[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@JacquelinQ‌

they didnt explicitly say its the same rm but say she is going the same hotel and Also stay in the presidential suite. (there is usually only one in any premium hotels). she will also be given the special loaf of bread, bedding set and dine at the "royal" restaurant. well so its the same package ;))

she look pretty happy at e airport ;)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I-) I-) westin hotel juz doin promo to attract taiwanese/foreigners to stay in their hotel becos "imperial" couple stay there....

probably they offered hjw to come and stay in their hotel ~O) ~O) it is not as if unnie insist to stay there :P:P

since they offered..unnie juz grab it

:-B :-B

or the event manager is the one liaise with the hotel...

so chinggu dont overintepret /delulu here

:P:P

anyway unnie seem actively in hunting mode...

I had to give uri @captain an insightful badge for showing us pic of uni and her mom ;);)

She didn't have to bring her to Taiwan but why did she :-\" :-? :> I'm in :-/ :-/ mode now. :> :> :>

Ooooh..maybe puppy's mom told unnie's mom how awesome Taiwan was when she visited with puppy and so unnie's mom asked to come along :-\" :-\" unless Westin asked unnie to bring her mom along too :-\" :(|) :(|)

JCW update his ig with some preview of his action in healer ...he really look like a spider man @-)
http://videos-a-14.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10728160_1518976568341134_1464308131_n.mp4

Full video 

chigu bang upload it on youtube yesterday but  :o3 update it in his ig by today 
:>

omo oppa jcw looks so cool in that short video @-) @-) and his charming long legs doing such a beautiful action scene...maybe i got fetish on his legs now =P~ =P~

tsk tsk again JiJi play game follow one by one :-?  someone just update her IG yesterday and puppy immediately post his update today...do u notice both update are for work? hmm fishy fishy 8-}

@jiji0203 me agreed with your ideas chingu :-B really dont understand why unnie suddenly take along her mom to Taiwan unless their in-law talk together or jcw advise unnie should take her mom to Taiwan to enjoy beautiful sightseeing there, ashh such a nice son-in-law :-\" :-\"

Archived