as i see JiJi successful in distracting attention from fans...see no one mention about hjw went to his musical again from the day jcw post his selfie with pmy [-( [-(

@sharonsfv or "at Jung Ho house , its cold but ill be fine as long as ur here". :x

If its possible for unnie to attend on jcw's musical without being noticed i guess she could also visit the Healer site without any problem.. lol

And could it be that #cold is their secret code too meaning "please come here".. lol

@sakura29angel JiJi and MinMin are swapping couple.. Idk, but I have feeling LMH will work with unnie someday, either in drama/movie/CF :-? :-?

I forget a little about it, but is it HJW or JCW that say in sageuk you can hide hotpacks in the clothes? Seems like HJW. In sageuk you can hide more because the clothes are more layered, while in modern drama, we can't usually only 2 or max 3 layers. Therefore it's colder in modern drama. :-B

Anyway, it brings back my TaNyang feels...
8796_1.jpg
cto

you don't feel cold Wookie? I thought it also during winter :-\" :-\"

@kanyaprasetyo yeah. But before she works with lmh, could the dramagods pair her first with ksh or WB..

Of course wookie wont feel cold during ek days, coz we know that there's always a hand that can keeps him warm. And doesnt cold reminds him of their shooting of the cave and the cpr kiss. Lol #whendelulustrikesagain

Healer just airing 2 eps, but he already said he's cold 3 times!! Since we have 18 eps left, how many times will he tell us he's cold? :-? :-? 8-X 8-X

@ruzikie ofc I know he won't feel cold, instead hot, staying beside HJW :\">
But if he always complain about being cold, everyone would think Healer staff don't have proper heating on set. (like his complaint before about floor heating) 8-| 8-| and other actors not even complain about that.

He shouldn't be that obvious hinting unnie to warm him up on set :> :>

Last year when he was filming EK, he never complained its cold right? Was the heating for MBC set so powerful? But I remember there were many outdoor scenes?
Am abit delulu but I think today he update two post on IG because he is filming in Cheongju, faraway from Ms Ji in Seoul. ;))

Wait, did he borrow Jiwon unnie socks or Jiwon just gave him an early christmast like socks as his warmer thingy thingy so he can feel her presence everytime he feels cold yeah after calling her on the phone." Noona, i just received your red socks. Thanks noona. It makes me warm eventhough you're not in my side. Thank You noona. Bogoshippooo

omayaaaa, my delulu mind is getting worse #:-S 8-}

10554192_689776844454854_1934561321_n.jp
JCW IG update today (12.12.2014)

드라마 힐러 OST "Eternal Love" 너무 좋다아....!!! #영원한 #사랑 #힐링 #MichaelLearnsToRock

trans: Healer drama OST "Eternal Love" oh so good....!!! #Eternal #Love #Healing #MichaelLearnsToRock
---------------------------------------------------
yeah, yeah I also believe in you two, JiJi 8-> :x

When he posted that Everlasting Song, it keeps me smiling and gigglin. Do he have a plan to keep his love with our Jiwon noona ? Awww, like it's so real for me. Anyway he must be missing Jiwon noona in Seoul right now. Awww, so heartwarming :D :X

okay, i'm gonna wait for their wedding invitation soon :X

JCW has been updated his IG with 3 new pics.  Awww... ;;) It's so cute that he shows his big socks like the Astro Boy. Haha... :))

After watching ep 1 of Healer with sub, now I start to understand why there are 2 sexy ladies in the background at the left side of the pic on HJW's IG.10848421_1506157529637089_620119317_n.jp

HJW posted it for JCW to see because she knows he would love to see it. LOL

A nice fan art I found on DC. They are so compatible!
cutes.jpg
cred: DC
:))

Archived