[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

So the latest picture seem more like unnie in some variety show is it... Making kimchi in an isolated village =)) =))

It is okie... She still purposely take her free time for selca with "hite beer" and with her caption sound more like advertising for her bf beer ad =)) =))

I guess @nploan cn stop assuring herself.. In healer the otp we goin see is changmin /jimin couple... Even both cn write same caption meant both must be very close with flirting mode on =)) =)) n sooner they goin to follow each other..

so golta is getting married..congrat :D:D hhaha while jiji still remain single or dating other ppl :P:P

@JacquelinQ‌

Her stylist really cheering for these sega couple.. She totally forgotten abt ek =)) =)) guess becos puppy didnt even invite unnie stylist for musicals... And binnie mayb playing golf with unnie secretly time to time and gv gifts(bribe)her stylists...So tats why they become sega shipper..

=)) =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened? Jiji fishy with others? :(( :((

Guess unnie update is about new endorsement. About puppy and pmy well until no bts vids or pics of them releases,means no fishes. Lol

Gals, didnt u notice unnie's pants? Doesnt it reminds us with jcw's khaki coat? Wonder if is that the latest fashion trends in k celebs.

Lol jcw just updated his ig.. chips and healer scripts.. lol wonder if nodame gave him the chips, she uploaded that chips pic recently tooo...

Google trans

이거 먹기가 그렇게 힘들다면서요..

과자가 맛있으면 얼마나 맛있다고..풋

#맛있긴.. #맛있다 #어디서구하지??

#그와중에 #힐러8부 #대박 #맛있다!! This is difficult to eat so I heard ...

If you have a taste of how delicious sweets .. Foot

Although the taste is delicious # # # Where ask ??

# Geuwajunge # 8 Part # hit # healer delicious !!

Aww puppy, unnie pls send him the kimchi u made.

Sometime i feel funny how we shipper always keep thinking negative if jiji take selfie with others or have same caption or anything obvious /:) jj with bjh also look so close together when filming triangle and bjh seem obviously close with her current costar too and i guess there is nothing although some may think it is fishy :-B . About jcw and pmy ...am not sure about them. Its up to jcw if he ĺike pmy...if she is really his ideal type ;;) :-\" :-\"

Hmm... i wonder who chingus here that gonna jump ship after this ~ so i think before this ship sink ...i want to jump first =)) but not jump into jimin ship =))

@doc is not helping at all.

@JacquelinQ , i will sink with this ship i guess.. hahaha i have no interest with JiMin,but ill support jcw all the way. And im very excited for The Healer.

My ships depend on who can makes hjw smile and laugh and love.

And for me once unnie's boylet, always be her boylet.. hahahaha

Hmm...first thing that comes into my mind after saw jcw ig update ...he purposely put healer script like that ..messy @-) and second after unnie today ig update a pic of her ..enjoy eating kimchi , drink hite beer,etc ...jcw followed by updating his ig with a snack picture ...he must be hungry =)) Wait ... mb pmy will follow ...update her twitter after this =))

Actually i ship unnie with all her costar before :)) but not like how i ship jiji @-)

But if want to change ship ...i am not going to ship unnie with ahjusshi =)) but x know how about unnie :)) i need to watch coabm and judge first ...its depend on how ahjusshi performance to attract my heart ...ship her with unnie >:) =))

Mb unnie destiny with foreign guy ...American? Russian ? European ?

;))

@JacquelinQ‌

wae?? Wae?? double hjw is trending in coabm after their movie stills out :P:P

Actually the trending i think is more becos of ahjussi than becos of unnie

:-B :-B netizens are interested to know how ahjussi 2nd directed movie will turn out to be.. ..

Dont judge a book by its cover... I believe once u watch his movie u cant help but :x :x him :> :>

Shippers are alwiz end up heartbroken.. Hhaha so juz enjoy the fun of the forum n the fanfics while support their individual projects...

hmm.. To be unnie bf.. First learn to defeat her in basketball :> :>

As for puppy.. Someone who cn pamper him with the right food.. Omo ..Stay away from junk food....tsk tsk tsk

Actually i hv realize something ..few day before jcw go to taiwan and after jcw went to taiwan...usually after jcw update his ig ... if unnie stay silent..no update a week/2 week ...jcw will stay silent too and after unnie update her ig ...jcw will follow update his ig few days after unnie ...but not too long apart...after 3/4 days :-? =)) if unnie update 3 pic in a row...sometimes he will update 3 pic too but 1 day 1 picture... until his post reach 2-4 picture

=))

Today he cannot stay cool and update few days after unnie update...because unnie update her picture with a lot of yummiesssss food =)) =))

Ji Chang Wook updated his instagram again!

12월 27일 이벤트공연 매진!!!!! 오예에! 그날 만나요!! 그날들

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Nov 19, 2014 at 4:05am PST

Looks like the tickets for his The Days musical on Dec 27 are sold-out! How I wished Unnie will attend. Yeah. Just a wish. =((
Meanwhile, after reading some posts here:

200_s.gif 
and has no plan to jump to ChangMin couple, too. I am still attached to JiJi and don't know when to move on. :(( I guess I will sink with this ship, just in case. =(( 

@JacquelinQ‌

Why so angry with him.. He forgets unnie is a lady =)) =)) tat time he is very faithful to his gf so he cant be so gentleman to other ladies especially the pretty ones=)) He juz giving his speech first.. Forgive him :-B :-B

Rest ur speculation regarding the ig updates.. Puppy updates more becos healer goin comes out soon :P:P totally not related with unnie :-B :-B he gaining more fans.. So if he stay silent too long..Fans will wonder if he forgets his ig password =)) =))

And btw do chinggus notice unnie start more active with her ig .. She follow "Real" people now... Previously all about fashion magazines /art gallery tsk tsk tsk.. Now at least something differ :D:D

Yea unnie socialize more

:> :>

IG caption n translation:

9.05pm KST
12월 27일 이벤트공연 매진!!!!!
오예에! 그날 만나요!! 그날들

27 December event performance sold out!!!!!
Oh yeaaah! Let’s meet on that day!! The Days

----------------------

Woah, his event is sold out within a day =D> =D> 

Chingu, my friend will go there to Korea to see his performance. She will carry goodies from here and I'll entrust her to bring some goodies too. If anyone wants to send him fanart or fan letter, you can send it through me. I'll collect pics, fanart and letter... Then I'll make some magazine or scrapbook.

PM me for more info on this one ;);)

Ohhhh uri Muyeong so handsome in the bodyguard costume. Sure I will fall in love with him if he guard me. :)
Sorry, I cant ship double hjw, I dont get their feel, they feel more like friends to me.@janice3joy3, who is your lifeboat? Please share ;)) Am watching wgm, I can only feel the chemistry of some couples, others feel like putting an act, then another feel more like friends.
I dont think Ms Hjw can date foreigners, she is too shy. 
Whats with the honey butter chip, changwook ssi shouldnt give the chips free advertising. What I noticed is that they already have Healer ep 8, wow, that's alot in advance. Maybe they film scenes from different eps together. 

Archived