[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

oh gosh !!! my phone charging just now so i turn off my phone ~but x y i feel uneasy ... i feel that jiwon unnie  updated her ig ~ because of that i turn on my phone while its still charging and check ...its true her post from 249----> 250 ... i saw she dy posted it in 50 minutes !!! :-O chinggus,  hw am i gonna throw away this feeling from always disturbing me and makes me feel uneasy ..stay alert for all the time   :-< :((

Loool jiji couple will always put a smile on my face !! They are so cute !! X●

because it is Ot, i'll say it here.

If our puppy had decided to play on mister baek instead of healer, he would have plated again with jeon gook hwan ( el temur)... dommage I would have loved to see them again together. It is cute when he says that he is like a father for him ;;) still i prefer he role in healer .. I feel that it's more interesting.

@kanyaprasetyo
well she didnt update yesterday becos she busy hunting in cartier event :-B :-B the pic taken must be someone who sitting beside her.....so now i more interested who is sitting beside her...a hot male guest?? :P:P omo...park tae hwan(who tag her for ice bucket challenge) was in the event yesterday too 8-| 8-| unnie, please only hunt those 10 years younger(limit age) than u....

@drbigapple‌

its quite obvious to me her assistant took the photo, send her e pix so that she cld upload it.

-----

now, why is she sitting alone?was she that early?n why is she looking dwn?clearly messaging someone on the phone! :x

now, u dont msg yr parents with that kind of smile on yr face so we knw who u are messaging! :))

u can see e edge of her white phone in the pix.huh, think we wont knw! is she trying to shw there were no guys nxt to her? :-? =D>

Breaking news:
Ha ji won will arrive in Taiwan on 18th Oct Sat and Westin Taipei has announced that she will follow her screen husband to stay in the same hotel and also the presidential suite too! 
Erm, considering that the presidential suite cost Sgd9000 a night, there shouldnt be too many of them, most hotels only have one? So they would have stayed in the same room and*gasp* sleep on the same bed.... :))
:x

Hmm...in private/formal event they dont bring assistants to follow them around :-B :-B

i know why she upload tis in her ig...it seem her outfit/fashion style yesterday trending in the naver search :> :> netizens must be shock to see a 36 yo hyena out for hunting =)) =))

She smiling in that pic..becos she has found her prey n she boasting it over to her close frens =)) =))

edit:the westin hotel must be tanyang shipper too...

yah @qwenly i just found an article in my local site also mention about your news, so i translate here for your info gals :)

Ha Ji Won Fan Meeting on next 19th Oct

Came to Taiwan in last June for EK propaganda, Ha Ji Won will hold fan meeting in Taiwan on next 19 October , she had prepared a lot of performances for fans . To prepare for the day 19th, she will come to Taiwan on 18th

The fourth Ha Ji Won comes to Taiwan, her flight KE691 bearing number is expected to Taoyuan International Airport at 12:05 noon on 18th Oct, she will stay in the presidential suite of the hotel The Westin. Although Ha Ji Won is very friendly and not require anything special, but the hotel has prepared for Ha Ji Won delicious food, and embroidered her name in Chinese on the pillow in her room.

This is the first Asia fan meeting tour of Ha Ji Won, the first station is Taiwan! To facilitate the first station, Ha JI Won was known as a hard person discussing the content with the staff herself, and practicing day and night to give the surprise for her fans in Taiwan, it can be said is extremely devotion.

Taiwan fan meeting of Ha Ji Won will be held at 7:30 pm on 19th Oct at ATT Show Box.

Some further details about the hotel Westin greeting for "Empress Ki" Ha Ji Won:

Let her feel royal taste, the hotel has prepared a special dish "Peking Duck" royal official taste of "試試成員", golden toast of Elite Bakery, with the breakfast dishes famous Shanghai restaurant "会员保存 ", the lotus seed flower waffles and other delicate snacks for "empress" enjoy…besides also has "chicken stew " the famous dish of restaurant "会员保存 "

Ha Ji Won's rooms are presidential suites priced 180,000 yuan a night, the hotel donates a bed pillow with embroidered name Ha Ji Won in Chinese of the famous brand "Heavenly Bed" made souvenirs . Because of the popularity of the drama, and iconic character in the film is classic, noble and elegant deep into people's hearts, so want to simulate the idea of "Save in the palace", again enhancing the unique charm 's "empress Ki", adding brand reputation in the hearts of Korean stars.

Also known, no appointment that met Ha Ji Won selects Westin hotel is also where "Yuan emperor" Ji Chang Wook selected for his last trip in Taiwan

cr to Jiwonderland fb

hmm im just interested at this :-?

"Also known, no appointment that met Ha Ji Won selects Westin hotel is also where "Yuan emperor" Ji Chang Wook selected for his last trip in Taiwan"

gash! maybe its true as Qwenli said she just follow her "screen" husband :x or maybe she seek advice from her puppy or it's puppy suggested her where she can stay and eat :-\" :-\"