[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo. Puppy looks so tired. Did he cry overnight?! His eyes are swelling. I knew it! It seems like this is the continuation of my crazy story! =))
Yesterday, November 23, I think Ha Ji Won hasn't forgiven him yet :-SS
When girls are jealous, they do stuff like replying one word text to their boyfriend, emoticons and replying "ok" to I love you instead of I love you, too.. [-( [-( [-( 
How I wish tomorrow, they will be Ok. Waiting for more updates! ;))
This time I am not just delulu, I am also hallucinating. LOL.:)) Yeah. Yeah. I know he's eyes are like that because of overwork. :( slapping my face now. X_X

@michelleGThanks for the video. That Paris Gluant person is a jcw stalker? :)) I see many of his/her video of jcw.

I was momentarily distracted by Mgr Bang's kpop idol hairstyle :)) hmmm the hairstyle makes the man, I thought he look cute.:))
Was Jcw very cold? He got his cap on, then he pull up his hoodie, then the hood of his jacket up too. The people around him dont look so cold.
Ms Ji--- pls give him a hug. Your poor "ex-husband" working so hard...  [-(

@ruzikie Like you, I've read the spoilers unintentionally before I end the drama and I was only on episode 35 that time. It feels like I wanted to smash my eyes when I saw them but I knew it's my fault because I liked the fanpage and follow fan accounst on Instagram :)) I wanted to drop the drama and watch the ending instead but Empress Ki is too asskicker that I don't like to skip an episode so I continue watching. But I must say that good thing is I didn't drop it. You will know when you finish the whole episodes, but you have to prepare your heart. =((
Now as the result of my obsession, I ship JiJi couple for real although I am quite late here. I am only one month in this thread! =((  But it doesn't matter now because I am really enjoying reading shippers posts, even the trolls :)) It's better to be late than never. And by the way, Welcome to the thread! 

@drbigapple‌ aishhh, you only say that HJW is a troll when it's for your convenience, right? >:P

Ofc uri unnie admires ahjussi like a student admires the principal or teacher. 8-> if jjh had said that about ahjussi now that they are working again

would you still find it fishy? >:P

:-\" :-\"
JCW updates his instagram today with Healer Poster (?) but looks like he's sick today. I think he has gastritis. :(( That's maybe the reason why he wears jacket + hood + cap last Nov. 23. Get well soon to Chang Wook Ssi. :(
Maybe he has been taking pain relievers. 
And this thread is quiet. =((
Healer is coming within 2 weeks. I am excited! :D

Dating an older woman is also OK

Ji Chang Wook (left) and Ha Ji Won (right) at the ‘Empress Ki’ press conference. The combination of a handsome man and pretty lady made fans exclaim that the two are very compatible.

Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won have an age gap of nine years, but the two of them did not look incompatible at all in the show despite the female being older than the guy. Will he be willing to accept an older woman in reality? He said frankly, “When dating, I think age does not really matter. The interaction is more important, and what matters to me is someone who spends happy moments with me. ” With regards to his ideal partner, he has no particular conditions either. He does not care about appearances or age difference, all he asks for is a girl who can communicate well with him, “I don’t have an ideal type. Ha~ it’s true! If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)! I hope to find someone who can have mutual understanding with me and walk with me on the life journey of my dream.”

=((

those who choose unnie as ideal type..or those who have crush on her....please make the order of unnie photo  album as soon as possible...title hjw secret ;)) (does korean love the word 'secret'?? secret garden..secret hotel..secret love......'unnie i will only buy the book if there is secret affair u goin to reveal hahahah) 
10359510_851688504861798_327687272503342
the taiwan uncle really take a good photoshoot of her....but the sexy pose on the bed n the beach :\"> :\">
omo..why kbs healer poster look like that :-/ :-/ the three of them not together when the picture taken :-/ :-/

If that is already the official poster, i don't find it impressive! :( hopefully they can release a much badass that makes us go wow wow wow!! But it was only kinda, ok. Not that great, but of course not bad. :))

I like other poster with JCW back to back. Hopefully they can release a great one that emphasize the three characters. :(

^ and unnie showing her legs is really woot woot. :-\"

Jcw should buy it. He will surely drool. Kekeke. :\">

Actually I don't consider it as Healer poster.
Remove PMY and change it into any man, it will be the poster of a boyband =)) =))

as @MichelleG said I want more badass poster!

