[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

lol @MichelleG maybe JiJi following your jealous story :)) but where is new part chingu, im still patient to wait :-w

btw i also have the same thought like all chinggus here when he post the Healer poster, none related to one :-??  but at least puppy and yjt clothes all in black but only pmy is different, it make the viewer confuse who is the couple #-o #-o

oh perhaps that is jcw purpose to let someone know and she wont be jealous :-? :-?

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharonsfv said:btw i also have the same thought like all chinggus here when he post the Healer poster, none related to one :-??  but at least puppy and yjt clothes all in black but only pmy is different, it make the viewer confuse who is the couple #-o #-o

oh perhaps that is jcw purpose to let someone know and she wont be jealous :-? :-?

...reading all your posts here makes me giggle all by myself since i've been discreetly browsing this thread while working unlike at home I have my daughter to laugh and giggle with...Just my opinion, don't think that this ship go sink.. no matter if you're a HJW or JCW solid fan this ship will continue sailing smoothly. If we bound like a book we're part of the chapter of thier lives. And whoever wins our Ji Won's heart we all be happy because we're partly of TanYang Ship just like JCW... =))

http://music-town.tistory.com/907

MARRY YOU (trans)

You come to see off the road

So depending miss these days
Saying words I'll never return (just like salrae?), We
Expected to fall asleep on my shoulder
You dream to kiss goodnight
Harul to start our morning coffee
marry you
Will you marry me
marry you
Could life hamkkehae
marry you love you
Will you be my people always gotta

Alone at night is too long
Miss even overnight call
Returns saying we'll never say

marry you
Will you marry me
marry you
Could life hamkkehae
marry you love you

Giving happy laugh together when
Sad when I'll cry together
I'll always be your side you gotta deumjik
I promise you.
marry you
Will you marry me
marry you
Could you with a lifetime
marry you love you

nothing better than you nothing better than you
just wanna marry you

@ChelseaS‌

thks for uploading the music video.its a nice song and ohhhhhh the lyrics is so fitting to wat jcw could hv want to tell hjw. "i think of you even more today", "i thought i hv forgot already", "too young to know love then" "wish we can love again"

truly, we all knw his first scene in EK was the riding on beach scene n altho it was physically draining, both hjw n him got close n i am sure they had alot of fun.

now e recent ig updates are all sad n sick :((

Same with chinggu here..i feel quite fishy jcw upload that 2bic song chart :-? Is it because related with someone picture and caption.. feel touched with the other singer ;;)

Well still feel that mb its for healer ost ..tsk tsk tsk 8-X :-\" dont gt too excited ..

nowadays troll is everywhere :-\" [-(

@‌JacquelineQ

i knw wat u mean n i remember when he uploaded the pix "running" n we all misunderstood until a few hours later his agency reveal that he is going on runningman.

just that the lyrics and after al that he post, just give pple e fishy feelings. 8->

I want unnie secret photobook! Really unnie should take a role as rich, arrogant and glamorous woman in her next drama :x spend so many years with a lot of challenge character in both drama and movie ..its time for unnie to take a role as rich woman in her next drama/movie ;;) ..pls [-O<

I think these are not the ost from his drama, because I've read in allkpop that 2bic release their mini album today. And jcw captioned this:

우와 투빅(2BiC) 노래나왔다!!!!

대박 좋아좋아 엄지!!!!

#투빅 #노래 #멍멍 #잘해

#대박 #같이들어요 http://t.co/bO7eXR1Gvs

But i don't know why he deleted the caption :-\

I don't know. I am still human so I might be wrong hehe

The caption is still on his twitter, only deleted on instagram...

I feel delulu is going worse in this thread today =)) but I can't help myself because the lyrics and the titles are fishy enough :-\" :-\"

to quote @qwenli:
"i think of you even more today", "i thought i hv forgot already", "too young to know love then" "wish we can love again"

Yeah... I wish that's his real feelings :x

I don't think it's for Healer OST. First, Healer won't release OST too soon. Second, the lyrics and the music are not fitting with Healer story. It's not about childhood/teenage romance-meet again story, but reporter world and their secrets. [-X [-X And even if Healer will have love story, it probably along the lines "I can't help but to love you eventhough I shouldn't because we're enemies/can't be together" =)) =))

I don't know if he edits or delete because on his twitter, the caption is still there but on his instagram, no more caption. :-/

Omo. JCW, you made us confuseeeddd...

My Delulu thoughts: About those fishy things, for me, as JiJi shipper, I am :\"> because it looks like no other girl who can make him smile that all his teeth are showing lol and laugh like there's no tomorrow, like HJW did during EK filming. So there's a chance that he misses her? And why does he deleted the caption on Insta?! So that the person can only look to the titles of the songs and not his caption. ;)) Hjw we'll not see it on twitter bcos they're not following each other.

Realistic thought: we aren't sure if he is pertaining to HJW when he posted those things on instagram :))

But i can't help myself but to believe in my delulu. :D

We'll see...

:-SS :-SS :-SS :-SS

Someone having Secret Wedding :-/ :-/ =)) =))

He keep the caption in twitter because it is meant for someone in twitter NOT someone in Ig.. So chinggu go n find out which long list of gals he have been followed :-B :-B

He maybe wan to reconcile with one of his 6 or maybe 8 or maybe 10 ex girlfriends :(|) :(|)

. Perhaps he wan to promote his fren (2bic)album :P:P

My jetplane is the best example.. He will promo his brothers/sisters album...concerts... Stageplays..

am not on twitter, so i am not sure...for twitter u can edit yr posting too right? maybe he doesnt knw how to edit? :))

@drbigapple

he said he had 6 relationships,dont add on for him...

its raining heavily today in Singapore.

i wish i can walk with him in the rain...today i think of you even more, i thought i hv forgotten abt u, my paeha but everytime i look at you talking in videos my heart just go... melting....

It's impossible that he meant it for someone on Twitter  [-X because after he signed up on IG, he almost forgot he has twitter :)) and now, it is totally forgotten. ;)) All you can see on his tweets are his instagram posts. :))
@qwenli I think you can't edit your post if you use the official twitter app/browser. Because everytime I made mistakes, I let it that way because there's no edit. :)) I don't know on the other apps.

Archived