[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@janice3joy3 more than a week. From 19-27 Dec. Because she stay long and will watch the musical anyway, she'll carry the gifts and give it to JCW directly.

Chingus, if everyone jumps ship, I'll totally miss you... Well, I always miss EK and chingus here for creating many memories for more than 1 year :(( :((

Actually how many episode healer goin to be :-/ :-/ 16??20??

Since the filming site is booked up to february meant the filming takes as long as 5mths :-B :-B

So. more time for the casts to communicate n know better.. No rushing like in ek though it takes 8-9mths but most time they need to rush out.. No time to chit chat (only during the screen shooting time) and dont forget minus the time unnie I-) I-) In the film set...

@qwenli

It is okie chinggu.. Love may start frm friendship :>

Golta suddenly goin to marry a fren who he has known of for past 9years :D:D he said suddenly feeling butterflies everywhere =)) =))

Well i dont think unnie is really that shy.. The 'shy' feature she talking about is she is the type of gal that will wait the man who interested with her approach her instead of her bein the pursuer..

So i think unnie not goin to take puppy bait of buying him food :-B :-B

Instead he should be the one gv her the food truck when she filmed her coabm.. Not the other way around :-B :-B

Since she not attending puppy musical (when she has the leisure time...)wonder will she attend the other male lead musical :-/ :-/

@kanyaprasetyo Woah! Its a long vacation for her. She can enjoy the cold weather in Korea, The Days musical and seeing JCW in person.Maybe she can even bump into unnie along the streets of Seoul. 

I didn't realize that it's already more than a year...I'm happy meeting and having fun with all chinggus here.  :x

@doc please, don't troll on that topic :-t :-t
Does unnie never attend any musical of her co-star? :-/

If Golta feels butterflies after 9 year friendship, then maybe unnie will feel butterflies too... to her 9 year age gap co-star :-\"

edit: I just found more interesting fact... Golta's fiancee is 9 years younger than him...
Reversal of JiJi? :-? :-?

Omg!!!!!!! Why is it so sad today here :(( is t because our ship iss going down :((

If anything happens I'll remember you'll >:D< we were awesome....

Doc needs to open a thread for their 2hjw because doc I'll keep giving you ot [-(

Ah @doc...I was in the process of forgetting the other musical but you just reminded me again. Though I like the female lead there. *sniff*
No one knows if unnie really went to watch JCW's musical...she can go there in disguise.  B-)
edit: <:-P Congratulations to Golta and to his fiancee! Love really takes time. 

Why it feels like you're saying goodbyes to each other?  =(( I've only been here for a month. LOL. I am too late :(
Everyone looses hope because of the Thump Thump. =(( Is this ship heading to the iceberg?  Nooooo..  ~X(
JiJi must show us some fishes.  8-| [-(

Just saw that the "Honey Butter Chips" JCW posted is trending topic on Naver.

I just accidentally saw it when I was searching for The King's Face. Was curious about other trending topics.

You'll see articles here. I guess it's a hot commodity in SK. There are pictures of different celebrities (but they are unfamiliar to me) who like this one.

http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=%ED%97%88%EB%8B%88%EB%B2%84%ED%84%B0%EC%B9%A9&sm=tab_tmr&frm=mr&sort=0

EDIT:
does the IG account yujin_so ring a bell to anyone? She's one of the celebs who posted.
http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201411192143368193492_1

2nd EDIT:
I think the articles just say that since its launch last August, it has brought a craze, and even celebs like it. But if anyone can translate the articles, maybe you can share.

There's saying in my country (and my ethnicity):
"Love grows as it used to/familiar"
I'm one of those believer as I believe love will take time 8-> 8->

@namyo where's your Titanic twisted story? :-w :-w I'm already waiting for Korean Jack and Rose

Golta getting married? I always thought he is a flirt? :)) Seems like less popular or secondary actors tend to get married but not top stars. Strange phenomenon, are top star's criteria too high?
Yes I think the real loveline is JCW and Mgr Bang, I could have drawn a heartshape in that photo that they were together.
We should really all send messages to JCW as tanyang shippers. @kanyaprasetyo Must indicate clearly its from Soompi Tanyang shippers. we have 1339 pages now and i am sure it will hit 1500 before the ship sinks. Any expert swimmers here?

Unnie, do you like honey butter chips, too?  ;)) Ah, I'm so curious about the taste of those chips. yum!
@qwenli Hahaha. You also noticed the almost heart shape between JCW and Manager Bang. :))
Can this ship transform into a submarine? LOL Mianhe for my crazy idea. :|

=)) @kanyaprasetyo

I talked to the mods here at the office about my restrictions that I have for YouTube in my computer. They said they'll fix it 8-| I hope they fix it for today, thanksgiving is coming up. They love to be lazy

Btw I think puppy wanted to tell someone you are my honey bee 8->

Hey gals this just appear in my mind, dont remember which page i read but didnt someone said binnie suddenly call unnie as "hjw noona" recently :-/ if really something going on btw these two he must keep calling unnie as before "hjw shii" :-?? :-??

Or i was mistake 8-|

Archived