[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@doc "U may say I'm a dreamer..but I'm not the only one..I hope someday u join us.." >:P :-$

Doc, why not? VN loves JiJi so much, they just might have JiJi wear swimsuit and shoot at the ever so beautiful Halong Bay

8-> :\">

Even if unnie do photoshoot and other promo activities with other aboji, haraboji, ahjussi..all it is = work only..no fishes to catch, nothing special (:| (:| it's a diff story when it concerns JiJi- consider their flirting history :> :>

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice TaNyang fanvid with a cute song:

I hope HJW will visit as many countries in Asia as possible. 
There is something I notice on HJW's official Twitter. She only follows 9 people, and one of them is Dal, a representative of her fanclub in Vietnam. ( She doesn't follow JCW on her Twitter, but only on her IG ).
ubvxd.jpg
8-> ;)

And she follows our filipino reporter Karen Davila who is not following her back?

:( maybe she mistakenly click the follow button on suggested people to follow where Karen Davila is there.

P.S Thanks for appreciating my artwork. ;) i'll draw more because of my love for JiJi couple.

Ah, maybe Yoo Jun Sang introduced his wife to JCW. Did she also followed him back?  :-B And whose the other gal/co-star he followed in IG? :-?
@MichelleG Welcome to this amazing JiJi/TaNyang thread :-h I'm so happy to meet another fellow kababayan. :x You're fanart looks cute. What an amazing talent you have. <:-P

At least puppy add more frens in his IG ~O) ~O) why unnie has no frens to

Add other than fashion/arts/hollywood celebs ....poor unnie..even IG she only put it up for the fans sake......while she secretly kakao/hunting for new prey...tsk tsk tsk...

@jiji0203‌

dont forget if unnie can name park ji sung as someone who she found attractive(he may not be handsome..but he definitely talented n FUNNy.)...so when she named my ahjussi as someone close to her ideal type..i believe she said tat honestly...my sixth sense tells me unnie having crush on my ahjussi :P:P

@MichelleG‌

U have the same interest as my ahjussi n unnie..three of u are so good in drawing :x :x

hhaha..if u are frm seoul..u may have the opportunity like the manhwa artist who draws fanfic of taltal n seungnyang.(and even send it to them to read)

Jcw always follow pp in ig ....am curious he mb just met them once or mb twice but easily follow them and be followed :-? He said it before in his interview ...he doesnt have many celebrity friends :-B So i guess everytime he met new pp he will follow them in ig or ask their ig name and follow them :-/ but in one condition...i follow you , you follow me back @-) =))

Because unnie's interest is a bit weird, maybe she also like puppy's so-called arts? =)) =))

@janice3joy3 yes, that football player. Unnie once said she found him attractive...

@drbigapple HJWoo=someone close to ideal type? :-/
Only close, but not her exact ideal type >:) >:)

I think for IG,if i find interesting pple like celebrities, i will click follow. So maybe tats wat jcw did, he went to look at his friends' friend and just clicked follow.

Hmm,why do our jiji thread attract so many talented pple? We hv artists, writers and professional trolls. :))

Hjw find park ji sung attactive,park ji sung = football= ji chang wook. Voila! Jcw stand a chance, not ahjussi who draws :))

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 16 Posted on 2:55 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments cover.jpgWarning! Contains adult references. Don’t read unless you’re the at the appropriate age! Three months later, at the suburb of Seoul… From the day she left Ji Chang Wook, Ha Ji Won always feels uneasy, the image of him...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/we-were-in-love-chapter-16.html

thanks to @sharonsfv ;;)

@jiji0203‌ 8-> I want to sing along with you. "And this thread could leave as one" 8-> take that Doc, John Lennon style.

Don't you'll remember unnie's face of happiness when she was given puppy's drawing of her, she looked excited. She must really love puppy's masterpiece, but this masterpiece was of love.

Sorry to interrupt your conversation but here's another fan art of Tanyang, made by me.Well, sorry if the details of Ta Hwan's dress is not ok because it was time consuming to do the pattern. Their costume is kinda hard to draw. Huhu. Hope you like it though. :((
ji_chang_wook_and_ha_ji_won__2_by_mitchs

----------------------
Haha. I was laughing about the masterpiece thing. I remember those time when JCW drew HJW. They look like kids on that BTS.I have seen unnie drew TalTal and I guess she really has that talent too. I wonder if he kept that JCW's masterpiece because I know to unnie's heart, that drawing is similar to Picasso's and Da Vinci's artworks.:\"> I guess she have it framed and display it on her bedroom 
:x

Omo @MichelleG that's a lovely drawing :x

JCW's masterpiece was so loved by unnie, she had to draw puppy in it too ;))

I felt sometimes watching te bts, where did those two high school lovers scape from? They behaved like kids, right? :x 8->

I just wake up n saw Mr Back on mbc premiere to a 14%viewership thks to kbs not showing a drama n sbs showing My lovely Girl which only appeal to teenagers. Not bad for a drama that scrambled to get a male and female lead. SBS shd slap themselves for letting Mr Back and jcw go. A good script is so important. I wonder hw jcw feels. =((

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple time!!! (GIFs! next will be adhoc/CL! Remember to use your imaginations! ENjoy!)

a16bkp.jpg24nob41.jpg
JCW: "haaa i just love the feeling when she yells at me."

4hl4m.jpg3169007.jpg
JCW: "why do I keep thinking about her?"

dr4301.jpg28chijs.jpg
JCW: "ahh she always makes my heart flutter. ^^"

650i14.jpg2r6pul3.jpg
HJW: "ahh he makes my heart beat fast."

2ypn19j.jpg2hyccox.jpg
JCW: "seriously! why is she so pretty! I cant stop."

Archived