[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@qwenli kuruchi!!
Man playing football is the coolest man on earth... I have hot men's collection, footballers edition and k-dramas edition :P:P
Daehanminguk Manse!! I suppose SK will party tonight <:-P <:-P

@sakura29angel if you ask me, honestly I answer yes. Even if in my unbiased opinion I think HJW feels something to JCW, but problem is these two are slower than snails to realize their feelings to each other ~X( ~X(

Let me explain it in long post and using current evidence. It's actually what I always think when comes to TaNyang/JiJi so it's more like ramblings.
1. We know up until now HJW never has scandal with her co-stars, (maybe rumors but never confirm dating with co-stars)... Means, either HJW is really expert at hiding their relationship (if any) or she doesn't feel anything, only acting.
2. While on other hand, JCW is pretty close to all his co-stars, but in my opinion, they never have strong chemistry. Only TaNyang is the definition of great chemistry. How you create chemistry? By communicating. In ETidol interview JCW said he will talk to HJW whenever they have time :-\" and it means lots of communicating from both. Not to mention 8 months filming.
3. HJW never really close to her co-stars (right, HJW fans?) Do you ever know her grabs someone's neck or blushing red when someone wants to pinch her cheek? They both really playful to each other, as we can see in tons of BTS. Does it mean something? Or nothing?
4. Let me draw from experience. Woman here, as a woman if a guy has crush on you, will you feel it or not? If yes, and you know you also like that guy then maybe you'll flirt with him. But first, you have to know him, getting close to him, etc. Even actor/actress is human too. Feeling butterflies is really normal reaction n HJW also feels that.
5. Now let's draw acting line and real life. Let's say everything we see is just acting from both side. Then they must be really good in faking it and make us feel they're really lovers. How actually one draw real life from reel? How to distinguish acting from not? Are our hearts really that easy to switch over, from loving him onscreen then have no feeling off set?
6. Changes in interviews, both HJW n JCW recently. Before EK, HJW never says anything about marriage like it's faraway plan, but now? JCW, before EK is just an ordinary playful man. However I think he becomes more mature after EK. Post EK, he said it's impossible to have fantasy-like romance. But now? The pursuer? Even waiting for the girl.

However I don't need those reasons to justify myself shipping them. I don't know I just have a hunch that they like each other, and more HJW into JCW than the other side.
I have history of shipping and 2 out of 3 ships (JiJi not included) I ship before really date in real life so I consider myself can see the chemistry beyond what happens onscreen.

Sorry for my ramblings and long post. Definitely severe delulu case :P:P

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyohmm...as unnie fan ...i need to give my opinion too /:) /:) dont take it as trolling okie =)) =)) well... i think unnie is a real hyena/flirter :-SS :-SS =)) =))hmm...she definitely knows how to get along well with her co stars..smiling and laughing around at the filming set....building up more chemistry...made her co stars feel comfortable to be around her.... but then how many of them really still keep in touch with her after drama/movie end...i could say not many as the casts will move on to next chapter of life..so is she....during those times...she only focus on her career...all interviews she will said acting acing and acting...say no to romance =; =;as for ek...it is because it is the longest drama she acted in....but why we so excited with jiji bts is becos our puppy is a flirter too=)) =))well compare to other male casts they juz laugh with her....unlike puppy looking for trouble by teasing her...so ofc she will punish him tsk tsk tsk...for misbehave..as u said puppy is playful type owith other casts once he get to know them better.....after all both are introvert..so they click faster
thats why the statement unnie closer to puppy than the other maybe becos she not afraid of scandal will raise up as their huge age gap :-/ :-/ unlike after mr jyh statement....they become the top naver search =)) =))
 but why she now open that she ready for relationship...well every women when touch a certain age..they relize it is time to build a family...it is juz the time coincidence  after ek ended..and making us more delulu and wishful =)) =))
anyway....my sixth sense tells me ....unnie mayb in relationship ....hmmm...someone younger than her;)) ;)) who is that....tsk tsk tsk..we will only know the day she announced herself/:) /:) 
@JacquelinQhmm...i not sure how manly nmw...it is juz his face is too feminine...he can  even crossdress:-? :-?=)) =))so ki bum for me please...sorry chinggu it  is juz a mattter of differ taste of men=)) =))
 probably unnie is dating a comedian(becos she keep emphasize outer appearance doesnt matter for her....as long as that man can made her laugh...)
/:) /:) unnie can get a clown too I-) I-)

@namyo when @ChelseaS post on MT and there's her signature n I curious and the rest is history.
I used to just lurk here, because you guys really active during EK airing n I can't keep up with it because I was busy with college life that time.

