[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

lol someone left a comment on unnie the last post, they very happy cos finally unnie have thought about a house for herself :)) :))

hhaa okie i know im delulu but the pic of a guy with two children make me tot about JiJi confession before, both of them hope they will have two in future ;)) ;)) are they planning to proceed that dream together  :> :>

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly (09/11/2014) Posted on 2:08 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments a06273.jpg 1. What can we do when our Imperial Couple/TaNyang/JiJi looking so crazily good donning winter outfits? Ji Chang Wook endorsed AD HOC Fall/Winter Campaign this year and he’s sooo handsome in the winter outfits. All outfits...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/tanyang-weekly-09112014.html

Hey guys! Have u seen the vid of jcw carrying foods while going to the elevator? It was posted on ig, i tried to copy it here but lol, the pic that came out is weird. Lol

Anyway, he's hands were full. Jcw has no air at all. Awww im loving him more and more.

And now is Nov 10. Wonder what will be the announcement ?

Okey!

Off to work.

Linda McCartney's exhibition reminds me of two things:

1. TrollCape and their first..wait wait..no, actually their ONLY cf :-L :-L X(

2. Pics of sir. Paul McCartney and his two boys remind me of pic of puppy with two little girls sitting on a couch :-\" :> =))

JiJi..since u both want two kids, puppy prolly wants 2 girls, while unnie prolly wants 2 boys(according to pic of Paul McCartney) 8-} I'd say one boy and one girl for both of u would be ideal 8-> 8-}

I dream about them last night. In my dream, Ji Chang Wook is having a depression and he's looking for Ha Ji Won Unnie. It's true!! They are wearing casual clothes, not their costume on EK. Even in my dreams, I see this couple.  :-O Sometimes, I wish to have my normal life back. LOL. No. I will continue to support. I don't mind dreaming about them every night. :-x
I love JiJi couple.
----Pack of foods. I thought HJW already brought what JCW asked him.  ~X( But she might have sent it without us knowing because unnie is an expert ninja coz she returned to S. Korea without any photos.  8-|

Ahhh @Lara Santos since you miss them that much and watch the olala, Does that mean that it's the reason the olala vid is getting a lot of views @-) ???? Lots of chingus must miss them.

I was hopelessly waiting for puppy to update too after unnie :-<

Me too. I was waiting for JCW to update his instagram yesterday. I think the refresh button of Instagram hates me already.  =(( So I am also watching their BTS, reading old news, and MVs when I miss them, too :-<  

btw, looks like the SEARCH in threads is trolling me. I was searching for a random word here yet the result turns zero.

:((

Wah unnie is so pretty!!
Vietnamese fans @sharonsfv do you want to stalk unnie? ;)) :> :>

Something to ponders....
B2IFDGxCIAAWNkN.jpg
cr: Kstars

I have no idea why YFAS receives every drama awards under the sun. While we're not. If they based on popularity, shouldn't our drama also get some? Okay, we get some (Baeksang, KDA), but not as many as YFAS obviously...
But at least it's still better than the drama completely snubbed out from awards...
Like God's Gift (although Jo Seung Woo is awesome), Joseon Gunman, IOIL, FTLY (no nominations on KDA), A New Leaf (the drama excellent!)

Archived