[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@qwenli if on SBS, Mr.Back would be in the timeslot for MLG right? They have Rain for his comeback drama n ofc SBS would prefer Rain... But then... the story for MLG is... :!! ~X( :-t
It's really only for teenagers/idols fans I-) I-)

Mr.Back could be good or bad, we don't know yet and I don't watch it yet. But actually the writer doesn't give me confidence (the writer of Emergency Couple)... But then we already witnessed how supposedly "great writers" messed up EK...

So in the end, let's have faith on JCW, KBS and Healer. All we can do now is pray. Let's pray hard Healer won't stink and it gets good ratings! [-O< [-O<

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qwenli said: I just wake up n saw Mr Back on mbc premiere to a 14%viewership thks to kbs not showing a drama n sbs showing My lovely Girl which only appeal to teenagers. Not bad for a drama that scrambled to get a male and female lead. SBS shd slap themselves for letting Mr Back and jcw go. A good script is so important. I wonder hw jcw feels. =((

Mr. Baek does well with the premiere (14.2% is really a happy start), but it doesn't mean JCW may have any regret that he didn't accept the role. Somehow I am still confident that 'Healer' has a stronger, more complex and thrilling storyline. There are many dramas that have a good start, but then the ratings keep dropping if the story couldn't attract the audiences anymore. 
@MichelleG , I see your fanart on DC forum: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=181019It seems like there is some Korean lurker in this forum. Who is it? Hehe...

:> ;);)) :)>- :))
JCW has just updated his IG:
10735542_951232874905022_1846108099_n.jp
caption: 뮤지컬 그날들!!!! 오랫만에 다 모였네ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (translated by google: Musical of the day !!!! Good to the gathering. )

Wow. I am not expecting that my artwork will be uploaded on their website/forum ::D I can't understand what they're saying, just saw the word Gwiyomi but thanks to that silent lurker and chingu for showing it to me. I don't think he or she grabbed it from my instagram because I already edited it on Photogrid.
-------------------------

I was backreading all your conversations here until my eyes can't see. Some trolls were about to break my delulu heart(like from someone named Han Boreum, why oppa is following her while she didn't following her back huhuhu. She's lucky. [-( ) like i am in the darkest room but there are chingus will reply to open the light. haha. Now I regret joining this forum a little too late but it's better to be late than never. :(( It was really fun reading your posts even the trolls haha. And who is the kwak gal?? I still have more to read though. 
To be honest although I am really serious on shipping them and wanting them to be together for real, I am not 100% expecting anything from them. Just 99%. LOL. Not unless they admit they're in a relationship with someone else. Haha. I will continue shipping. I love JiJi.--------------------------
I am hoping for the success of Healer and also, I hope he will not get attracted to PMY hahaha (don't kill me for this) and please do not always touch her hand while off screen like what he always did to HJW. :-SS But still, I am praying for his success because the more he become successful, the more chances of future project with HJW. Just keep his heart from falling for PMY. Haha. X_X

@michelleGI have to give you an awesome badge for backreading 1000+ pages. I hope you still have time for lunch and sleep. :))

@sakura29angelThey relegated JCW to 2nd lead again. The captions above the titles are the awards they are nominated for. See the first row and 2nd row caption have an additional letter infront which means Most. First row is Most excellent acting award Male, second role is for female. 3rd row where jcw is, is just Excellent awards.
Its sucks really, it sucks.

----------------------------------Anyway, so many JCW goodies from the musical
2mwtqx1.jpg

64m5c8.jpg

s159qv.jpg

2ivlf2v.jpg

4ujls6.jpg

3346v02.jpg

ig9t7o.jpg

w855wx.jpg

2emimf4.jpg

5upttt.jpg

bi8eax.jpg

2uhpv10.jpg

34zx0dz.jpg

15ro747.jpg

ml42ma.jpg

:x

Can jcw decline the nomination? Is Apan mad? Did they even watched EK? Anybody who watch Ek will knw that JCW had more screen time than the one who shall not be named.:-&
arrghhh.
anyway seems like HJW has met Yoo Ji Tae before, see this video:

I think the big challenge for Mr. Backi is next week with the premier of Pinocchio. Don't ot me please 8-X

But SBS didn't expect the results of MLG. I also don't think puppy will regret not accepting this drama, regardless ratings these are a surprise.

I love TaNyang :x

Edit

Sometimes I go back amd read my posts and see the mistakes I made aishhh. Like this post

[-(

@namyoLet's just say JCW has an eye for excellent scripts so for the fact that he ultimately chose Healer. It must be good too. [-O<
I wouldnt be surprised if Mr Back still lead Pinocchio next week. Maybe its my age, but another pair of 20 something falling in love, hmm nothing new to me. But Nara and a 70yr old Shim Ha Kyun could be something different to watch.

I just saw on kyuhyun's baidu bar that the musical The Days. There is actually a kiss scene :-\" with the female lead when Muyeong was injured.lips to lips, directly, chonmal.....
I am so curious about the musical story, must go and dig. B-)

apan awards :-/ chinggu Sure tats the only candidates :-/ :-/ Cos impossible in 2014 without the alien boy as nominees (:| (:| Unnie please skip the award and just travel with ahjussi in vietnam :x :x Tsk tsk tsk ... If an A list is not in top Excellency award...hardcore fans will become crazy :-\" :-\" Anyway I think unnie is happy /satisfied with her acting achievements in Korea..Her last project Coabm is with a top movie star ahjussi ;)) Unnie trying best to be a successful Korean actress in Hollywood ... After all she Consider quite late for Hollywood debut ...I have feeling she will keep on with Hollywood projects to gain recognition(we can't expect she will success straight with just one Hollywood projects) so she will keep taking more roles in Hollywood just like bae Donna/lee byung Hun /rain

I kind of agree with you @qwenli

But, I think Pinocchio is highly anticipated not only because of the stars but because it's the team behind IHYV (If I'm not mistaken), but like you, I'm not too interested in it. Matter of preference, I guess. But next week's ratings should be interesting. My first impression of Mr. Back (without subs) is that it's freaking hilarious. Maybe even more so if there'd be subs.

Anyway, any news of HJW? Is she still in Hollywood? Did she watch the play. Seems like she didn't. *sobs*
I wonder if she'll do another drama?

EDIT:
BTW, ohlala scene is still #3 most popular vid on MBC channel. We can make it #1 chingus!

Archived