Okie @doc at least we have same sixth sense, let's look forward to unnie's dating n marriage news :)) :))

drbigapple said:
well... i think unnie is a real hyena/flirter :-SS :-SS =)) =))hmm...she definitely knows how to get along well with her co stars..smiling and laughing around at the filming set....building up more chemistry...made her co stars feel comfortable to be around her.... but then how many of them really still keep in touch with her after drama/movie end...i could say not many as the casts will move on to next chapter of life..so is she....during those times...she only focus on her career...all interviews she will said acting acing and acting...say no to romance =; =;as for ek...it is because it is the longest drama she acted in....but why we so excited with jiji bts is becos our puppy is a flirter too=)) =))well compare to other male casts they juz laugh with her....unlike puppy looking for trouble by teasing her...so ofc she will punish him tsk tsk tsk...for misbehave..as u said puppy is playful type owith other casts once he get to know them better.....after all both are introvert..so they click faster
thats why the statement unnie closer to puppy than the other maybe becos she not afraid of scandal will raise up as their huge age gap :-/ :-/ unlike after mr jyh statement....they become the top naver search =)) =))

I don't remember clearly how I learned about this thread. But I was in the spanish forum and they talked about HJW and that she was going to be in EK and when the teasers came I was freaking excited. 8-> everybody kept asking who is the young actor :\"> :x so I decided to keep watching. I came across soompi and saw EK thread but I looked at the options and saw Shippers' Paradise :-O . I was could it be nahhh. But I decided to lurk and bammm a TaNyang thread. So my heart flustered and first visit to soompi forums was here. :x

@kanya gud job for enumerating the possibilities of JiJi feelings

As unnie fan too, kinda agree with @drbigapple. Its hard to read hjw when it comes to her lovelyf either shes gud at hiding or really doesnt has a bf. And yes compared to her past leading men, she's not that shy to jcw, she's really comfortable with him..

How comfortable? Hmm grabbing his

neck,pushing him, being playful with him. Yeah She's like that too before with Binnie but not as playful with jcw. This is just only for me, its just yhat the difference is i feel her shyness more with Binnie.

Has hjw asked already if she still in contact with jcw? Not yet ryt?

@namyo
I dont remember how I come here, I think it could be due to ChelseaS's promotion. I dont remember why and when I started watching Ek too *failing memory*, I only remember that I was watching another drama in the same time slot as EK and then reviews keep saying EK has high ratings. So I take a peep and saw paeha and fell in love at first sight and the rest is history.

haha @namyo im curious too, why u suddenly ask abt that :))

okie actually my local forum also has TaNyang/ JiJi news but seems it not enuf for my hungry :P then i start searching "hjw and jcw" on google and this thread came out on the top ;;)

let see, the first page i read is 704 @-) seriously your posts always make me ROFL, u guys really hilarious so i decided back read from first page :D:D

and the more i read the more i feel our thread as my second home :x :x

Why everyone sudden curious about how we started to grow interest in tis tanyang thread:-/ :-/

are we reminiscing our sweet memories....something like wat jiji did ..talking about their beach scene

:> :>

hmm...actually i been in ek thread since the beginning...but tat time i truly sad why no one started tanyang thread...wondering am i in the minority team supporting yuan emperor :-? :-?

Thanx to @Chelseas for making the great effort to start this tanyang... :x :x

even though we may start much later....however we are definitely leading now :D:D

@qwenli‌

have u ever doubt abt ur oppa jang hyuk... :-/ :-/

tats why i believe puppy will able act well...

even if he is dating someone...i believe he will know it is his job to make the audience believe and continue to support his acting skills...have faith on him for healer :x :x after all...he been choosing tis project carefully...

alwiz look at the positive side..they are alot actors /actress who cn nail their roles...acting intimate on screen...but switch back to reality once camera out... :-B :-B

@drbigapple
JangHyuk case abit different since he is already married, he better dont stray! hahaha, luckily his wife not a celeb so we can pretend she dont exist and still watch his dramas comfortably. (I feel sorry for his wife, I think she dont watch tv, hahaha. Some time ago, we fans buy gifts for JH and at the same time also buy for her too). I dont knw, if I watch someone with a celeb partner, its very hard for me to become engrossed in the story. Thats why actors/actresses usually dont get a married too soon.
Jcw always deliver a convincing job, but even though I can see him naturally in the short drama with Gyuri, I dont see the chemistry between him and Gyuri. Thats why jiji is different, both like each other. 
Anyway love is beautiful and that's why is so ship worthy. I just dont want to get my heart broken...

Saw from elsewhere that Kim Namgil was offered Mr Baek, but he said no.
For a drama that is coming up in Nov, its really messed up. Glad chang wook drop that hot potato. I much rather see him dealing with gadgets and handling a sword.  ;))
jijijijijijijijijijijijiji :-@

Archived