[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

\:D/ today is an awesome day!

its so obvious that hjw follows the news of jcw or they chat regularly, otherwise who wld hv gave her e idea of bringing parents?

but i hope it will be her staying in e presidential suite n not her parents, or at least share the room :x

i tot jcw updating the status for his noona cos they can not see each other for a long time ;)) ;))  dont u see his mouth saying "Ha"  :D

btw gals use your eagle eyes, i spot unnie index ring in flower dress pic, same model with someone ;)) ;))

abit off topic here :-B

guys do u hear the explode news Moon Geun Young got pregnant with Kim Bum two months already  @-) @-) didnt they break up from May?

omg dont no whether they will get married or else  :|

JiJi starves me for days but makes me full when they have updates. *tapping my stomach*
omo, there's even a butterfly on unnie's floral dress!!! :x

@sharonsfv

Oh my MGY!!! really???? 

@-) so this is what daegorr was saying earlier in twitter. Now, I'm so intrigue about this. 

@jacquelinQ
spoiler, type [ spoiler and then close ] write what you want then type [/s-p-o-il-e-r] 
------------------Dessert! Dessert! didnt jcw love the taiwanese desserts too? :))
We are having lots of fishes today! :x

hoho someone is seducing our hungry puppy on IG ;)) maybe he drooling on his phone =P~ =P~

lol unnie do you need to copy someone IG caption "in Taiwan" :)) okie i got it, u just want to do same things with your "screen" husband ;);)

@janice3joy3 @JacquelinQ

yeah i was shocked too chinggus, beginning i tot it is just a rumor but the details said their agencies already confirmed :-??

Archived