[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Yea...even though unnie hasnt collab with lmh at all...but he attended to her movie premier "closer to heaven".... :-B :-B

Anyway...."lmh..please becareful of unnie..she may behave more daring than the taiwanese fan that suddenly touch ur butt :)>- :)>-

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol lol i cant help with his outfit chinggus, short pant and stocking/legging? he trully a weirdo =)) =)) =))

im really so excited to see how he will act as a weirdo in this drama :):))  a Healer wear smart equipments and wanna buy an island for himself, dunno how it will be :-? :-?

@janice3joy3 chingu !! Lol it's from his drama hero! Lol when i watched the drama I kept reaping the button replay just to watch again this scene lol

@namyo keep calm chingu! Breath in and finally breath out !

And omg that chest and those shoulders! It's to die for !! Maybe I'll print some pic of him and some of him and mamanim and take them with me when I'll go to the hospital next week hahahaha

=)) everyone judge me :-w for telling @poire9219‌ to watch the olala scene while she in the hospital. But see chingu is taking a semi naked puppy :-w

:\"> hide it from the nurses.

Warning though, high blood pressure chingu, be careful :P

@sakura29angel‌ I see what you see :\"> =P~

@sakura29angel‌! @namyo he has a nice buttox ! =)) especially since he started to build up his nice body ! More round and round! I wished I be there ..i'll not only try to take pic but I'll also try to reach him and touch him =)) should I use the reason "can i take a pic with you?".. I bet he'll not know the real reason! This hyena (me) is a pro! B-)

I love Tanyang (and jiji together) and I LOVE YOU ALL YAHHHH! :x

Archived