[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wait :D i just wake up and read all chingus post here ...about unnie holding the bouquet of flower ...that flower is actually gift from the restaurant(something like meaning as appreciation and honor because haewadal held a meeting there and enjoy their food)if not mistaken the blogger is the staff or owner of that restaurant ...he/she thanks jiwon unnie and all haewadal staff ...thats it :-B ;;)

=)) so it was a full-blown delulu after all :-< that's ok, at least unnie went to see JCW once :D sorry I was a bit greedy to think she went twice #-o Thanks @JacquelinQ‌ or @jiwonnie1023 for clarification ;;) it's good that we have "checks and balances" :-bd Edit: omo @nploan chingu, that true jjm went as well? :-SS are we gonna soon heading to depression phase? =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo omo...that chocolate bar =P~ just now after i wake up and check my ig i saw it ...its posted by jcw manager rs 7114 and he attached it with news link :)) its one of good promotion way but at the same times will makes all hyenas become crazy 8-} and drool =P~ the most important thing he nid to think of jcw safety before post it =)) =))

:-SS  Ladykate1023 Twitter said that both HJW and JJM went to JCW's musical, but there is no pic of JJM there. How can I trust this news?! :-/ JJM is a celebrity, and if he was there, I'm sure he would get caught and we should have seen the pic of him there already. 

jiji0203 said: =)) so it was a full-blown delulu after all :-< that's ok, at least unnie went to see JCW once :D sorry I was a bit greedy to think she went twice #-o Thanks @JacquelinQ‌ or @jiwonnie1023 for clarification ;;) it's good that we have "checks and balances" :-bd Edit: omo @nploan chingu, that true jjm went as well? :-SS are we gonna soon heading to depression phase? =)) =))

Huhu.....depression mode now!  :-S [-( X_X 
Oh well, actually I think JCW invited both them on the same day just avoid attention from the public that it's just only HJW who has something special to JCW. Haha...Just think of it in a positive way. JCW said he'd prefer to date in secret and be very careful in dating. It's impossible for HJW to watch JCW's musical in secret. so they have to cover it somehow. Well, at least both HJW and JJM didn't come and leave together, and they didn't sit next to each other. JCW had 2 shows on that day, and probably JJM attended a different show from HJW. Also JJM will have his musical next month, so maybe he's interested in learning. LOL
Cheers! And this is something cute:

cred: DC :)) :D

JCW invited both but on different show because if he see HJW next to JJM , it can affect his performance because might be jealous :-\" :-\"

still not worried and my delulu intensity is still high because they didn't go on the same show :))

So on JJM musical, I bet these two will watch together. 8-> 8->

P.S I think even if our JiJi caught kissing backstage, doc will still say that they are doing it casually and no fishy. :)) X_X

lol such a crazy of us to have massive delulu from last night, even i cant sleep whole night and tot abt many conversations JiJi will have :)) ...untill we got a bucket of cold water on this morming =)) =)) =))

okey no problem...im still too excited though jjm did went there too :-bd anyway unnie went to see puppy privately in dress room...not anyone can go there except someone special to him :-\" :-\"

till now JiJi have no update abt this, really fishy...if it's just a normal visit why they dont show they taking photo together :-? but gals do u hav any photo pmy n puppy together when she go to watch his musical :-/ 

=)) =)) =)) thats why i said cool down...with jjm present but not sitting /arranged in same seating as unnie even more fishy fishy :P:P and both in same brown coat /:) /:)

And for kitten to arrange previous ek casts same day even prove nothing fishy fishy =)) =))

Unnie ofc will go backstage to gv her thanx for bein invited n congrats him :-B :-B

The time when kitten post the ig on November thanx for attending his musical mayb conveying his thanx to his secret gf :> :> but definitely not unnie

:P:P

wat we really need is a pix of both jjm n jcw together to stop the shipping wars. :)) jyh dun nd to go, he is a musical veteran n frankly may hv a better singing voice then both jcw n jjm. :))  Also he is filming i think. He got offered a new drama recently.

Archived