@drbigapple that's photo album from Taiwan? I wonder if we can get it :-/ :-/

@kanyapurchase through online...but someone from hjw thread said the album will be out only on 17th jan onwards(hmm juz 2 days after coabm premiered...is tat the secret she goin to reveal.... that .she is  dating ahjussi) =)) =)) =))
and it seem there are more to come for the photobook promo...fansign event for that book and even presscon..omo..i seriously think it is like revealing her secret affair =)) =)) she totally forgets she need to promo her coabm during jan...n also the fm in spore(if it still goin to carry out)and the confirmed fm in tokyo 25th jan... :-B :-B her jan schedule is totally occupied....guess no time to do any drama/movie...

@drbigappleSeems like you wont give up until double hjw have a baby.[-(

Agree that the Taiwan uncle take good photos, HJW's leg look very slender and long here on the beach. ^:)^
HJW busy in Jan is good because JCW also busy filming in Jan, when Healer ends in Feb then both can go ninja tour together.I heard some celebs travel separately and book into different hotels just to date B-)
Poor JCW working so hard, I got a feeling the 20eps of Healer is = 51eps of EK becos in EK in the beginning and up till middle, he didnt have so much screentime. But in Healer, he is in the Titular role. :o3

Hello everyonee... long time I didn't post something here, I just keep silent and read all posting here. And now I want to say something, because it seem everyone hopeless because of no new fishy from both of them, Eventhough, we know both Wookie and Ji Won busy on their schedule. And maybe they're talking on Kakao and we never know about this, kekekeke....

Anyway, lets still have a faith on Jiji, seeing on Wookie's update there's no another girl with his new "couple" on Healer. Compare when he doing his drama on EK, he's always post his picture with uri eonniee, since the beginning, right?!
:))

And for Mamanim maybe she's still angry because wookie's caption about #thump thump
:)) :))

This ship will never, ever going to sink, because Jiji love us and they're love each other. Hahahahahaa....

I'm giggling right now... seeing JCW's new IG post

10787903_1571306883101576_143459226_n.jp

1st track 우리 다시 사랑한다면 means if we love again
Then 2nd track "Marry You"

It's 2Bic new songs, I haven't listen to them but the title is :x :x

This is entirely my opinion, but usually when a celeb puts his/her playlist and upload to public means s/he wants us to know.
The last time one of my fave actress upload a love song (Two Persons by Sung Shi Kyung), she's dating at that time. ;)

So maybe there's hope afterall for JiJi :D

Wookie just update his IG, and it show about music. I search on Youtube, and find a song title If We Love Again ( I think that's the song that Wookie want to share, I don't know korean language, so based on what written on it I begin to search hahaha...)

The song about a guy who miss his girl, and hope they'll love each other again. Even they're not together again, the guy hope the girl have a happy life, stuff like that. Mianhhee, I can't bring the video here, I dunno how....
:(

The poin is, I think urii puppy is missing Mamaniim, hahaha.. and I did give comment on Ig's Wookie, and call Mamanim to hear the song too, hahahaha....

Chinguuuss, don't you think it's a big fisshhh???!!!

:x :x :\">

omo omo isn't uri wookie confessing to someone via that songs :-O :-O

first we love again               ----> noona i love you
and then marry you            ----> marry me noona

:-SS :-SS

shall we get the response from someone today :-?  alert!! alert! Tanyang/ JiJi loyal servants pls open your eyes around JiJi 24/7 to look for someone fishy/ so called fishy :)] :)] [-O<

ok i know im delulu maybe it's for Healer OST :-?? :-??

Lol!! I wanted to post that earlier when I searched about 2bic but our ship is so quiet and I feel like I will be talking to myself =((

So thank you for initiating. :))

It looks like until now he is not that close to pmy bcos, when he updates his ig last time, he's filming the 8th episode and feels homesick. They should have been close that time, right? ;))

And yesterday, instead of putting pmy and yjt's names on hashtag, he told us that he was sick. :)) I was delulu and feels like he want to tell someone that heyyyy I am sick :(( and please take care of me...

And today, another delulu attack because of the playlist....

There's hope, there's hope.. [-O<

Now i am thinking that my jealousy story part is accurate =))

Archived