[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angel
better translation:
"I've done my performance well today!!! Thank you so much for those of you who coming today!! Hehe.. #The Days #2ndSeason #JoonSangHyungnim #BigAudience #DaebakPerformance #MuYeongIsGreat"

I feel like using twitter and abusing hastags =)) =))
--------------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago I promised to @dinotuna to make IHYV based FF, so here's the trailer

Guess from what dramas are that? And what the story will be? :P:P
The FF is still on early stages haha... I'll upload it once I finish the ep 1. :)>- :)>-

"Those who coming" he expressing thanx to his fans..and if ek casts did came and support.....meant jyh with unnie too >:) >:) jyh must be thanking puppy (through kakao) later..haha

anyway stay calm..if unnie did attend...people will recognize her juz like wat happen in seung gi concert ~O) ~O) so juz wait for few days to see if any news abt unnie....hmm juz like she caught eating steak with my ahjussi.

hahha

hmm too weird :-? why jcw didnt update IG send thanks to fans/ friends on his first night performance but do it in the second one :-/  is that coz today someone special came to watch him :-\" :-\"

btw i saw puppy in the mirror's reflection of "The Day" chart, he wearing a gap :-B is he goin to disguising to hang out with someone after performance finish 8-} 8-}

tsk tsk @drdigapple i bet no one can detect unnie at the concert if she try to be as a ninja [-X  LSG? well if she can go to his concert without afraid detected by paparazzi, it says nothing fishy btw them at all :P ...ah the same with your ahjushiii >:) >:)

Please, that wasn't a "steak date" =; don't spread "Ebo-lies" some ahjussi just trying to teach a girl how to eat like a wild animal..for filming purpose..oops..unnie is hyena/eagle/panther/T-Rex =))

@sharonsfv too fishy indeed. Perhaps, someone is waiting for him with her long overdue promised foods somewhere ;)) for his job very well done :> ;) guys..JiJi gonna "eat" well tonight :> =))

For jiji shippers....doc recommend chinggus to watch the latest jdrama kyou wa kaisha yasumimasu....a 9 years gap noona dongsaeng romance drama ~O) ~O)

However the female lead is too pure...hhhahha unlike unnie :P

@jiji0203‌

Perhaps puppy invites " healer " casts too :> :>

When @qwenli mentioned about how coincidence of unnie n puppy did cassbeer cf(btw my alien boy too)..i find it more coincidence of how pmy current compagna endorser n previous endorser of jinro soju(same as unnie) :-B :-B

hmmm....didnt realize the healer main casts send flowers to puppy for his musical =D> =D>

Opps....none ek casts did that....tsk tsk tsk......

no wonder unnie only has binnie as best fren. =)) =))

Everyone's favorite writers are on soompi
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/25/the-next-big-thing-5-directorswriters-you-ought-to-know/2/
8-X 8-X
I'll forgive them if they cast JiJi on their next project :P:P

----------------------------------------------
class="post-title entry-title" Can You Hear My Voice: Episode 1 Posted on 5:35 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ch1-1.jpg People come and go in that crowded room. But everyone is ready on the set and focused to make the best scene. It was past noon, but none of the actors or crews eat anything. Camera rolled, cue from director. The scene plays...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/can-you-hear-my-voice-episode-1.html

@drbigappleI was going to sleep until you summon me here. Could you tell me what is your horoscope sign? I find your sense of humour very unique

Hjw cant attend the musical, because the tickets are really expensive (as jcw mentioned) and they are mostly sold out anyway. In any case she doesnt have to attend, jcw can tell her the whole story and sing personally to her. That will be even more awesome. =D>

@qwenli‌
 i m cancerian...same as jiji .....but i dont find any similarities between us  at all /:) /:) =)) =))
westin hotel sure know how to do promo ...to attract people to stay in their hotel....hmm too bad ek fever cant compete with YWCFTS fever....or else many china people will go to westin hotel (juz like how all those china people go to to the YWCFTS exhibition of their apartments and some even took wedding pictures) :-B :-B

hmm ..am late ~ but i read jcw ig caption ...it makes me smell something fishy ~ :-? His caption just focus on today words ...i hv done my performance today ...thank you so much for those of you who coming today and the hastag #big audience.....so he just done his performance well yesterday +thanks for those who coming yesterday 
:-/ ....instead of this he can say thanks for those who comes support me ...etc  :-B if not unnie ...in not delulu aspect...mb he thanks healer cast or his non celebrity gf :-SS :-SS
but at the same time his caption  sounds like he was trying to motivate himself n be positive,cheerful like someone(just like what he mentioned before) ... :> :> 

Archived