[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unnie just updated her IG again, chinggus! Aw, she's not asleep yet. She's wearing a white robe and looks like a little, cute girl!  ;))
edit: IG Caption: 대만에서의 설레이는 첫날밤 ~굿나잇*Transl: A first night in Taiwan ~ Goodnight *
Good night unnie! Sweet dreams! :x

Gosh, I'm so loving JiJi's updated today \:D/ \:D/ too much fishes isn't gonna kill anybody esp. not moi ;;)

Unnie forgot to caption her IG update. She should have cap it "In OUR room~~^^ in Tawhan" 8-} =))

Edit: gals, have u noticed? recently JiJi's IG pic angle are always very similar :> :-B some sort of code again? ;))

i  x that my wish will  really comes true ! :(( this is the pic that i want  from unnie for a long time ...i  dy imagine this in the past and now about unnie taking selfie in her hotel room when she went oversea and saying good night to fans through her social media ig /facebook/twitter  :((  i keep waiting in her ig ...keep refreshing her ig today because really felt that she will update it by today but all i can do is praying and just a hope because since 2012 unnie rarely update her ig /facebook/twitter  when she go overseas  :((
 and this pic i think she looks like sitting on a bed ~  ;;) am happy ...my wish comes true  \:D/ thanks unnie ...i love you >:D<
sry chingus , my post about unnie ig update too long 
:D am too excited about it ...she heard me   ;;)

:-/ :-/ why everyone delulu :-?? :-??

anyway unnie really looks young n cute in this latest ig update :x :x

Yet..i still dont find any fishes so far :P:P

why unnie not singing jay chou song...tsk tsk tsk

[-( [-( jay chou may refuse to collab with unnie in the future... =)) =))

anyway it seem more n more celebs bringing their family to fm...eg.psh with her bro...lmh with his sister..

it may show to the public that the celebs having full support from their family

:)>- :)>-

@jiji0203

why ot me /:) /:)

well i m not troll mode..i juz looking for the truth =)) =))

and another fish i found is jyh upload a short video of him alwiz with his phone.....ahem then juz few days ago unnie also upload a pic of her smiling with her phone in cartier event:-B :-B

hhahaha....after all puppy said he is so relieved after the ek ended its 8 mths filming(in his latest interview)...he felt so happy to be able to see his frens :P:P perhaps his non celeb gf =)) =))

And please observe mr jyh pose...wat cross chinggus mind when u saw that latest ig pose :-/ :-/

hmm ..for me it is as if he trying to made a "flying " pose as well as his ring on his ring finger (tsk tsk tsk not middle my dear jiji0203) :-? :-?

Perhaps his secret code to unnie who reached taiwan safely :P:P

and also his persistent with his "rainbow " pic...juz like someone who crazy with stars :-\" :-\"

@poire9219‌ i tot we no need to remind her chingu :-B ofc she does buy food for her beloved puppy but we will never know when she treat him ;)) ;))

Hmm two post a day :-? Gals pls recall i remember jcw also post an IG " good night" in his last trip in Taiwan, what u thik chinggus :> :>

Omg just re-check JiJi IG, the post good night have more thing same is a bathrobe in their post :-SS :-SS unnie post when wearing it while it was behind in jcw post ;;)

Archived