[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Well i think its still cannot determine whether jcw can attend or not because we x know what will happen during that time :-B so dun put too much hope with it ...sometimes the more we wish to be ..its doesnt turn out exactly like what we wish for :-< so just hope jcw x come :P:))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim In Seek is only 18 years old. I guess he has something with HJW little sis?! :-? :-? Or maybe an artist from unnie's talent agency? I have searched before that he guest in Running Man with his co model. :-/

So HJW is really loyal to his boyfie 8->

perhaps unnie didnt even plan to  invite kitten >:) >:) >:)
yea recently the articles  focus on ahjussi comment abt unnie(i wonder why the paparazzi only busy with double hjw..have they forgotten seunggi and his reunion partner)..
regarding coabm premier i wonder is the 15th jan the official open for the public...because vip premier usually will be earlier

edit:
so  mr.kim trying to gain her attention...dont forget watever he post..unnie will  be noted..she will say thanx for his support...good move young boy!

lol  @MichelleG jiwon unnie little sis dy married :)
yea.. i think there is nothing mb that was a gift from jiwon unnie for everyone during ambassador dinner that time  :)>- am just shocked he suddenly upload it today with caption chic and chick daebak ...   with 3 dot after daebak word  :))

huh? @JacquelinQ , i thought it was her older sister who is married, i didnt her younger sister is married too. omo! so its really unnie who is single in their family. :)]
btw gals, any news about MBC Awards, do u think EK will still be included on some nominations, or atleast for best couple awards ? ;))

it seem her elder sister is married and her hubby alwiz buy stuff for unnie little sister n not her.. So unnie gt jealous for not getting bro in law attention.. Tsk tsk tsk unnie acting like a smal kid :P:P

@kanya

It seem chinggu mistaken abt my message :P:P

Wat i wanna say is.. Unnie doesnt even need to do anything.. The "preys" willingly put themselves into her traps :> :>

Well that little boy juz a "fanboy" who have a crush on her..

Hhaha even the child actor in coabm cn blush when unnie stay close to him =)) =)) she is dangerous

@JacquelinQ based from what i read on her translated inteview (Celebrity Mag) , her older sister revealed that hjw is jealous to her husband whenever her husband gives presents to Young soo (younger sister)

but she hates me when my husband gave Young Soo some stuffs such as mic, body builders and etc. Its because Young Soo is our youngest, my hubby should treat her special too, and Hae Rim can bought it anytime she wants. (Jealous Jiwonnie )  - Yoo Gyeong

so i thought her youngert sister is still single.

@sakura29angel i have read that translated celebrity magazine interview too ...there gt mentioned his younger sister dy married  :-B
How much does actress Ha Ji Won think of her family? Just by talking (with her) for a little while, we can understand it already. Except her married younger sister, five members of her family live in one house. A loving home that keeps on checking where each other is and what they're doing. That's Ha Ji Won's family. For her, family is something that must be there with her, no matter what. She can't express it with better words. The Celebrity exclusively covered Ha Ji Won and her family at her house.

i still remember there is family photo taken during her younger sister married ..here it is 
20110113_hajiwon.jpg
as we can see here ...right side of this pic was her eldest(oldest) sister wearing purple colour hankbok..and the one whose married is her younger sister ;;)  mb her eldest sis hv married too ...am not sure whose is the little boy in that picture 
:-B
 EDIT : 
here is more info about the pic description  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/01/ha-ji-wons-family-members-are-complimented-for-their-looks

Good looking family :x they can always add a good looking brother-son-in-law :\"> :>

ahjussi should just stick to talk about one of the actresses. He recently talked about really good about Jun Jin Hyun. Ahjussi aren't you supposed to be talking more about Coamb tsk. Tsk

:P

@doc sorry doc for misinterpreting your comment. I'm not good at subtle hints :)>-

I just came from a drama forum in my country and visited Healer thread. I read their comments and almost all fans there are TaNyang shippers :x :))
That's how popular TaNyang here.. :))

@drbigapple good news for you COABM released trailer.
And yeah ahjussi is so funny =)) =)) the music makes it funnier and unnie looks comfortable acting as mom with 3 kids ;)) ;))
Unnie, just palli palli have your own kids 8->

When Wookie see the trailer, isn't he getting jealous of ahjussi? Because he only has 1 son (2 if we consider Maha), while ahjussi 3 children =)) =))

I've just watched the trailer of COABM, it's quite funny, but there's not much chemistry between the 2 leads. Sorry...it's just my feeling after seeing HJW with Mr. Ahjusshi. I feel the same for JCW and PMY in 'Healer' trailers too. 

This is a gif from 'Running Man' when they filmed JCW. The content might not be appropriate for children. Hehe...

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=55579&page=1

:)) :\"> :>

Archived