[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gt the news from baidu one of the mc for apan award is jiwon unnie ...lee seungi +ha ji won and there is another 2 pair ...the info they get from korean drama baidu and korean blog website ...mb there is some change /the info not accurate :-B i try to search the news about the latest announcement regarding the name list of the mc but cannot find it ..x news about it ...i think its not accurate :-? :-B but there is a news saying t-ara so yeon and actor kim jeong soo is the mc :-B or mb jiwon unnie as award presenter :-/

@nploan‌

i like the fact that the dvd cover say "perfect subtitle".how perfect can it get? :)) but actually they meant "complete subtitles" right? :)) i am extra sensitive to grammar nw becos i just saw a government advert on a bus telling us to use proper grammar. the advert was on a whole double-decker bus! 8-X

but they shd make up their minds abt the actors names, they put jiwon-ha, jin mo-ju and then ji chang wook. :-))

ok interesting if hjw is the emcee for apan..

kanyaprasetyo said: @qwenli if on SBS, Mr.Back would be in the timeslot for MLG right? They have Rain for his comeback drama n ofc SBS would prefer Rain... But then... the story for MLG is... :!! ~X( :-t
It's really only for teenagers/idols fans I-) I-)

Mr.Back could be good or bad, we don't know yet and I don't watch it yet. But actually the writer doesn't give me confidence (the writer of Emergency Couple)... But then we already witnessed how supposedly "great writers" messed up EK...

So in the end, let's have faith on JCW, KBS and Healer. All we can do now is pray. Let's pray hard Healer won't stink and it gets good ratings! [-O< [-O<

@nploan‌

i think the big mystery is why he drop the project if it is still the same director n the dates of broadcast are almost the same.

of course we knw sbs unceremoniously drop the project but they cld hv rescheduled it or jcw cld hv follow the project back with mbc. i dont think jcw is the sort to just jump ship to another project once he commit. probably something didnt work out.

its almost less than a mth till dec 8 now! :o3

Just read news about APAN... As usual...alien boy...
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411071526252094263_2

If he wins something again, he's totally superhuman! :)) :)>-
No news about EK nominations, because EK leads nominated in long dramas category... hmm, is it true the rumor about unnie and LSG, K2H couple? No one remember about TaNyang couple? :-? :-?

Aww...I love the K2H couple! I actually like TK2H better than SeGa. First time I've watched LSG and fell in love with him there. Also liked the touch but very feminine character of HJW in this drama.

Alien boy again? I have nothing against him, but why does it seem that Jun Ji Hyun was forgotten by these award-giving bodies? Imho, if it wasn't for her portrayal, the drama wouldn't be that interesting.

If HJW will emcee, are we going to see JiJi in the red carpet together? *wishful thinking*

I found a recent video of the musical: The Days, curtain call section, which will lead to other videos too.

Yoon Jun Sang, thank some foreign fans, and oh boy, looks like 90% of the audience are all females? JCW's fans :))

Unnie with seunggi :x :x but I dont think unnie will be the main emcee(very low percentage for it to happen) and 2014 awards have the same nominees...and same winners I-) I-) Talking abt why alien boy seems gaining more recognition than jjh.. Age factor/gender/status/power of agency /:) /:)

when review the apan nominees list....hmm..actually.unnie has the high chance to  to win the long drama best actress category :-B :-B  jcw will have to  rival with kim ji hoon....well as unnie fan i will be glad if she cn bring back an award tis year(baeksng category in apan :-/ :-/ juz forget about it..it will reserved for alien boy ~O) ~O) )
anyway about who will be the emcee for that apan....we should gt the updates soon if it is both of them (TK2H otp)  ...

I think JCW looks more handsome if his hairstyle shows his forehead, just like in the pic above.  :))
@qwenli, it's not necessary that SBS dropped "Mr. Baek", but probably the producer of that drama looked for another broadcast station or maybe Lee Kim Production just prefer to work with director Han Hee of MBC again due to his excellent job in Empress Ki. 
Why are they so gorgeous?!biux3k.jpg
fwj47l.jpg

:x :x

I made an instagram account and follow only 4 people including JCW and HJW so that I can also see their activity if they follow someone, commented on or like a post but unfortunately, no updates. :(( i am a crazy gal who always look on their instagram profile and activity of people you follow tab and even visiting the people they follow.. @-)

Archived